Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria (7610 Views)

Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia / Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being. / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
nonxo007:

My brother um sure you were not born when the war occurred, everything he said is true, my dad who was around during the war still sight the examples of how famine was so critical people had to start hunting lizard for food and it even got to the extent lizards were scares, so there is nothing wrong with sighting examples of previous occurance in other to warn people of what might happen, experience shared is the best teacher...open your mind and don't condemn pastors, let God do that, just focus on God and his word, you should have enough problems to solve than start carrying issues of pastors on your head...
You lie. The false prophets must be called out.
Re: G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria by AlPeter: 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mrchippychappy:

I don't worship man, I worship GOD, The true living God, no man is worth my worship. I have posted the bible verses supporting my post and exposing your G.O for the charlatan that he is. A true man of God MUST remember the guidelines that God gave us true Christians.

2 Timothy 2:15 study to show thy self approved. READ THE BIBLE FOR YOURSELVES. THESE FALSE PROPHETS WOULD ONLY LEAD YOU TO YOUR DESTRUCTION. Money grabbing, tribalist politicians disguising as pastors!
you have only succeeded in showcasing your stupidity
Re: G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria by mercy0008(f): 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
IN ALL HONESTY, THIS THREAD IS USELESS. I DONT ATTEND REDEEM BUT AFTER READING WHAT YOU WROTE, NO SINGLE SENSE. HE DID NOT MOCK THE GIRL, HE WAS ONLY USING THAT STORY TO DRIVE HOME A POINT, AND HE MADE THAT CLEAR BY SAYING HE DOES NOT WANT WAR. JUST READING THE STORY, I PICTURED THE IMAGE OF THE GIRL IN MY HEAD AND REMINDED MYSELF THAT THE SIGHT WONT BE GOOD TO BEHOLD AT ALL. THE MORAL IS THAT, THE YOUTHS AGITATING FOR WAR AND ALL THE VIOLENCE NOW, DID NOT WITNESS THE FIRST WAR. SO HE WAS BUTTRESSING THE POINT AS REGARDS THE GORY OF WAR, WE SHOULD SEEK FOR PEACE AS WAR IS NOT A GOOD SIGHT AT ALL.
MEANWHILE THIS OP, I DOUBT IF YOU EVER SEE GOOD IN PEOPLE BECAUSE THE MORAL OF THIS STORY IS VERY CLEAR, NO MOCKERY OR DEMEANING REMARK AT ALL. IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER ISSUE WITH PST ADEBOYE. LET US KNOW SO WE CAN START FROM THERE, COS THIS ONE NO HOLD WATER.
Re: G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria by femi4: 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

so is he a prophet?
he is called daddy.
people called him daddy or daddy in the Lord. From day 1, he called himself a pastor.

BTW, nothing is wrong with daddy or daddy in the Lord
Re: G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria by femi4: 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mrchippychappy:

You should endeavour to practice the words written in your signature!
If you don't have facts.....forever hold your peace and continue to swim in your folly
Re: G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria by femi4: 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
mercy0008:
IN ALL HONESTY, THIS THREAD IS USELESS. I DONT ATTEND REDEEM BUT AFTER READING WHAT YOU WROTE, NO SINGLE SENSE. HE DID NOT MOCK THE GIRL, HE WAS ONLY USING THAT STORY TO DRIVE HOME A POINT, AND HE MADE THAT CLEAR BY SAYING HE DOES NOT WANT WAR. JUST READING THE STORY, I PICTURED THE IMAGE OF THE GIRL IN MY HEAD AND REMINDED MYSELF THAT THE SIGHT WONT BE GOOD TO BEHOLD AT ALL. THE MORAL IS THAT, THE YOUTHS AGITATING FOR WAR AND ALL THE VIOLENCE NOW, DID NOT WITNESS THE FIRST WAR. SO HE WAS BUTTRESSING THE POINT AS REGARDS THE GORY OF WAR, WE SHOULD SEEK FOR PEACE AS WAR IS NOT A GOOD SIGHT AT ALL.
MEANWHILE THIS OP, I DOUBT IF YOU EVER SEE GOOD IN PEOPLE BECAUSE THE MORAL OF THIS STORY IS VERY CLEAR, NO MOCKERY OR DEMEANING REMARK AT ALL. IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER ISSUE WITH PST ADEBOYE. LET US KNOW SO WE CAN START FROM THERE, COS THIS ONE NO HOLD WATER.
God bless you my sister. I don't have any affiliation with Redeem too. OP is just being mischievous

1 Like

Re: G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria by MyNewJackeT: 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
femi4:
people called him daddy or daddy in the Lord. From day 1, he called himself a pastor.

BTW, nothing is wrong with daddy or daddy in the Lord

Matthew 23:8-10, "“But do not be called Rabbi; for One is your Teacher, and you are all brothers. 9 “And do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven. 10 Do not be called leaders; for One is your Leader, that is, Christ."

esus was saying that the true authority lies not with men but with God. In the context of the religiousleaders of Israel and calling someone "father," Jesus was saying not to give them the reverence and honor which belong to God. Jesus was not speaking in a biological sense as inExodus 20:12. He was speaking about ecclesiastical superiority.

Jesus was simply exposing the inappropriateness of thebehavior of the scribes and Pharisees who desired to behonored publicly. Perhaps their top three favored forms of being addressed in public in those days were:1) Rabbi2) Father3) LeaderIn Jesus' estimation and economy no one but God is as worthy of any of those appellations.That'snotto say we must not call anyone "teacher," "father," or "leader." Itisto say we as Christ's followers should not play into the hands of those people who want only to be noticed, recognized, and the center of attention as they perform what they consider to be God's work, whether teaching, mentoring, or leading.If a true brother or sister in Christ is a teacher, mentor (father or mother), or leader, he or she should go about his or her business in teaching in the same way any other brother or sister in Christ might go about his or herbusiness in helping, giving, exhorting, showing mercy, prophesying, pastoring, administering, leading, mentoring, or whatever the spiritual gift.The greatest teachers, mentors, and leaders will not draw attention to themselves but will be satisfied being humble servants in the employ of the King of kings.

1 Like

Re: G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria by femi4: 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

Matthew 23:8-10, "“But do not be called Rabbi; for One is your Teacher, and you are all brothers. 9 “And do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven. 10 Do not be called leaders; for One is your Leader, that is, Christ."

esus was saying that the true authority lies not with men but with God. In the context of the religiousleaders of Israel and calling someone "father," Jesus was saying not to give them the reverence and honor which belong to God. Jesus was not speaking in a biological sense as inExodus 20:12. He was speaking about ecclesiastical superiority.

Jesus was simply exposing the inappropriateness of thebehavior of the scribes and Pharisees who desired to behonored publicly. Perhaps their top three favored forms of being addressed in public in those days were:1) Rabbi2) Father3) LeaderIn Jesus' estimation and economy no one but God is as worthy of any of those appellations.That'snotto say we must not call anyone "teacher," "father," or "leader." Itisto say we as Christ's followers should not play into the hands of those people who want only to be noticed, recognized, and the center of attention as they perform what they consider to be God's work, whether teaching, mentoring, or leading.If a true brother or sister in Christ is a teacher, mentor (father or mother), or leader, he or she should go about his or her business in teaching in the same way any other brother or sister in Christ might go about his or herbusiness in helping, giving, exhorting, showing mercy, prophesying, pastoring, administering, leading, mentoring, or whatever the spiritual gift.The greatest teachers, mentors, and leaders will not draw attention to themselves but will be satisfied being humble servants in the employ of the King of kings.
First, I detest people who quote scriptures out of context.

2) The Scripture doesn't contradict itself, Eph 4:11 does not contradict Mat 23:8-10

Now let's go back to the context, Jesus was attacking the Pharisees. Who are they?

One needs to understand who the Scribes and Pharisees were. The Scribes Christ was dealing with were the students, interpreters and teachers of the Old Testament Scriptures. They were held in high esteem by the very people whom they had deceived. Christ rebuked them publicly for teaching their damnable traditions, instead of the word of God

These people don't believe in Jesus's teachings. They were never his disciples and automatically not his followers (non Christians)

They held themselves in high esteem, they didn't do what they preached. These are the people he was referring to

The message there was centered on those who loved to be worship and exalt themselves
Re: G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria by TundeHashim(m): 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mrchippychappy:
Normally I wouldn't create a thread such as this because of the possibility of atheists and other unscrupulous characters hijacking this thread to promote their agenda, however at some point I believe the truth MUST be brought to light.

I read through G.O Adeboye Sunday speech here (excerpts quoted below) and I was terribly shocked to read what a so called revered Man of God (or as some would say these days, god of Men)shamelessly said to his church members from the pulpit on Sunday. This god of men went against ALL what the bible talks about in regards to the qualities of a TRUE Man of God. All through the bible, it is written that as Christians we should :

1. NEVER make a show of our righteousness.

Matthew 6:1 When you do good deeds, don’t try to show off. If you do, you won’t get a reward from your Father in heaven.

When you give to the poor, don’t blow a loud horn. That’s what show-offs do in the meeting places and on the street corners, because they are always looking for praise. I can assure you that they already have their reward.

When you give to the poor, don’t let anyone know about it.[a] 4 Then your gift will be given in secret. Your Father knows what is done in secret, and he will reward you.

2. NEVER mock or rejoice over the unfortunate events that has befallen others, be them your enemies or friends.
Proverbs 24:17 - Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, and let not your heart be glad when he stumbles.

Proverbs 17:5 - Whoever mocks the poor insults his Maker; he who is glad at calamity will not go unpunished.

Proverb 19: 29 - Judgments are prepared for scorners, and stripes for the back of fools.

Ephesians 5:4 ESV - Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving.

So you could imagine how shocked I was when I read that a Christian, let alone a so called man of God could make fun of the unfortunate events that befell his fellow country men in the past. Below are some excerpts from the filth that this so called man of God recklessly spewed on his Sunday service

Does this sound like what a responsible man of God would preach to his members on a service day? if truly he adopted someone then it would be said he did it out of his good will and if that truly is the case, then what did the bible say about good deeds? see Matthew 6:1 -3 .

Does the man of God really have to make fun of the adopted girl's traumatic situation? Does the Man of God have to be so insensitive to the unfortunate event of starvation that led to the death of 3 million people during the Civil war? Has he truly not read the bible verses

Proverbs 24:17 , Proverbs 17:5 , Proverb 19: 29

Did he not read the part in the Bible when the starvation was so severe that people ate their own children? Does he not know about the fate of the Edomites and Amorites when they refused to help their starving Israeli brethren?

All these are sensitive issues and if no one in the bible thought it necessary to mock the people who went through such then how can a so called G.O say such things from the most holy place in the Church, which is the pulpit?

Also,does the man of God really need to use a trumpet to sing his own praise? does he really need to talk about the unfortunate events of others in such a demeaning manner? Aren't there other ways to speak in favour of peace and unity without the subtle mockery (a very poor subtlety if I may add ).

I would conclude with the following verses:

Matthew 24:24 NIV - For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

Matthew 7:15-20 NIV -15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?

John 14:15 New King James Version - “If you love Me, keep[a] My commandments.

bro...I'm resisting the temptation to call ur write up a masterpiece of nonsense extraordinaire! First of all, I'm not a Christian and so don't think my defense of him is because I attend his church. What that gentle man said about the igbo gal doesn't amount to "mockery". Do u even know what mockery is? Did someone just use the word "mock" in a sentence and you're like "waohhhhhh", this is a "big grammar"! Let me come show off to the blockheads on Nairaland so they can know I've arrived! That man sounded a warning to the war mongers using a real life experience to back it up! Have u ever lost a loved one? Don't u see the horrors going on Syria, Sudan and Libya? South Sudan is currently independent (I think since 2011), what on earth have they achieved economically, politically and socially. Poverty is still rampant there. Look at Libya for crying out loud. They ousted gaddafi in 2011 and the country is still in crisis. They're several unreported stories ofphysical and mental wreckage of the wars in Sudan, Somalia and Iraq and all you can sayis that the man is mocking a girl. I obviously don't like clerics (both Muslim and Christians) but this man got it right here...and I respect him for that
Re: G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria by segunojo866: 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mrchippychappy:
Normally I wouldn't create a thread such as this because of the possibility of atheists and other unscrupulous characters hijacking this thread to promote their agenda, however at some point I believe the truth MUST be brought to light.

I read through G.O Adeboye Sunday speech here (excerpts quoted below) and I was terribly shocked to read what a so called revered Man of God (or as some would say these days, god of Men)shamelessly said to his church members from the pulpit on Sunday. This god of men went against ALL what the bible talks about in regards to the qualities of a TRUE Man of God. All through the bible, it is written that as Christians we should :

Matthew 6:1 When you do good deeds, don’t try to show off. If you do, you won’t get a reward from your Father in heaven.

When you give to the poor, don’t blow a loud horn. That’s what show-offs do in the meeting places and on the street corners, because they are always looking for praise. I can assure you that they already have their reward.

When you give to the poor, don’t let anyone know about it.[a] 4 Then your gift will be given in secret. Your Father knows what is done in secret, and he will reward you.

2. NEVER mock or rejoice over the unfortunate events that has befallen others, be them your enemies or friends.
Proverbs 24:17 - Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, and let not your heart be glad when he stumbles.

Proverbs 17:5 - Whoever mocks the poor insults his Maker; he who is glad at calamity will not go unpunished.

Proverb 19: 29 - Judgments are prepared for scorners, and stripes for the back of fools.

Ephesians 5:4 ESV - Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving.

So you could imagine how shocked I was when I read that a Christian, let alone a so called man of God could make fun of the unfortunate events that befell his fellow country men in the past. Below are some excerpts from the filth that this so called man of God recklessly spewed on his Sunday service

Does this sound like what a responsible man of God would preach to his members on a service day? if truly he adopted someone then it would be said he did it out of his good will and if that truly is the case, then what did the bible say about good deeds? see Matthew 6:1 -3 .

Does the man of God really have to make fun of the adopted girl's traumatic situation? Does the Man of God have to be so insensitive to the unfortunate event of starvation that led to the death of 3 million people during the Civil war? Has he truly not read the bible verses

Did he not read the part in the Bible when the starvation was so severe that people ate their own children? Does he not know about the fate of the Edomites and Amorites when they refused to help their starving Israeli brethren?

All these are sensitive issues and if no one in the bible thought it necessary to mock the people who went through such then how can a so called G.O say such things from the most holy place in the Church, which is the pulpit?

Also,does the man of God really need to use a trumpet to sing his own praise? does he really need to talk about the unfortunate events of others in such a demeaning manner? Aren't there other ways to speak in favour of peace and unity without the subtle mockery (a very poor subtlety if I may add ).

Matthew 24:24 NIV - For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

Matthew 7:15-20 NIV -15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?

are you scared of atheists? I blame religion for all this rubbish and not adeboye
Re: G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria by nonxo007(m): 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
newbornmacho:

You lie. The false prophets must be called out.
And after you do what happens?? How does this improve you How does it make your life any better...bro get a job or get busy working on your life, the bible says judge not
Re: G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria by MyNewJackeT: 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
femi4:
First, I detest people who quote scriptures out of context.

2) The Scripture doesn't contradict itself, Eph 4:11 does not contradict Mat 23:8-10

Now let's go back to the context, Jesus was attacking the Pharisees. Who are they?

One needs to understand who the Scribes and Pharisees were. The Scribes Christ was dealing with were the students, interpreters and teachers of the Old Testament Scriptures. They were held in high esteem by the very people whom they had deceived. Christ rebuked them publicly for teaching their damnable traditions, instead of the word of God

These people don't believe in Jesus's teachings. They were never his disciples and automatically not his followers (non Christians)

They held themselves in high esteem, they didn't do what they preached. These are the people he was referring to

The message there was centered on those who loved to be worship and exalt themselves

have you seen adeboye amongst people and tell me he's not always worshipped?
secondly I just gave you a Bible portion but you said it was meant for the Pharisees. meaning some things he said we shouldn't do doesn't matter because it was said 2000 years ago.
Re: G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
nonxo007:

And after you do what happens?? How does this improve you How does it make your life any better...bro get a job or get busy working on your life, the bible says judge not
it serves both God and man well if we pull down this Babylonian denominationalism
that people like Adeboye represent
Re: G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria by femi4: 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

have you seen adeboye amongst people and tell me he's not always worshipped?
secondly I just gave you a Bible portion but you said it was meant for the Pharisees. meaning some things he said we shouldn't do doesn't matter because it was said 2000 years ago.
how is adeboye worship?

Quote him where he called people or you see people bow to worship him.

Show me where he claimed to be God.

I also gave you another Bible portion where Jesus gave gifts for believers to be used in Church. Mind you I can back it up with more scriptures. As early as in Romans, Paul said:

Romans 1

Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle

As an apostle, did he show superiority in his activities?
Was Jesus angry with him for calling himself an apostle.
Did people worship Paul or he directed them to Jesus?

If he indeed said we shouldn't call people teachers, leaders etc, he wouldn't contradict himself when he gave gifts to the Church.

Its good to have a full knowledge cos half knowledge kills.

You focus more on the titles but Jesus was/is more concern about the life the carries the title
Re: G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria by dodelight(m): 3:44am On Oct 04, 2017
introvertedsoul:

You should direct the questions at yourself.
You are worshiping a man.

"You hypocrite! First remove the beam out of your own eye, and then you can see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye."
Matthew 7:5

I see. Just because I rebuked someone for castigating a Man of God you concluded that I'm worshiping man. your problem is this: you have the head knowledge of God's Word, but you don't have its understanding. You're nothing different from the Pharisees. Do you remember what the Lord says about people like you in Matthew 23:27? He likened you to whited sepulchres- full of decadence.
Re: G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria by nonxo007(m): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
newbornmacho:
it serves both God and man well if we pull down this Babylonian denominationalism
that people like Adeboye represent
How?? My brother you are so insignificant, as in insignificant is more significant that you....pull down indeed...go pull down the strong holds in your life first...the bible say y bother about the spek in your brothers eyes, while you have a log of wood in yours
Re: G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
nonxo007:

How?? My brother you are so insignificant, as in insignificant is more significant that you....pull down indeed...go pull down the strong holds in your life first...the bible say y bother about the spek in your brothers eyes, while you have a log of wood in yours
I'm not the one torturing your soul this much, it's your hatred for the truth that is killing you. Sorry .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria by nonxo007(m): 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
newbornmacho:
I'm not the one torturing your soul this much, it's your hatred for the truth that is killing you. Sorry .

My brother you keep casting these men of God, weather true or not, but you forget that some of them still convert souls and win souls for God...but you are here online doing what ?? Wasting you time, data and energy all in the name of pulling down people...pls pull down let's see...Mr puller....instead of this go in to the world and win souls for Christ...
Re: G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria by OtemAtum: 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
Biety:
ANYBODY THAT WILL SUPPORT THIS OP WILL ALSO SHARE IN THE CURSES THE ANGELS OF GOD ARE ALREADY RAINING ON HIM.

Out of this thread

God doesn't have angels who curse people up and down. Wait, do you mean Yahweh as God or someone else? Well, if it is yahweh you mean as God, no problem. He definitely has cursers working for him.

GOD THE FATHER OF YAHWEH DOESN'T CURSE HUMANITY.
Re: G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
nonxo007:

My brother you keep casting these men of God, weather true or not, but you forget that some of them still convert souls and win souls for God...but you are here online doing what ?? Wasting you time, data and energy all in the name of pulling down people...pls pull down let's see...Mr puller....instead of this go in to the world and win souls for Christ...
If they convert the whole world and indoctrinate them into shameful denominationalism how are they better than the Pharisees who traverse sea and land to make one proselyte and after he is made, make him seven fold more a child of hell than themselves How is denominationalism helping the cause of Christ? I have no time to pull people down... But I am committed to pulling down all godless systems like denominationalism.
Re: G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria by Sebastine1606(m): 12:17am On Oct 06, 2017
Mrchippychappy:

No, you are the one who isn't faint your Bible to its full understanding... Don't judge to start with, and all your testimonies here are only proofs that you don't have an inkling for what he's saying, he's only making a"referrence"like testimony

And I think you are the false one here, may God have mercy on you for you know not what you do
Blasphemy against a servant of God
Re: G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria by segunojo866: 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
Sebastine1606:

No, you are the one who isn't faint your Bible to its full understanding... Don't judge to start with, and all your testimonies here are only proofs that you don't have an inkling for what he's saying, he's only making a"referrence"like testimony

And I think you are the false one here, may God have mercy on you for you know not what you do
Blasphemy against a servant of God
when Jesus Christ Bleep you up don't come to nairaland and start complaining o angry
Re: G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria by Sebastine1606(m): 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
segunojo866:
when Jesus Christ Bleep you up don't come to nairaland and start complaining o angry
He can never Bleep me up, and who says I don't have my own share of hardships..... grin
Re: G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria by segunojo866: 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
Sebastine1606:

He can never Bleep me up, and who says I don't have my own share of hardships..... grin
dont worry. grin
Re: G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria by Sebastine1606(m): 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
segunojo866:
dont worry. grin

You should worry.. grin.. "about Heaven and Hell, where you want to spend Eternity cheesy
Re: G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria by segunojo866: 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
Sebastine1606:

You should worry.. grin.. "about Heaven and Hell, where you want to spend Eternity cheesy
heaven and hell fire? Honestly you believe in that bullshit? angry
Re: G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria by Sebastine1606(m): 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
segunojo866:
heaven and hell fire? Honestly you believe in that bullshit? angry
You believe after death, I pray is not too late then grin
Re: G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria by segunojo866: 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
Sebastine1606:

You believe after death, I pray is not too late then grin
stop promoting Jewish people
Re: G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria by Sebastine1606(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
segunojo866:
stop promoting Jewish people
JESUS u mean grin
Re: G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria by segunojo866: 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
Sebastine1606:

JESUS u mean grin
yes that dead man
Re: G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria by segunojo866: 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
mercy0008:
stop defending him
Re: G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria by Sebastine1606(m): 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
segunojo866:
yes that dead man
Dead? But He's the reason you are alive. grin grin, so how come a [b]"dead man"[/b]gives life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Makes You A Christian: Studying The Bible Or Praying? / Questions About Religion For The Deep Thinker / Is It Bad To Sing Christian Songs In Secular Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.