Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,194 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Couple Chased Out Of Their Matrimonial Bed By A Venomous Snake In Australia (pho - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Couple Chased Out Of Their Matrimonial Bed By A Venomous Snake In Australia (pho (3020 Views)

A School In Onitsha Invited Father Christmas For Fun But It Ended In Tears - Pho / Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics / Anambra Student Who Dressed Like Anas Aremeyaw, Masked Journalist, Chased Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Chased Out Of Their Matrimonial Bed By A Venomous Snake In Australia (pho by respect80(m): 6:41am On Oct 03, 2017
A couple was forced to flee their home after a venomous snake entered their home and crawled into their bed.

Venomous snake in Australian couple’s bed

It was a horrific scene for a couple in Australia, when a venomous snake entered into their home and twisted itself on their bed. The couple, resident in Murarrie south of Brisbane, were gripped with fear but immediately invited a local snake catcher who came to their aid.

Reports say the reptile described as “the eastern brown snake” crept into the home of the couple at about 10 a.m.

“I received a call from a woman informing me about the incident. She told me that it was on their bedroom floor,” Stewart Lalor, of Elite Snake Catching Services said.

“But, when I got there, the snake had quickly moved up to the couple’s bed and I eventually found it under their blanket.”

Lalor captured the snake, the second most poisonous snake in the world, and released it into a creek. He did not reveal the exact location where he set the snake free, but he said the snake was placed in an area with “enough food supply” to keep it happy.

“It will be pointless to leave them in a big open area with no food source as they will only make their way back into homes,” Lalor added.

Lalor posted photos on Elite Snake Catching Services’ on his Facebook page on Wednesday showing the snake in the bed sheets.

“Not exactly the best place to encounter a highly venomous snake,” the post read.

“Fortunately these guys have no interest in humans and are only dangerous when interacted with, however in a situation like this the outcome could have been unfavourable.”

Eastern brown snakes are the cause of the majority of snakebite deaths in Australia, according to Australian Reptile Park.

The snakes are found throughout most of eastern Australia.

-NAN

Re: Couple Chased Out Of Their Matrimonial Bed By A Venomous Snake In Australia (pho by nero2face: 6:42am On Oct 03, 2017
If it were to be Lala.. He'll approach the snake like...

8 Likes

Re: Couple Chased Out Of Their Matrimonial Bed By A Venomous Snake In Australia (pho by respect80(m): 6:45am On Oct 03, 2017
I laugh where dem say

the snake was placed in an area with “enough food supply” to keep it happy.

No be only happy.

Meanwhile, I hope I won't be ban for posting a picture of a snake dat hasn't been killed yet cos I heard a mod in this forum love to see dead snakes grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Chased Out Of Their Matrimonial Bed By A Venomous Snake In Australia (pho by Josephjnr(m): 6:45am On Oct 03, 2017
Oboy,I dey see am for picture and I still dey fear for here. But wait o,shebi dem say our first and only instinct when it comes to snake matter is to run or kill? Why dis catcher let the snake go? Abi em hide give Lala for back? Invite 9ja snake catcher,na fear em go carry cum,e go break every glass and wooden tin in the house before em catch dey snake but the good tin be say,if em catch the snake,na to apply Butchering Maneuver introduced by Prof. La.....La in 1968.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Chased Out Of Their Matrimonial Bed By A Venomous Snake In Australia (pho by Theyveedo(m): 6:50am On Oct 03, 2017
The snake wanted to give head naa

1 Like

Re: Couple Chased Out Of Their Matrimonial Bed By A Venomous Snake In Australia (pho by DavSagacity(m): 6:58am On Oct 03, 2017
if na Lala...I trust him. Him go just tell the snake say "e wos wobi. I need a Selfie for front page "

1 Like

Re: Couple Chased Out Of Their Matrimonial Bed By A Venomous Snake In Australia (pho by Nbote(m): 6:58am On Oct 03, 2017
Bloooood of Lalaaaa oooo!!!! On d bed?? Even in my dream I'll relocate from dat house talk more if if happened in real life

3 Likes

Re: Couple Chased Out Of Their Matrimonial Bed By A Venomous Snake In Australia (pho by respect80(m): 6:58am On Oct 03, 2017
Josephjnr:
Oboy,I dey see am for picture and I still dey fear for here. But wait o,shebi dem say our first and only instinct when it comes to snake matter is to run or kill? Why dis catcher let the snake go? Abi em hide give Lala for back? Invite 9ja snake catcher,na fear em go carry cum,e go break every glass and wooden tin in the house before em catch dey snake but the good tin be say,if em catch the snake,na to apply Butchering Maneuver introduced by Prof. La.....La in 1968.

I for answer ur kwesion o but afraid d catch me.
I'm thinking what ur r thinking Sha.
There must be a link between La......... and the snake catcher.
Re: Couple Chased Out Of Their Matrimonial Bed By A Venomous Snake In Australia (pho by Florblu(f): 7:00am On Oct 03, 2017
Snake sef needs someone to cuddle.
Re: Couple Chased Out Of Their Matrimonial Bed By A Venomous Snake In Australia (pho by Josephjnr(m): 7:01am On Oct 03, 2017
respect80:

I for answer ur kwesion o but afraid d catch me.
I'm thinking what ur r thinking Sha.
There must be a link between La......... and the snake catcher.

Make you self think am,where food go dey wen the snake nogo fit leave wen no be belle?
Re: Couple Chased Out Of Their Matrimonial Bed By A Venomous Snake In Australia (pho by respect80(m): 7:06am On Oct 03, 2017
Nbote:
Bloooood of Lalaaaa oooo!!!! On d bed?? Even in my dream I'll relocate from dat house talk more if if happened in real life

But the snake fine na. Why relocate?
grin
Re: Couple Chased Out Of Their Matrimonial Bed By A Venomous Snake In Australia (pho by respect80(m): 7:08am On Oct 03, 2017
Josephjnr:

Make you self think am,where food go dey wen the snake nogo fit leave wen no be belle?

Yeah. I reason am
Re: Couple Chased Out Of Their Matrimonial Bed By A Venomous Snake In Australia (pho by Nbote(m): 7:14am On Oct 03, 2017
respect80:

But the snake fine na. Why relocate?
grin

Jus negodu... Snake fine abi.. Dats exactly what Eve said ooo and see where it got us

2 Likes

Re: Couple Chased Out Of Their Matrimonial Bed By A Venomous Snake In Australia (pho by respect80(m): 7:23am On Oct 03, 2017
Nbote:

Jus negodu... Snake fine abi.. Dats exactly what Eve said ooo and see where it got us

grin
Re: Couple Chased Out Of Their Matrimonial Bed By A Venomous Snake In Australia (pho by Kakamorufu(m): 8:13am On Oct 03, 2017
la-la food Don read oooo. time for your favorite snack
Re: Couple Chased Out Of Their Matrimonial Bed By A Venomous Snake In Australia (pho by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2017
I appreciate the snake catcher for not killing the innocent creature.
Live and lets live. It reminds me of a poem I read in secondary school (the snake).
In Nigeria if people such thing on their bed room, the first number they will dial is their pastor's after shouting blood of Jesus and holy ghost fire to but. the snake.
Their pastor will tell them to stay out of the that house till he comes. When he comes, he will prophesy and see vision. He might eventually tell them that their village people sent the snake or that one of the spouses has a spiritual spouse who has decided to come and destroy the marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Couple Chased Out Of Their Matrimonial Bed By A Venomous Snake In Australia (pho by Fidelismaria: 9:04am On Oct 03, 2017
grin

lalasticlala don suffer ooo

see as d posters above me dey yab lala

chai
Re: Couple Chased Out Of Their Matrimonial Bed By A Venomous Snake In Australia (pho by Supersuave2(m): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2017
Nbote:
you too dey fear, kilode?! na man you be o, if your wife calls you to come and kill a snake around your house nko? cheesy
Re: Couple Chased Out Of Their Matrimonial Bed By A Venomous Snake In Australia (pho by Samusu(m): 9:53am On Oct 03, 2017
God knows, I no go sleep for that house
Re: Couple Chased Out Of Their Matrimonial Bed By A Venomous Snake In Australia (pho by Thryphosa(m): 9:58am On Oct 03, 2017
Front page loading.........
Re: Couple Chased Out Of Their Matrimonial Bed By A Venomous Snake In Australia (pho by NeeKlaus: 10:16am On Oct 03, 2017
If I was the one, Heaven knows I will not sleep in that house again. angry
Re: Couple Chased Out Of Their Matrimonial Bed By A Venomous Snake In Australia (pho by Nbote(m): 10:35am On Oct 03, 2017
Supersuave2:
you too dey fear, kilode?! na man you be o, if your wife calls you to come and kill a snake around your house nko? cheesy

Jus Negodu... So snake no dey man anything abi?? If d snake see man e go jus hiss pass abi? If my wife calls me to com home and kill a snake around d house, even she would have known She will have to com and meet me wherever I am wen she called.. My broda ryt from d tym of Adam, man no get business with snake...
Re: Couple Chased Out Of Their Matrimonial Bed By A Venomous Snake In Australia (pho by ruggedtimi(m): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2017
only in australia
Re: Couple Chased Out Of Their Matrimonial Bed By A Venomous Snake In Australia (pho by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
I hates snakes.
Re: Couple Chased Out Of Their Matrimonial Bed By A Venomous Snake In Australia (pho by IamLEGEND1: 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
Australia! That is one fucked_up country.
One wrong misstep and you get eaten by some creature you've never seen or leave your window open and you wake up in the middle of the night to find a Tasmanian devil staring at you.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Chased Out Of Their Matrimonial Bed By A Venomous Snake In Australia (pho by fernandoc(m): 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
Na WA o. I'm free d snake. If na me that snake for don reach heaven or hell since. Second most venomous snake, you free am, for wetinnnnnn... Is your brain paining u?
Re: Couple Chased Out Of Their Matrimonial Bed By A Venomous Snake In Australia (pho by Acepen(m): 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
Pepper soup things loading,

In Nigeria after binding and firing all the village pple the snake go receive fire
Re: Couple Chased Out Of Their Matrimonial Bed By A Venomous Snake In Australia (pho by stainless239(f): 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Australia! That is one fucked_up country.
One wrong misstep and you get eaten by some creature you've never seen or leave your window open and you wake up in the middle of the night to find a Tasmanian devil staring at you.

Are u serious

Tell me more
Re: Couple Chased Out Of Their Matrimonial Bed By A Venomous Snake In Australia (pho by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
Australia and Venezuela has the highest number of snakes.
Re: Couple Chased Out Of Their Matrimonial Bed By A Venomous Snake In Australia (pho by mikool007(m): 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
I will change country real quick
Re: Couple Chased Out Of Their Matrimonial Bed By A Venomous Snake In Australia (pho by Obudupikin: 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
Na because dem no dey eat diz snakes dat's why dey get liver dey encroach dia crib.

Just imagine the snake catcher releasing the snake into the creeks. undecided
Re: Couple Chased Out Of Their Matrimonial Bed By A Venomous Snake In Australia (pho by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 04, 2017
Not surprised. Australia's home to all sorts of venomous creatures.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Most Student Friendly Side Hustles In Nigeria | Student Hustles / 2k For Whoever Can Solve This Asap / Nigerians Are Very Brilliant! See This App That Was Developed To Convert Your ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.