Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

The Latest Political Gimmick Called Restructuring - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Latest Political Gimmick Called Restructuring (834 Views)

My Expulsion Mere Political Gimmick – Ibro Son, Abubakar Ibrahim …says I Wil / View All Latest Political Headlines / Igbos Have Finally Realized The Political Gimmick Called "Igbo Presidency" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Latest Political Gimmick Called Restructuring by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 03, 2017
All over social media, print media , TV and radio restructuring is the new word in town, 1963 constitution etc. The politicians and the elite seem to have found a new word to keep deceiving us to mask our real problems and buy more time.
Very unfortunate the common man is buying into this latest scam. Even if every region controls its resources does it stop corruption, inflation of contracts, looting and bribery. Take a look at the SS the militants, elders and governors have looted the whole 13% derivation with nothing to show for it in the creeks and rural areas. Or is it lagos where Tinubu grew the IGR after his problem with OBJ. But Tinubu had to set up alpha beta to collect IGR for LASG when we have Lagos internal revenue board.
My people i pray sense fall on us to see though this latest gimmick. Only the elite and leaders would enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: The Latest Political Gimmick Called Restructuring by Adetewa: 11:35am On Oct 03, 2017
yeyerolling:
All over social media, print media , TV and radio restructuring is the new word in town, 1963 constitution etc. The politicians and the elite seem to have found a new word to keep deceiving us to mask our real problems and buy more time.
Very unfortunate the common man is buying into this latest scam. Even if every region controls its resources does it stop corruption, inflation of contracts, looting and bribery. Take a look at the SS the militants, elders and governors have looted the whole 13% derivation with nothing to show for it in the creeks and rural areas. Or is it lagos where Tinubu grew the IGR after his problem with OBJ. But Tinubu had to set up alpha beta to collect IGR for LASG when we have Lagos internal revenue board.
My people i pray sense fall on us to see though this latest gimmick. Only the elite and leaders would enjoy it.
op good remark there;
There very many unanswered questions on this undefined restructure it's pure political deceit to restart from the first republic because our politicians had finished the total execution of all the systems of world now they were taken us back to restart from the beginning.
Do you no why?
Many of this politician didn't enjoyed free ride from 1999 constitution that show the real feature of our natural existence, nil, non one of the 3 largest ethnic groups can win election without the support of one of the other.
There are many of them that have been disqualify politically, many have already served two term in office, and those that were turn irrelevant politically due to there characters when in power were behind the restructure.
when the polity is recycled they will have new opportunity to return to polity.
etc

2 Likes

Re: The Latest Political Gimmick Called Restructuring by bolanto24(m): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2017
You have a point but we still need fundamental structural changes in our polity, economy and governance laws to checkmate the politicians.

If not in the next 50 years will still be where we are.

For now restructuring, reconfigure or whatever we call it is paramount for justice peace and development of this country.
Re: The Latest Political Gimmick Called Restructuring by Adetewa: 11:42am On Oct 03, 2017
bolanto24:
You have a point but we still need fundamental structural changes in our polity, economy and governance laws to checkmate the politicians.

For now restructuring, reconfigure or whatever we call it is paramount for justice peace and development of this country.
I don't agree, there is other way we can checkmate these politicians excess without restructuring.
Re: The Latest Political Gimmick Called Restructuring by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
bolanto24:

who is going to control the restructured nigeria na, same politicians. this thing is just a gimmick to keep fooling us o.

1 Like

Re: The Latest Political Gimmick Called Restructuring by Adetewa: 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
yeyerolling:
who is going to control the restructured nigeria na, same politicians. this thing is just a gimmick to keep fooling us o.
good of you.
is like you over your company to a team of manager, they mismanaged the company, then you restructured the company buy new machinery sacked employee, taken loan from bank with out torching the team of managers, can this revamp the company?

2 Likes

Re: The Latest Political Gimmick Called Restructuring by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
Adetewa:

good of you.
is like you over your company to a team of manager, they mismanaged the company, then you restructured the company buy new machinery sacked employee, taken loan from bank with out torching the team of managers, can this revamp the company?
wrong analogy, nigeria is not a country. it is still APC and PDP dat would rule this nation, we have pple who contested under sdp in 1993 still ruling us in form of apc and pdp. A valid example is the lagos mini restructuring, who benefited from it most its Tinubu, and he has been choosing his boys to replace him ever since. i do projects for companies involved in exploration. we have see where leaders and chiefs in those communities reject amenities like bridges because their boats wud become useless in those creeks. baba its all a gimmick o

2 Likes

Re: The Latest Political Gimmick Called Restructuring by Adetewa: 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
yeyerolling:
wrong analogy, nigeria is not a country. it is still APC and PDP dat would rule this nation, we have pple who contested under sdp in 1993 still ruling us in form of apc and pdp. A valid example is the lagos mini restructuring, who benefited from it most its Tinubu, and he has been choosing his boys to replace him ever since. i do projects for companies involved in exploration. we have see where leaders and chiefs in those communities reject amenities like bridges because their boats wud become useless in those creeks. baba its all a gimmick o
can I tell you how we can solve this problem?
Re: The Latest Political Gimmick Called Restructuring by Desyner: 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
Northern illiterate OP.
Re: The Latest Political Gimmick Called Restructuring by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
Desyner:
Northern illiterate OP.
sorry i had a 2.1 in chem eng nd am from the south west

1 Like

Re: The Latest Political Gimmick Called Restructuring by ba7man(m): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
Desyner:
Northern illiterate OP.
Why don't you prove him wrong with a superior argument?

The ultimate reason we're on this forum is to discuss and express opinions, not trade insults like market women.

1 Like

Re: The Latest Political Gimmick Called Restructuring by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
ba7man:

The ultimate reason we're on this forum is to discuss and express opinions, not trade insults like market women.
no mind am

2 Likes

Re: The Latest Political Gimmick Called Restructuring by Desyner: 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
ba7man:

You must be stupid to think I have to argue with you on opinion that plain logic. You think life ends with free oil money right. I always knew those enjoying the current structure will kick against restructuring.
Re: The Latest Political Gimmick Called Restructuring by Desyner: 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
yeyerolling:
sorry i had a 2.1 in chem eng nd am from the south west
You are telling lies. You bought that certificate to get a job with one of the states or FG and therefore afraid restructuring will expose your likes.
Listen to yourself.
Re: The Latest Political Gimmick Called Restructuring by ba7man(m): 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
Desyner:
You must be stupid to think I have to argue with you on opinion that plain logic. You think life ends with free oil money right. I always knew those enjoying the current structure will kick against restructuring.
Well said like a market woman. grin

You're safe online to talk like this, try it in reality and you can get slapped.

(1) (Reply)

3 States that can pay salary without federal application. / Radio Continental Sold Or Changed To Max FM / When Asked Why Lagos Wants School To Teach Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.