Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday (31792 Views)

My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) / Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today / Adorable Wedding Pictures Of Identical Twins And Their Lovely Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by Incrizz(f): 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

Sure! Being that one have to be gifted.

I don't get you.

*Previous post has been edited shocked
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
Incrizz:

I don't get you.

*Previous post has been edited shocked

Okay. Do you mind if I pm you?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by Incrizz(f): 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

Okay. Do you mind if I pm you?

I don't mean to be rude or anything but I keep wondering...why do guys ask girls if they could pm them before actually sending the pm? Respect?

Even if I'm dying to get your pm, you know I can't say yes, don't you? tongue
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
Incrizz:

I don't mean to be rude or anything but I keep wondering...why do guys ask girls if they could pm them before actually sending the pm? Respect?

Even if I'm dying to get your pm, you know I can't say yes, don't you? tongue

Okay. I can work with this.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by Incrizz(f): 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

Okay. I can work with this.

Lol..
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
@2wins_world bro....
I love them two boys or 2 girls cos am also a 2win Chad and Caleb Gilbertson two cute boys @ same time in same day... I love ma twin bro Caleb I feel cool whenever am with him So lucky to have him as my 2win bro!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by starchris(m): 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
akinade28:
Hapi birthday to them.
Dear God, only you know how much I want beautiful fraternal twins, I already have name sef, d boy will b Christopher and d girl Christina. D girl should resemble me and the boy their father, but if their father is not handsome, they should both resemble me jare
nice to know someone admires my name Christopher. You will never regret ever naming your child Christopher because we are always tall and handsome check my profie to see how christopher's look like
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
Incrizz:

Lol..

...the needful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue University Fresh Graduate Who Died On Valentine's Day Buried (Photos) / 80 Couples Wed In Nasarawa Catholic Church (Photos) / Nairalanders having fun at a beach party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.