Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday (31783 Views)

My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) / Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today / Adorable Wedding Pictures Of Identical Twins And Their Lovely Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by chinnyvera(f): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2017
That girl's eye tho' ;DThat girl's eye tho'
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2017
akinade28:
Hapi birthday to them.
Dear God, only you know how much I want beautiful fraternal twins, I already have name sef, d boy will b Christopher and d girl Christina. D girl should resemble me and the boy their father, but if their father is not handsome, they should both resemble me jare

Since you are not yet married, only you can decide whether their father is handsome or not. I pray that God grant you your wishes.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by timibare(m): 10:34am On Oct 03, 2017
Weytin do the babe eye?? Na qauter pass eyes
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by handsomeyinka(m): 10:38am On Oct 03, 2017
Ninethmare:
As you guys are thanking God, you should also be thanking Mary Slessor.
Happy birthday
You guys look awesome

That babe take style fine (my diick is itching already)

...Vaseline can help your situation...lol
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by abc952(f): 10:39am On Oct 03, 2017
Wao They Both Cute Oct Born We Are So Special
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by handsomeyinka(m): 10:39am On Oct 03, 2017
timibare:
Weytin do the babe eye?? Na qauter pass eyes

Na the camera set up....
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by Crixina(f): 10:40am On Oct 03, 2017
What's with this new trend of snooping around people's Facebook pages to copy pictures of them, just to make stories and paste on other media, sometimes without their consent.

More reason why I'm careful about what I post on Facebook and other media.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by Austinoiz(m): 10:41am On Oct 03, 2017
Are these ones showing off their pre-wedding shots abi pre-knacking shots?

I dey suspect these kids oo

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by modupeleke(f): 10:41am On Oct 03, 2017
Happy birthday, to the type of blessing I am praying to God for. more fruitful years.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by luminouz(m): 10:42am On Oct 03, 2017
Ninethmare:
Happy birthday
You guys look awesome

I have aboki sponge for sale to ease ur diickitch nigga
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by luminouz(m): 10:43am On Oct 03, 2017
modupeleke:
Happy birthday, to the type of blessing I am praying to God for. more fruitful years.
Wao......just wat my family is famous for.....PM me for ur brand new twins.....I go give u discount!!!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by Incrizz(f): 10:43am On Oct 03, 2017
I hope he'd allow her have a boyfriend undecided

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by HomeTutor1(f): 10:43am On Oct 03, 2017
Happy BIRTHDAY to you guys, I pray for twins, Oh Lord bless my life with twins
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by luminouz(m): 10:43am On Oct 03, 2017
chinnyvera:
That girl's eye tho' ;DThat girl's eye tho'
We don see urs....siosio undecided
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:46am On Oct 03, 2017
Incrizz:
I hope he'd allow her have a boyfriend undecided

Why not? He can't marry her, you know.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by kayo80(m): 10:52am On Oct 03, 2017
itsmeurLady:
Looking like pre-wedding pics to me... HBD to them tho

Lol! My same thought. I have always been curious about girl-boy twins since the day i entered bus with a set like that...the way they behaved, i thought they were boyfriend and girlfriend till they got down from the bus and someone that knew them said they were twins.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by chinnyvera(f): 10:52am On Oct 03, 2017
luminouz:
We don see urs....siosio undecided

Luminouz is busy attacking people here
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by luminouz(m): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2017
chinnyvera:

Luminouz is busy attacking people here
Lmaooooo.....am not joor.....
But leave her eyes naaaa...no one is perfect
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by seyeoloruntola(m): 10:58am On Oct 03, 2017
This is so cute. I love this.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by Incrizz(f): 10:59am On Oct 03, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

Why not? He can't marry her, you know.

I like it that your mind is innocent in this regard, I won't pollute it.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by chibowobbed(m): 11:02am On Oct 03, 2017
chai, my own twin sis has married I and our birthday is on the 16th of this month.
meanwhile these two are from Nsukka, I know them very well.
hbd to them.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:05am On Oct 03, 2017
Incrizz:

I like it that your mind is innocent in this regard, I won't pollute it.

That's my mind for you - almost always innocent.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by kingthreat(m): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2017
akinade28:
Hapi birthday to them.
Dear God, only you know how much I want beautiful fraternal twins, I already have name sef, d boy will b Christopher and d girl Christina. D girl should resemble me and the boy their father, but if their father is not handsome, they should both resemble me jare

Just saw your picture. Wondering why Ugly girls love handsome men and handsome kids grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 03, 2017
modelmike7:
GOD PLEASE I WANT TWINS!!!
d lady above u want twins too so u guys should hook up if u r single8)
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by jayboy17(m): 11:44am On Oct 03, 2017
Finstar:
From this picture, I can bet my balls that they are not only twins.. They are more lipsrsealed

seconded
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2017
Triplet is what I want.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by eliadekx(m): 12:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
shit dis
bab is damn SEXY
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
hmmm the girl bf will be like

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
Jagz16:
God please I want twins oo not this type sha,I need a big butt lady please
wetin dis one dey talk again??
" you want twins oo but not this type,u need a big butt lady"
are you ..........? is it that you lack whites in your head?

u need dis bro

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by joyndidi: 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
God just bless me with a girl-boy twins and thats enough for me I will just close child bearing chapter and enjoy my life with my hubby.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
omalicha umu ejima. more like lovers
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by Sultty(m): 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ninethmare:
Happy birthday
You guys look awesome

my friend it's better u keep ur itching diick where it is, I only pity d guy that will try separate this babe from her twin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue University Fresh Graduate Who Died On Valentine's Day Buried (Photos) / Nairalanders having fun at a beach party / 80 Couples Wed In Nasarawa Catholic Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.