Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo (43711 Views)

DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor / "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe / Lola Margaret Deported From US, Secretly Relocates To Ibadan - Nollyzone.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by nicky20: 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
DJ Cuppy who is back in Lagos shared this stunning photo to prove to her IG followers that she has relocated back to Lagos.

Oh, So You Thought I Was Joking About Moving Back? �� Lagos, I’m BACK! #HomeSweetHome #MamaAfrica..She captioned the shot

[img]https://4.bp..com/-1Nox2Md7mhs/WdOHxVYuxFI/AAAAAAAD6Hs/dBiSI7veufsqyRWpzOGcLxoQwNSQbrUbACLcBGAs/s1600/2017-10-03%2B13.50.18.png[/img]

More @ http://trendzbase..com/2017/10/dj-cuppy-announces-shes-relocated-to.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
I want to marry this girl cry

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
Is that where she'll be living?

30 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
grin

Love her hairdo kiss

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
You better go back to Ikoyi.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by biacan(f): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
Slay mama

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by smardray(m): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
we have not been seeing anichebe lately

the ftc is aching for marriage..

mariinee I'm down for you oo
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
smardray:
we have not been seeing anichebe lately

the ftc is aching for marriage..

mariinee I'm down for you oo
Hmm?
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by smardray(m): 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mariinee:
Hmm?
o yes....na u I go follow dey go
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
smardray:
o yes....na u I go follow dey go
Where are you following me to?
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by nextstep(m): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
The truth is, here in Nigeria is where you can make it. She's exposed, lived and studied abroad, but needs to come home to become a superstar. If only we can attract all our expatriates back home.

9 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by soberdrunk(m): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by 9jvirgin(m): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
What is all these nonsense on Nairaland about DJ Cuppy? Nairaland should clearly distinguish itself from this DJ Cuppy, Davido Baby Mama and Tonto Dike Buffoonery.

19 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by FitnessDoctor: 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
To be sincere, I have heard so much about this girl but i have never seen her post any club or event photos which she was paid to entertain with her music.
It has been hype and photos and controversies all over.
In Other News
You can check out my blog www.realfitbody.com for 3 Sex Positions That Every Woman Hates

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
Evans ooo.........market don show for lag grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by blackbeau1(f): 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
How does her coming back change the lives of ordinary lagosians?
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by veacea: 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
This geh sha
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by cristianisraeli: 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
nicky20:
DJ Cuppy who is back in Lagos shared this stunning photo to prove to her IG followers that she has relocated back to Lagos.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-1Nox2Md7mhs/WdOHxVYuxFI/AAAAAAAD6Hs/dBiSI7veufsqyRWpzOGcLxoQwNSQbrUbACLcBGAs/s1600/2017-10-03%2B13.50.18.png[/img]

More @ http://trendzbase..com/2017/10/dj-cuppy-announces-shes-relocated-to.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by Akalia(m): 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ugly woman!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by bamite(m): 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
Igbos are terrorists and terrorists are Ipob

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by MhizzAJ(f): 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
Okay
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by Ochasky23(m): 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
How do you guys upload pix on nairaland? I want to fry pap based on this news
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by Toks2008(m): 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
No place like home expecially if you have the money to enjoy it.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by coolexy2: 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
oh my goodness...dir is smthg
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by Kezifils(m): 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
bamite:

Some statements are really just daft

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by naijaisGOOD: 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
hmmm...DJ cuppy ..good one

For cars offline navigation routes in nigeria..no need of data..https://www.nairaland.com/4086781/offline-navigation-map-cars-reverse
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by sukkot: 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
she forgot to relocate the blonde wig back to england

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
Am sure she knows she fits better here........
She cannot bear to lose the fame her father has acquired for her.....
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by Ugoeze2016: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Welcome home
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by GreatMahmud: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
bamite:

Seems u are high on "Baby oku"
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by sukkot: 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
Pacecar:
Am sure she knows she fits better here........
She cannot bear to lose the fame her father has acquired for her.....
of course over there nobody cares or knows her
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo by Naijacost22: 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nonesense, So should i fry beans? abeg somebody give me that meme

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade / Tboss Looks Beautiful In Floral Dress (Photos) / Mide Martins Head On Mercy-Aigbe’s Husband’s Arm During Birthday Dinner (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.