Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) - Events (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) (31428 Views)

My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her / I Am +1 Today, Happy Birthday To My Self. / Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
Like? grin I go call you later
ok no yawa
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by hAlexandro(m): 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
Happy birthday to the celebrat una try!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
hAlexandro:
Happy birthday to the celebrat una try!!!
thanks alot..I appreciate
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by midehi2(f): 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
E don tey I see Lefulefu o. Kids here dey insult person grin
no mind them jare wink
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by midehi2(f): 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
lefulefu:
ok no yawa
fine boy, no pimple cheesy grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by ogorwyne(f): 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Longest time. Ke kwa?
Onye Ne ku?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by ngelbee(f): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
Happy Birthday sweedy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nov6(m): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
Great, when is yours coming up?
my monicker says it all, Nov6th
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
ngelbee:
Happy Birthday sweedy
thanks ngelbee;bless you!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nov6:

your birthday?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by williamdeluxe(m): 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
Happy birthday.... “I wish you a very happy birthday! Just please remember to tell me how old you’re pretending to be, so we can keep up the charade.....
I would have bought you a present, but I didn’t think you wanted me to take money out of the alcohol budget.”

congratulations on being born a long time ago
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by KeDv: 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
I'm not sure how to quote that pic, but you have probably the hottest leg I've seen in a while.
Happy birthday!!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
williamdeluxe:
Happy birthday.... “I wish you a very happy birthday! Just please remember to tell me how old you’re pretending to be, so we can keep up the charade.....
I would have bought you a present, but I didn’t think you wanted me to take money out of the alcohol budget.”

congratulations on being born a long time ago
aww..thanks alot!!I appreciate! !
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
KeDv:
I'm not sure how to quote that pic, but you have probably the hottest leg I've seen in a while.
Happy birthday!!
gringrin thanks so much,bless you!!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Oyindidi(f): 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nov6:

Nov 15th
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Modelqwen(f): 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
shocked

HBD babygirl
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nov6(m): 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
Nov 15th
yours?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nov6(m): 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
sekxy:
your birthday?

Yes Dear
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Oyindidi(f): 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nov6:

yours?
yes
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
midehi2:
fine boy, no pimple cheesy grin
haha thankscheesycheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nov6(m): 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
yes
correct ,
we plenty be that... All things been equal you should celebrate yours, right?
Abeg invite me if the time don reach pending on the location/venue
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Lalas247(f): 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Me no dey oppress anybody fyn gyal grin grin..

You no sabi greet? undecided
No vex dear how u dey grin

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Lalas247(f): 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
lefulefu:
haha thankscheesycheesy
kiss Team fresh and handsome
See as your face clear not one spot shocked Kai ... abeg wetin be your secret grin

Evening wink
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
ogorwyne:

Onye Ne ku?

Obu maduawuchukwu. I do see your posts but you have been missing for a good while now. Where you disappear go?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Dainikel(m): 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
sekxy:
wink
U know this is why I refer to you as Achalugo Nne smiley...cute pix by the way. Happy bornday to U dear. Greater accomplishments ahead & more m$ney in the bank.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Pidginwhisper: 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lalas247:

I dey tight like your Coochie grin grin how your caba? smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by ogorwyne(f): 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Obu maduawuchukwu. I do see your posts but you have been missing for a good while now. Where you disappear go?
I have been around to an extent . Today is the first time am seeing your moniker o. I even felt this was an alternate username.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
Dainikel:

U know this is why I refer to you as Achalugo Nne smiley...cute pix by the way. Happy bornday to U dear. Greater accomplishments ahead & more m$ney in the bank.
awww..thanks alot! !I really appreciate
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lalas247:
kiss Team fresh and handsome See as your face clear not one spot shocked Kai ... abeg wetin be your secret grin
Evening wink
lefulefu na handsome guy naawcheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by judgedredd22(m): 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sholaqe:
happy birthday

Mhhhh..... this open rope wey you tie for chest laidis... na waa o! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by judgedredd22(m): 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lalas247:

see as your belle just kpuf up as you dey try twist waistline comot for picture! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lalas247:

kiss Team fresh and handsome
See as your face clear not one spot shocked Kai ... abeg wetin be your secret grin

Evening wink
e no clear like dat.. I get few hair bumps for my neck... Dey try remove dat one e no work and as for my face being smooth i don fit remove d small pimples but d few chicken pox scars wey form little depression for my side of face still dey dere oo.if u stand near me look my face well u go see amcheesycheesy. Gud evenin sexy wink.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty / How A Man Planned His Wedding 10 Years Ago / Birthday Date Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.