Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday (31782 Views)

My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) / Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today / Adorable Wedding Pictures Of Identical Twins And Their Lovely Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by perdollar(m): 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
akinade28:
Hapi birthday to them.
Dear God, only you know how much I want beautiful fraternal twins, I already have name sef, d boy will b Christopher and d girl Christina. D girl should resemble me and the boy their father, but if their father is not handsome, they should both resemble me jare
I wish u 6 sets of twins. na ur body go bear d load.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by Homeboiy: 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
This is Gabriel and Elizabeth we whr class mates

Below is picture of me ,Gabriel and others

Let me call their attention here

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by Homeboiy: 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
martineverest:
too much bleaching

Nothing like bleaching

We started together from jss1 and finished together

They are fair

The guy use to sell doughnut around unn hostel

And in front of stadium
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by Incrizz(f): 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

That's my mind for you - almost always innocent.

A slayer with an innocent mind...hmmmmmmm
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by angusakpuogwu: 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
waoooow I know them oooo
they're from Nsukka. and all that those pics was taken in UNN. mostly stadium
we normally gym together
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by Jagz16(m): 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
praiseneofingz:
wetin dis one dey talk again??
" you want twins oo but not this type,u need a big butt lady"
are you ..........? is it that you lack whites in your head?

Wicked you,I just want a big butt lady that's my spec

u need dis bro
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by chris4vic(f): 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
This Twinnie makes my hunger for twins increase ooo o..... Happy Birthday Sweeties
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by Chibyko(m): 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
ngoben:
y uncompleted building nah
Unn stadium... They reside in Nsukka... The Mum does biz inside the skul
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by Isobug: 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
TheLawTheLegal:
These twins are celebrating their 25th birth day today and one of them, the guy, took to Facebook to share some adorable pictures with his twin sister. One may even mistake them as couples and these pictures as their pre-wedding pictures.
Let's wish them a happy birthday as they are also on nairaland.

the link to his Facebook https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1684235468315063&id=100001858786549&refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=og_action_id.1684240504981226%3Atop_level_post_id.1684235468315063%3Atl_objid.1684235468315063%3Athid.100001858786549%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1509519599%3A301191200855054646&__tn__=%2AW-R

So if not Mary slessor,......
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by ufuosman(m): 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
D pictures look like pre wedding pictures Happy birthday to both of dem
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by iswallker(m): 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
When your Bae is looking east and west... sad
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by Fhemmmy: 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nice one
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by rossyc(f): 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
Iseoluwani:
Very cute, I hope dey wont have issues when it comes to them separating and getting g married because this things are extremely too close
It's normal for twins to be very close especially different sexes, their spouses have to live with it.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by dingbang(m): 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
joyndidi:
God just bless me with a girl-boy twins and thats enough for me I will just close child bearing chapter and enjoy my life with my hubby.
lol... You are funny
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by blessyn50(f): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
I want twins they should both resemble me
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by modupeleke(f): 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
luminouz:

Wao......just wat my family is famous for.....PM me for ur brand new twins.....I go give u discount!!!
God gives freely with no discount, just join me in prayers as we pm everything to God. thank you sir.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by Modelqwen(f): 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
shocked

HBD twins.

Twin/Triplet fall on me
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
Incrizz:

A slayer with an innocent mind...hmmmmmmm

Yes na. Would you like it if I don't slay you well?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by Mozegee: 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
God all i am asking is from you is triplet(3boys )and i know u wil, do it for me.Happy birthday guys,
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by Davindal(m): 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
Is that not UNN nonsense stadium? Well, that guy face seem familiar, but he is not 25. He should be 28 or 29. I no the guy from somewhere around that UNN area in Nsukka town.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by modupeleke(f): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
luminouz:

Wao......just wat my family is famous for.....PM me for ur brand new twins.....I go give u discount!!!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by modupeleke(f): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
luminouz:

hahaha, God give freely with no request for discount, join me in pm everything to God.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by modupeleke(f): 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
luminouz:

God give freely with no rest for discount, join me in pm everything to God.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by Davindal(m): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
Homeboiy:
This is Gabriel and Elizabeth we whr class mates

Below is picture of me ,Gabriel and others

Let me call their attention here
His face seem familiar too. It seems i have come across the nigga before around Nsukka area of Enugu State. Because, whenever we(NDA Cadets) are on break, I use to visit Nsukka, and when I do. I roll with lots of guys.

Moreover, the background seems that of UNN uncompleted stadium.

Anyway, classmates/schoolmates of what institution?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by Prettyenit18(f): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
This boy go Gree make this girl marry?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by luminouz(m): 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
modupeleke:
God gives freely with no discount, just join me in prayers as we pm everything to God. thank you sir.
Lmaoooooooo!!!!
OK sister...just close ur eyes while I pray!!! grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by sisisioge: 6:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
Edunjobi ejire kiss
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by itsmeurLady(f): 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
kayo80:

Lol! My same thought. I have always been curious about girl-boy twins since the day i entered bus with a set like that...the way they behaved, i thought they were boyfriend and girlfriend till they got down from the bus and someone that knew them said they were twins.

Lol true tho

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by Incrizz(f): 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

Yes na. Would you like it if I don't slay you well?

You got no idea about what I like.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
Incrizz:

You got no idea about what I like.

But I've got a general idea that for most women, the slaying has to be good.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by Incrizz(f): 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

But I've got a general idea that for most women, the slaying has to be good.

Okay. But what slaying are you talking about; slaying them with gifts? If yes, then you've got some mad skills. undecided
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
Incrizz:

Okay. But what skating are you talking about; slaying them with gifts? If yes, then you've got done mad skills. undecided

Sure! Being that one have to be gifted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue University Fresh Graduate Who Died On Valentine's Day Buried (Photos) / Nairalanders having fun at a beach party / 80 Couples Wed In Nasarawa Catholic Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.