Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! (7010 Views)

'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 14, 2017
Dasherz:

they go out

great!!

You know what to do grin grin

and hey whats the occasion......,....why're you awake by this time? shocked shocked
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Dasherz(f): 11:08am On Oct 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

great!!

You know what to do grin grin

and hey whats the occasion......,....why're you awake by this time? shocked shocked
helping my bro with something online
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 14, 2017
Dasherz:

helping my bro with something online

oh i see...........when 're you gonna sleep then
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Dasherz(f): 11:25am On Oct 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oh i see...........when 're you gonna sleep then
when I'm sleepy
about her. .. any more clue? need to put the last puzzle piece

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can I Break Up With My Girlfriend Without Leaving Her Heart Broken. / Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You / What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.