Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone (60203 Views)

Wizkid Performs In Lloyd Park, South London (Photos) / Chris Tucker Dances As Davido Performs In France (photos, video) / LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by GibsonB(m): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
Unborthered Paul Okoye shared this photo of himself as he took his kids for a playtime at the shopping mall in Lagos.
While his Brother Peter Okoye is currently in the US to make a solo performance.

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/paul-okoye-spends-playtime-with-his-2.html

11 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by majamajic(m): 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
they will still come back again stronger, one thing is that they can't just go solo.

both are important to themselves.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by goldbim(f): 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
To each his own..every mallam with his kettle!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
Gawd! Hurts me alot when diz twins fight cry

pls come bk sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
Let them keep fooling themselves.

Time will be the greatest teacher to them.
After their failed solo careers, They will fly back together before you can say "hey".

16 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by obojememe: 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
Their own p not mine nor seun

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
Who cares angry

25 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
Buhari is the cause

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by stGabrielo(m): 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
dem fight, dem gree, dem palaver dat doesn't put a spoon in my table angry

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by Pieromania: 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
Those guys are made already, whether their career comes to an end or not the fact remains they are already made . U cannot sing forever they have thriving businesses aside music

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by Alphasoar(m): 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
I want to know something oh, how did Tekno get 2.5m Instagram followers while Paul Psquare has just 1.6m. How did it happen.

It is no big deal but am just curious oh!!!

#Udo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by demolinka(m): 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
By this time next year, dem go dey plan another album. Boys sabi d level.
IBO Boys Movement

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by nuelzy: 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
is that not aliona ...Peter's daughter

i just love paul's maturity ...
peter can be very insensitive shaaa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by cescky(m): 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
wow

pauls children are so cute kiss

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by CecyAdrian(f): 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Alphasoar:
I want to know something oh, how did Tekno get 2.5m Instagram followers while Paul Psquare has just 1.6m. How did it happen.

#Udo

Mainly girls. It has to do with the sexual appeal that surround Tecno. Remember also that he is a much younger and single guy.

If you check and analysis fans of both artiste properly, you will discover that Paul's fans are made of more matured and reasonable people unlike Tecno's.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by flawlessT(f): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by Foodforthought: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
West life disbanded peacefully. We no go hear word because psquare dey quarrel.. mtcheew

8 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by KendrickAyomide: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by emeijeh(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
Alphasoar:

#Udo

Followers can be purchased

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by mamatwiny(f): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
Their break up is not negotiable.
Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by elantraceey(f): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
Cute kids..... The media is giving this people too much attention, people will always have issues and then settle or separate and life goes on.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
Don't even know what to say.
Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by Bills2307(m): 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
while this p square thread is becoming more boring day by day. ...
I was passing by Tarzan street onitsha I heard an Igbo men selling casket telling his angry customer.
" Oga, this coffin na original ...2mins ur mama don reach heaven"

God y?

19 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by lenghtinny(m): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
CecyAdrian:

Mainly girls. It has to do with the sexual appeal that surround Tecno. Remember also that he is a much younger and single guy.

If you check and analysis fans of both artiste properly, you will discover that Paul's fans are made of more matured and reasonable people unlike Tecno's.
Come again!!!

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by Jybz: 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
Their problem..

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by DanielsParker(m): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
cute Kids, just like mine.
Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by IJOBA2: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
grin
mamatwiny:
Their break up is not negotiable.
JUST LIKE NIGERIA UNITYgrin
GOD GO PUNISH PROPHET BOKOHARIIangry

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by gaeul(f): 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
These psquare don taya person...as Dangote settle d first quarrel, Otedola over to u
Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by mavinc4u(f): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
Bills2307:
while this p square thread is becoming more boring day by day. ...
I was passing by Tarzan street onitsha I heard an Igbo men selling casket telling his angry customer.
" Oga, this coffin na original ...2mins ur mama don reach heaven"

God y?

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by Leakdaddy: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
Rokia2:
Let them keep fooling themselves.

Time will be the greatest teacher to them.
After their failed solo careers, They will fly back together before you can say "hey".
Chai.
If only u will let me insert my pencil b/w that your sexy laps
Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by dapsoneh: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
Fight on, nobody gives a hoot

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) / Kingsley Orji: Yul Edochie Seeks Financial Assistance For Ailing Colleague / Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.