Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride (41440 Views)

Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) / Bride, Groom And Their Entourage Arrive Wedding Venue In A Plastic “limousine” / Groom And His 8 Groomsmen Do Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Damfostopper(m): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:
She's such a lucky girl......no need to suffer cause her hubby has already worked his ass out just to make her happy.......wish I can be this lucky
I hope you won't end up in a ritual pot

1 Like

Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by senatrpaichulo(m): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

Tasty for some pictures........?
oya quick quick
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by itsRhamzy: 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

Hahahahahhahah.......... why do you sound so pained over someone's point of view
you didn't answer the question madam..
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by citee(m): 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
agbonkamen:
I need a white husband oo interested person should call me 08032100567 grin grin grin

I fit use chalk to make myself white, you go like me like that?
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by senrique: 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
how about their ladies wey our brothers dey marry in the name of green cards... #justsaying
ishowdotgmail:
Our women will go into extinction one day with the way oyinbos they hook dem up everytime grin
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
itsRhamzy:
you didn't answer the question madam..

Words of advice to my hubby and encourage him on how to make the next millions to make me happy so I will be proud of him......chill a bit there's more to life
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Sonoyom(m): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
Efik edi Mbakara

1 Like

Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
Super cute
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sonoyom:
Efik edi Mbakara
Wow!! Ete edi didie?
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Sonoyom(m): 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
Zionista:
Wow!! Ete edi didie?
eyen-eka idioke

1 Like

Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by ufuosman(m): 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lovely
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by AreaFada2: 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:
She's such a lucky girl......no need to suffer cause her hubby has already worked his ass out just to make her happy.......wish I can be this lucky
So you think every oyinbo is rich and generous.

You obviously have not dated oyinbo men before.

Everything is luck.

A 9ja lady in my circle of friends that was seriously domestically abused is the one that married oyinbo guy. She refused to tell us for years until she could hide it no more. Her frequent use of sunglasses even in winter did not work anymore. She had to confirm our suspicion.

It was we 9ja guys (that are often vilified) that went to "open eye" for the hubby and warned him to stop, get family therapy or prepare for divorce. It worked after much effort.
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by agbonkamen(f): 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
Preetiex:
white hubby for Nl,u don miss road cheesy
grin
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by agbonkamen(f): 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
phranq30:
Who be dis otondo?
keep quite jor grin
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by stilldoingokay(f): 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

you're something else girl, anyway wish you luck
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by stilldoingokay(f): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
AreaFada2:

So you think every oyinbo is rich and generous.

You obviously have not dated oyinbo men before.

Everything is luck.

The the lady in my circle of friends that was seriously domestically abused is the one that married oyinbo guy. She refused to tell us for years until she could hide it no more. Her frequent use of sunglasses even in winter did not work anymore. She had to confirm our suspicion.

It was we 9ja guys (that are often vilified) that went to "open eye" for the hubby and warned him to stop, get family therapy or prepare for divorce. It worked after much effort.

she didn't said she will be marrying oyibo naa
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by agbonkamen(f): 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
[sup][/sup]
citee:

I fit use chalk to make myself white, you go like me like that?
Lol
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by arrJay(f): 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

In the Western world. Both husband and wife work their ass off to keep the family running. So my dear don't be deceived!!

1 Like

Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
agbonkamen:
grin
if u need a white bobo just walk into sheraton or oriental hotel on a sunday afternun & take a classy sit
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Annie2059: 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
MTKbudapest:

Na jealousy go kill you.
Are you daft or something undecided dey well o
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by FutureLeader00: 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

He must deposit half of it to my account.....for my own savings......i will fall on that when things go sour
Lol, don't mind those broke ass nigga...let's roll jare, I have tirty billion for the account how much u wan make deposit for your account grin
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by uzoormah(m): 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

Na black man u go marry..black!
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by uzoormah(m): 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

Why not.......that's why am a woman
Something is wrong with ur head
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by uzoormah(m): 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
agbonkamen:
I need a white husband oo interested person should call me 08032100567 grin grin grin

This is that ur number abi? or na ur papa number?
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by luminouz(m): 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:
Work for ur own money joor

Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by uzoormah(m): 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
Crixina:
No offence, but if this your definition of a woman, then it's sad.

Wow i never knew u can think this far.. nice comment
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

If you no get MONEY Oga hide your face.......period

Spoken like a true igbo girl. Lol!
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

The future I see right now is your account balance........

Theres more to life than getting a man. Get a purpose for ur life. Yolo.
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by agbonkamen(f): 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
uzoormah:

This is that ur number abi? or na ur papa number?
my ancestors number grin
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
janellemonae:

Theres more to life than getting a man. Get a purpose for ur life. Yolo.

Your headache
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by biacan(f): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
janellemonae:

Spoken like a true igbo girl. Lol!
what does tribe have to do with this
Re: White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride by somehow: 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
Leech..

Your signature shows the kinda person you are already. no need to sweat.
biacan:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) / Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East / Lady Is Her Brother's Best Man At His Wedding In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.