Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,996 members, 7,799,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

(Photos) Pretty Young Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC; Now Sleeps On The Street - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / (Photos) Pretty Young Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC; Now Sleeps On The Street (783 Views)

Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) / Pretty Young Lady Runs Mad After Her NYSC; She Now Sleeps Behind Fela Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

(Photos) Pretty Young Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC; Now Sleeps On The Street by Choiszman(m): 9:26am On Oct 03, 2017
A Nigerian philanthropist, Kokun shared this pathetic story of a young lady who became shortly after completing her National youth service. He presented her with clothes, food and other personal items. Very commendable but what she really needs is urgent rehabilitation.

Photos/videos: Pretty young lady goes crazy after her NYSC; now sleeps on the street, behind Fela shrine

"I was told about a young lady who's mentally challenge just after she finish her NYSC and she as been sleeping on the street just at the back of Fela shrine... I went to visit her today and I started crying that who as done this to this beautiful lady. I feel so sad and devastated.. I pray that none you reading this who go mad or any of your relative in Jesus Amen... I decided to rush down to Shoprite to buy her news set of cloths from Max, also Food from Mr Biggs, KFC and soft drinks and I will be checking on her Every time I pray to God to give her healing.. Amen"

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/photosvideo-pretty-young-lady-goes-crazy-after-her-nysc-now-sleeps-on-the-street-behind-fela-shrine

CC; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: (Photos) Pretty Young Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC; Now Sleeps On The Street by Choiszman(m): 9:27am On Oct 03, 2017

Re: (Photos) Pretty Young Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC; Now Sleeps On The Street by majamajic(m): 9:40am On Oct 03, 2017
na wa o
Re: (Photos) Pretty Young Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC; Now Sleeps On The Street by adadike281(f): 9:40am On Oct 03, 2017
I hope her family is seeing this. May God heal her!
Re: (Photos) Pretty Young Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC; Now Sleeps On The Street by Benjom(m): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2017
An enemy has done this sad
Re: (Photos) Pretty Young Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC; Now Sleeps On The Street by anuoluwapo884(m): 9:56am On Oct 03, 2017
Sad story only God knows what really went wrong #Get Well Soon#
Re: (Photos) Pretty Young Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC; Now Sleeps On The Street by Choiszman(m): 11:22am On Oct 03, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove, Lefufu
Re: (Photos) Pretty Young Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC; Now Sleeps On The Street by lalasticlala(m): 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2017

1 Like

(1)

Lost But Found NYSC Certificate / Single Room For Rent At Ajileye Str., Akoka - Ajileye St, Akoka, Lagos, Nigeria / I Dont Want To Go For Nysc Now. Please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.