Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) (65482 Views)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Visit Owerri, Looking Hot - Pictures / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) by Kolababe: 9:46am On Oct 03, 2017
The multimillionaire music executive and extravagant self acclaimed owner of many business we don't know shared the photos on social media.See pics below...

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/photo-of-music-executive-emoney-admiring-his-wifes-pointed-boobs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) by Kolababe: 9:46am On Oct 03, 2017
He wants us to see what his wife has got.Good luck to him...

See more pics here>> http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/photo-of-music-executive-emoney-admiring-his-wifes-pointed-boobs
Re: E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) by Homeboiy: 9:49am On Oct 03, 2017
This guy don dey mad

See the over bleached boob sef

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) by MhizzAJ(f): 9:52am On Oct 03, 2017
Okay
She looks older than E money

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) by Tolexander: 9:52am On Oct 03, 2017
Kolababe:
The multimillionaire music executive and extravagant self acclaimed owner of many business we don't know shared the photos on social media
Imagine the OP!

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) by Partnerbiz3: 9:57am On Oct 03, 2017
One will use the bleach on the booobs alone for 10 years.

5 Likes

Re: E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) by Partnerbiz3: 9:58am On Oct 03, 2017
I am surprised this wasn't posted by Iamaiforce1.

Wetin hapen?

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) by smardray(m): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2017
the only thing pointed in that pics is e-money's finger

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:08am On Oct 03, 2017
To all you folks hating...

At least he was admiring his wife.

9 Likes

Re: E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) by superior494(m): 11:09am On Oct 03, 2017
ok
Re: E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) by rawpadgin(m): 11:09am On Oct 03, 2017
Homeboiy:
This guy don dey mad

respect another man's wife please

Na the man I blame sha

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) by IamSINZ(m): 11:09am On Oct 03, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) by emmyw(m): 11:09am On Oct 03, 2017
I Really Have Nothing To Say
Re: E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) by holysainbj(m): 11:09am On Oct 03, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
grin jealousy e haf ki you finish
Kai!!

5 Likes

Re: E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) by Bolustical: 11:09am On Oct 03, 2017
I rushed to see if it was IamAirforce1 that posted this.

30 Likes

Re: E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) by holysainbj(m): 11:10am On Oct 03, 2017
Homeboiy:
This guy don dey mad

H
E pain am oo!
Na ur wife abi

2 Likes

Re: E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) by 1zynnvn(m): 11:10am On Oct 03, 2017
i saw emoney, i automatically thought the op was the airforce one guy, i was wrong, who be this new guy wey wan dey drag airforce one royalties na. isnor gurro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) by SuperSuave3: 11:13am On Oct 03, 2017
smiley

wait! is that not nnamdi KANU?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) by Gentlevin: 11:13am On Oct 03, 2017
hmmmm leave that man to admire his property oooo. E no easy to acquire new property for this recession na....chaii!!!!! but d boobs set ooooo...Emoney no vex oooo I just dey admire d boobs but I no touch ooo.
Re: E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) by Foodforthought: 11:13am On Oct 03, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) by dapsoneh: 11:14am On Oct 03, 2017
Air force1 son change name again

1 Like

Re: E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) by Sultty(m): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2017
This guy is d bomb

Re: E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) by DrChukzy(m): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
So calculate how many years it will take your own bleached brain to make it in life... Na everybody wey fair bleach SMH

Homeboiy:
This guy don dey mad

You wey normal, how is your life?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 11:15am On Oct 03, 2017
Choi!!!Na Nnamdi Kanu be that Oooooo! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) by SydneyBrown(f): 11:16am On Oct 03, 2017
Atleast he is admiring his wife not someone else's wife grin

3 Likes

Re: E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 03, 2017
stupid he-goat. Just look at veins like pipelines on the woman's fists. Suffering and smiling. All these nonsense show off is just for the glam. If you only knew what this woman suffers in silence in the hands of this money-miss-road but she wouldn't divorce this cheat because of her poor background.

6 Likes

Re: E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) by allanphash7(m): 11:18am On Oct 03, 2017
Wetin “consign” me
Re: E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) by deebrain(m): 11:18am On Oct 03, 2017
Help me ask the earlier idiots that are referring to the color of the wife's whatever, WHERE THEY WERE, WHEN SHE WAS WITH HIM, BEFORE HE BECAME "E-MONEY?"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert / Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos / 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.