Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,329 members, 7,808,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) (57683 Views)

Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video / Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy / Kudos! Nigerian Lady Goes Topless to Celebrate NO BRA DAY. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by thestevens: 7:12am On Oct 03, 2017
God, this is very sad and pathetic, after all the pain and suffering from school. God please for my sake heal her even though I don't know her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by netflicks(m): 7:12am On Oct 03, 2017
She is not mad she only needs help povo! angry
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by cerowo(f): 7:12am On Oct 03, 2017
Wickedness of Men embarassed
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by tete7000(m): 7:12am On Oct 03, 2017
Why put her picture on social media?

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 03, 2017
Mynd44:
So why is she wearing make-up.

I call BS

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by columbus007(m): 7:14am On Oct 03, 2017
ajokebelle:

Honestly, I value charity a lot, and love people, who make it their duty ti help the less privileged, but why do you have to tell us where you got the clothes and food?, so that we will know that you spent money a lot of money or what?
Some people sef
i'am begining to dislike dis nairaland because of someone like you,if only you will just shot ur cunt mouth,u broke ass beetch spewing trash,ghetto talk that stinks from some1 with a gutter mouth.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Paperwhite(m): 7:14am On Oct 03, 2017
Kezifils:

Some Nigerians really need to upgrade their thinking. Not everything is done to someone. Its most likely a medical condition.

She needs psychiatric medical help. You re buying her food and you are hoping God helps her
You mind the warped reasoning of some Nigerians? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 7:14am On Oct 03, 2017
No work, no husband after schooling for 20years. What better recipe for madness that that? Provide both or any and watch her recover like magic. The government is responsible.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Keznews(m): 7:14am On Oct 03, 2017
I pray for her, wherever she is right, let there be healing upon her in Jesus Name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 7:15am On Oct 03, 2017
I warn people that weed and its smoke serve the same purpose, don't breathe whole you pass by.
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by jahbiz: 7:16am On Oct 03, 2017
Op, ur grammar is crazy mehn, mayb its cox u r in a rush to let the nairalanders kno what's up tho....

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by columbus007(m): 7:16am On Oct 03, 2017
It's a pity state.
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by MTKbudapest(m): 7:17am On Oct 03, 2017
I pray that none you
reading this who go mad or any of your relative

Must you say this nonsense?

Some people can be stupid...

You bought her fooods and drinks from the shoprite and more, why not go and broadcast it on aljazeera.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Moseslimz(m): 7:19am On Oct 03, 2017
Maybe nobody did it to her..... She perhaps have a mental condition, or smoked some oshogbo leaves.. Anyways, wish her speedy recovery..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by mannatech: 7:22am On Oct 03, 2017
I don't believe this story at all. The foundation has clothed and feed her for a day, is that gonna cure her? What about locating her relatives and how did they know she just finish nysc

Is social media now a psychiatric hospital?

Wait self, is that not tattoo am seeing on the girl's hand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by barhlow: 7:22am On Oct 03, 2017
Finally, her village people succeeded. chai
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by seguno2: 7:23am On Oct 03, 2017
ThankYouGod:
Aye o.

Which aye?
Is there no scientific knowledge on mental health issues?
Oyinbos who have mental problems, shey na aye be that also.

Abeg restructure your brain sharp sharp. You hear me so
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Ishilove: 7:24am On Oct 03, 2017
post=61054633:
A

"I was told about a young lady who's mentally challenge just after she finish her NYSC and she as been sleeping on the street just at the back of Fela shrine... I went to visit her today and I started crying that who as done this to this beautiful lady. I feel so sad and devastated.. I pray that none you reading this who go mad or any of your relative in Jesus Amen... I decided to rush down to Shoprite to buy her news set of cloths from Max, also Food from Mr Biggs, KFC and soft drinks and I will be checking on her Every time I pray to God to give her healing.. Amen"

Kokun, the bloody attention hawk. He is using people's misfortunes to make a name for himself. What rubbish

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Ekitiparapo(m): 7:24am On Oct 03, 2017
You could have taken her to a psychiatric hospital, giving her food won't solve her problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by seguno2: 7:24am On Oct 03, 2017
barhlow:
Finally, her village people succeeded.
chai

Get a brain please.
And remember to use it thereafter.
Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by charleff512(m): 7:24am On Oct 03, 2017
ajokebelle:

Honestly, I value charity a lot, and love people, who make it their duty ti help the less privileged, but why do you have to tell us where you got the clothes and food?, so that we will know that you spent money a lot of money or what?
Some people sef
THE GUY IS SEEKING ATTENTION,SOMEDAY HE WILL GO INTO POLITICS

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by JoGanya(m): 7:25am On Oct 03, 2017
May God heal her..hmmmmm
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Nackzy: 7:25am On Oct 03, 2017
Ehyaaaaaa so pathetic
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by alfchye(m): 7:26am On Oct 03, 2017
Why nobody dey think say she go smoke Igbo n e no favour her.
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by breakeven: 7:27am On Oct 03, 2017
Benbell221:
Village people don finally get her
Why this shit about village people, perpetrating evil? I tell you wickedness is worse in the city now

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 03, 2017
aha!

syphilis!!!
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by seguno2: 7:28am On Oct 03, 2017
Mbediogu:
No work, no husband after schooling for 20years. What better recipe for madness that that? Provide both or any and watch her recover like magic. The government is responsible.

The government and the fake attention-seeking philanthropist who probably doesn't pay his taxes fully and corruptly enriched himself from government contracts thereby depriving the people of EMPLOYMENT that makes weddings happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by mannatech: 7:28am On Oct 03, 2017
Perhaps a publicity stunt. Never seen a homeless mad person this neat and well dressed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by seguno2: 7:29am On Oct 03, 2017
Keznews:
I pray for her, wherever she is right, let there be healing upon her in Jesus Name. Amen

ishowdotgmail:
Some fellows don't just want good for you. U hustle day and night, from primary to higher. Institution. Read ur eye balls out, night classes upon each other. Borrowing money for hand outs, sleeping on empty stomach at times cos of no-money.

At the end of the day they wanna make your efforts fruitless. The forces of wasters will not have any hold upon our destiny, in the name of Jesus

Is that ALL that you can do?
Nothing more?
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by gonkin(m): 7:30am On Oct 03, 2017
Maybe she smoked something as an after service celebration. U know whether na igbo weed?
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by uminem02(m): 7:30am On Oct 03, 2017
I dunno o buh d thing wan be like photo shoot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doctors & Health Workers Salary Structure Explained / COVID-19: 242 New Cases Reported, 124 Discharges And 10 Deaths On May 11 / How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.