Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Final year project tips by ToyeBrainz - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Final year project tips by ToyeBrainz (963 Views)

ABU Zaria Student ConstructsLeemah Mobil Barrier Sensitive As Final Year Project / Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) / 10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final year project tips by ToyeBrainz by ToyeBrainz(m): 8:17am On Oct 03, 2017
My name is ToyeBrainz and in this thread, I will be dropping tips on final year thesis (i.e project/research work).

Many a time, thesis are tough to write and report, especially for first timers. The bulk of this problem being structuring and organising your work flow.

Nairalanders, please feel free to ask any question concerning your final year project. as I will be always glad to respond.

Like and follow my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BrainzThesis/ for more tips and rapid response

Anyone can reach me on 08107411104 for free project topics <materials/journal attached> and report structuring.

Also, if you already have a project topic but not sure how to start or what to do next, you can always reach out to me as I will be willing to help you structure your report and search for available journals/materials that will assist you.

1 Share

Re: Final year project tips by ToyeBrainz by ifex370(m): 8:35am On Oct 03, 2017
ToyeBrainz:
My name is ToyeBrainz and in this thread, I will be dropping tips on final year thesis (i.e project/research work).

Many a time, thesis are tough to write, especially for first timers. The bulk of this problem being structuring and organising your work flow.

Nairalanders, please feel free to ask any question concerning your final year project. as I will be always glad to respond.

Anyone can reach me on 08107411104 for free project topics <materials/journal attached>.

Also, if you already have a project topic but not sure how to start or what to do next, you can always reach out to me as I will be willing to help you structure your workflow and search for available journals/materials that will assist you.

Any topic at all
Re: Final year project tips by ToyeBrainz by ToyeBrainz(m): 9:30am On Oct 03, 2017
ifex370:

Any topic at all

My strength is majorly Computer science,
n also Mathematics and Physics(limited to some areas) but I work with alot of projects. Its my full time job so there is a good chance I will always work something out on your topic/field.
Re: Final year project tips by ToyeBrainz by ifex370(m): 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
ToyeBrainz:

My strength is majorly Computer science,
n also Mathematics and Physics(limited to some areas) but I work with alot of projects. Its my full time job so there is a good chance I will always work something out on your topic/field.

I'm doing a project on an ecommerce website

Done with the website already... Using WordPress.. The report na e just de look me
Re: Final year project tips by ToyeBrainz by ToyeBrainz(m): 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
ifex370:

I'm doing a project on an ecommerce website

Done with the website already... Using WordPress.. The report na e just de look me

oya... hit me on Whatsapp. Lets see what we can do.
Re: Final year project tips by ToyeBrainz by ToyeBrainz(m): 6:21am On Nov 01, 2017
[center]
Get free computer science project topic and assistance, from ToyeBrainz +2348107411104
[/center]
Re: Final year project tips by ToyeBrainz by ToyeBrainz(m): 10:05am On Nov 01, 2017

Get free project tips and Assistance from me

Re: Final year project tips by ToyeBrainz by ToyeBrainz(m): 10:10am On Nov 01, 2017
OK ... You can always buzz me for computer science project assistance
and Maths too(but limited to some areas, like analysis, numerical, calculus and the likes) My head sef they there for statistical packages)...

So long u willing to do your work your self, my assistance is F.O.C

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

AI 'boy' Shibuya Mirai Becomes The 1st Machine To Be Granted Residency In Tokyo / The Relationship Between Philosophy And Political Science / Lady Who Graduated With 2nd Class Upper Seen Driving Keke NAPEP In Lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.