Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

18 Amazing Products Your Boobs Will Absolutely Love - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 18 Amazing Products Your Boobs Will Absolutely Love (595 Views)

Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) / Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) / Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18 Amazing Products Your Boobs Will Absolutely Love by fadafada55: 10:48am On Oct 03, 2017
They deserve the breast.

1. A bra liner to keep under-boob sweat and chafing away. What boobs wouldn't be happy with that?

Promising Review: "Seriously, boob sweat is no longer an issue if you have one of these! I have been constantly dealing with the uncomfortableness of sweaty boobs for a long time. I heard about this liner and decided to give it a try. Oh my goodness, what an instant difference! I put this on the afternoon it arrived. I was already uncomfortable in the 83-degree weather and figured it was worth a go. I was cooled off almost instantly! I couldn't believe the difference this little liner made! For once, my boob sweat was not an issue, and I was able to enjoy my time outside!" —AmyAileen

2. A laundry bag so you can wash your bras and other delicates safely. Please, for your own good, wash your bras often!

It's recommended to wash your bras at least once a week. But, more than that is encouraged. Read more on that here .

Promising Review: "These are the best lingerie/laundry bags I've ever used. I like how tight the mesh is, how durably they are made, and the zipper fold that lets you tuck the zipper in snugly so that it won't open. One little bonus for me was washing something that needed to be washed with things that wouldn't share their lint, and the bag protected the item perfectly." —Amazon Customer

3. Bra extenders for those bras that both you and your boobs still kinda fit... and you and your boobs have an emotional attachment to... but could benefit from a little more strap.

Promising Review: "I just received these this week, and have already put them to good use. I gained some weight recently, and was feeling very uncomfortable in my favorite bras. These extenders allow me to breathe freely while still enjoying the support of my favorite bras as I work to lose the weight." —Cathy

Continue Reading >> http://quamiller.com/2an5

(1) (Reply)

Training - Ankara Crafts / 3 Natural Drinks That Can Help You Get A Flat Belly / The Expensive Lifestyle Of Cee C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.