Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:28 PM

Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London (31112 Views)

Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) / People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) / The New World Order Is Gay Mafia, Community Policing And Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by joeeee240(m): 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mindfulness:

I thought Christians were supposed to turn the other cheek?

KKK? Retaliation. You are an i.diot.

DOESN'T MATTER. YALL NA THE TERRORIST. IGNORANT ONES AT THAT. ANYONE THAT CALLS THAT VEGAS A TERRORIST ACT NA IGNORANT CHILD

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by cristianisraeli: 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
Taqqiya at work..for those that dont know the meaning of taqqiya use google or quote me and i will tell you

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Basic123: 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
Josh44s:
I know so many of them there are happy inside their heart whenever they hear a terrorist attack is carried out. Bunch of nitwits. angry
Exactly,I also have many Christians that happy inside their heart because they now have more reasons and evidences to demonize the religion before the unintelligents.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by tivta(m): 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
Religion...
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Yusuf4: 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
Tamass:
Many people are just so stupid...they can't even think for themselves but rather depend on what the majority goes with. wont say much cause its nt like its gonna change the mentality in the thick heads of most of the haters!
I AM A MUSLIM AND I AM NOT A TERRORIST!

You better repent. Everything about Islam is evil. I was born into Islamic family, my mother was a Christian b4 marrying my father. It only took God's grace for me to follow my mom and converted when she had problem with my dad. whenever I remember what we wia taught as a child I will know more terrorist will still emerge.

Ask yourself why are there no Christian terrorist?
The teaching is bad, everything about Islam is haram.

8 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by joeeee240(m): 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
siraj1402:
Yes I know, no be act of terrorism, na act of shooting.

OGA THERE ARE FEDERAL LAWS OF AMERICA. AS OF NOW IT'S NOT ACT OF TERRORISM. GET EDUCATED

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by SalamRushdie: 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
these types of Muslims are more dangerous than the terrorist...They are used disarm the hearts of suspicious people while the Jihad grows

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by cristianisraeli: 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
chikeze:
Islam is peace.

islam is submission

In Arabic, the word “Islam” means submission or surrender – however, it was derived from the root word “salam”

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mindfulness:

I thought Christians were supposed to turn the other cheek?

KKK? Retaliation. You are an i.diot.

see the way you are insulting someone who just made a simple sentence.
without insulting you.

You guys cant fake Peace Never Ever

It will always show in your actions and words

smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Tamass: 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
Paperwhite:
Pls read-"WHO IS THIS ALLAH" by G.O.Mosheh a former fanatic Muslim to get a better understanding.
I dont care about what he has to say cause am sure he will definitely be tainting the religion black...they are as well tons of books illustrating the love and peace in the religion.
For me THE QURAN IS SUFFICIENT!

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Sultty(m): 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
I'm confused here sad muslims protesting Isis
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by cristianisraeli: 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
Yusuf4:

You better repent. Everything about Islam is evil. I was born into Islamic family, my mother was a Christian b4 marrying my father. It only took God's grace for me to follow my mom and converted when she had problem with my dad. whenever I remember what we wia taught as a child I will know more terrorist will still emerge.

Ask yourself why are there no Christian terrorist?
The teaching is bad, everything about Islam is haram.

congrats to you bro
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by mcmurphy132(m): 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
Amberon11:
Keep consoling yourself, there's nothing like a Christian terrorist.
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by cristianisraeli: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
goingape4:
I know this is part of there plan to recruit more suicide bombers.

there is a subliminal message behind this.

i tell you...its pure taqqiya nothing else..i know islam like i know christianity

7 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Tamass: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
tamethem:

see the way you are insulting someone who just made a simple sentence.

You guys cant fake Peace Necer Ever

It will always show in your actions and words

smh
Are you sick? so you are saying some xtians dont portray violence or what?
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
Amberon11:
Keep consoling yourself, there's nothing like a Christian terrorist.
mumu kkk,the lord resistance army,anti balaka,christ for nagaland,ilaga,tripura,aryan republical army are what? those are christians terrorist,the ignorance that are killing in the name of islam are going to meet their Lord with severe punishment because war of defence is what islam taugh not terroism against humanity.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by goingape4: 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
HPS3:
undecidedUseless terrorists we all know that deep down they are happy about the attacks.
I'm telling you!

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by cristianisraeli: 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
mcmurphy132:
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"

shut up!!!radical little boy

how many christians do you see today practice all that?

how many people kill in the name of jesus christ??

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by cristianisraeli: 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
abdelrahman:
mumu kkk,the lord resistance army,anti balaka,christ for nagaland,ilaga,tripura,aryan republical army are what? those are christians terrorist,the ignorance that are killing in the name of islam are going to meet their Lord with severe punishment because war of defence is what islam taugh not terroism against humanity.

do you even read your koran at all??

everything ISIS is doing is what mohammed did

how many times do i have to teach you little radicals

i tot they have 72 virsgns waiting for them in hell..its obviously not heaven

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Lomprico2: 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
When will the ones in nigeria protest against boko haram?

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Tamass: 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sultty:
I'm confused here sad muslims protesting Isis
It may be a shock to you maybe cause you have not really been getting the true information deep to the root... If the religion really preaches violence..you may imagine why the majority are not involved in it
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by joeeee240(m): 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
Tamass:

I dont care about what he has to say cause am sure he will definitely be tainting the religion black...they are as well tons of books illustrating the love and peace in the religion.
For me THE QURAN IS SUFFICIENT!

YES! IT'S SUFFICIENT FOR TERRORISM

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
Tamass:

Are you sick? so you are saying some xtians dont portray violence or what?

This is another pronoucement of violence did I call you sick.

Can u see what Im driving at.

Stay blessd and good day

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by winnersmith: 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
mcmurphy132:
I know some nairaland Christian terrorist will not like this... The will soon arrived to attack them and preach hates
look at how you have shown your mumu

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by cristianisraeli: 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by joeeee240(m): 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
Tamass:

It may be a shock to you maybe cause you have not really been getting the true information deep to the root... If the religion really preaches violence..you may imagine why the majority are not involved in it

THEN THE ONES INVOLVED IN IT. WETIN HAPPEN?
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Tamass: 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

This sicko always spewing nonsense in all threads... its idiot like you belittling and mocking ones religion that push some hot blooded fellows into their gruesome act of violence
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

ignorant mofo,full of rust brain,islam doesn't teach about terrorism,google search all the christian terrorist that i mentioned above if you aren't hypocrite.your name is even describing you,do you know many jews that christians killed because they accused the jews of killing jesus,and has the media show how the jews are harrasing you christians in state of israel today.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Ttipsy(f): 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
any difference ?? rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by fraudbad: 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
obafemee80:
I am proud to be a Muslim

Anyone who says the Quran advocates terrorism obviously hasn't read its lessons on violence

Only two groups in our society promote the “Quran teaches terrorism” myth
The Anti-Muslim pundits and Isis extremists and both of them are wrong. 

The permission given in Quran 22:40-41 to fight in self-defence was not only granted to defend Muslims from persecution, but to defend Christians, Jews and people of all faiths from acts of terror like those committed by Isis today

I will only believe that when you march against Fulani herdsmen and book haram if not shift make I see

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
We need nigerian muslims to come out openly and condemn Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen.

But they wont do that because they are all the same.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Elon Musk Visits Scene Of Kibbutz Massacre With Benjamin Netanyahu / Thousands Of Teens Walked Out Of Classes To Protest Gun Laws Across U.S.(Photos) / Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.