Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine (7203 Views)

Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine / Do you desire a genuine property in Lagos with C of O at an affordable price? / Is Ishiba Development Scheme Genuine? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by yorlq94: 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
pls frank will like to what punter all about
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
chrispaul1:
bet4me. or if u have any other one
check my signature below
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by Frankygeo: 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
yorlq94:
pls frank will like to what punter all about

in simple english, let someone bet for you
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by yorlq94: 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
can you refer me to a tested and trusted punter pls will like to invest excluding bet4me please
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by ddestiny20(m): 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
bet4me will keep saying you will be paid but time when you will be paid is not specified anyway them Don spoil their self
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by Frankygeo: 1:50am On Oct 21, 2017
yorlq94:
can you refer me to a tested and trusted punter pls will like to invest excluding bet4me please

your email?
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by Tochex101(m): 6:39am On Oct 21, 2017
yorlq94:
Brother be careful, no fall mugu for lagos.. .......
.....#just passing by.
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by yorlq94: 7:50am On Oct 21, 2017
yorlq94@gmail.com
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by yorlq94: 9:05am On Oct 22, 2017
hello bet4me investors who has got his\her payment coz investors are here talkimg about unpaid now pls if they have paid you you should let us know
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by abbacool(m): 10:29am On Oct 22, 2017
Frankygeo:

Good morning bro, i just might have one for you and you will be making daily income excluding sunday. you will have access to everything, i will only assist you if you can be trusted. Quote me if you are interested
Am interested abbacool99@gmail.com
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by ddestiny20(m): 11:15am On Oct 22, 2017
yorlq94:
hello bet4me investors who has got his\her payment coz investors are here talkimg about unpaid now pls if they have paid you you should let us know

Oga 10days now I have not been paid. All they keep saying is you will be paid. Is it till thy kingdom come or when.
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by bamidek(m): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
♻️WELCOME TO GMPS INVESTMENT♻

WHAT IS GMPS
GMPS which stands for Global Money Profit Share is an online based investment program legitimately licensed in the Uk.
GMPS invest your money into real estate, forex trading, gold mining and stocks and so much more.

ABOUT GMPS
GMPS is legitimately registered in UNITED KINGDOM. Our company is a private investment firm. The primary agenda of our firm is to work on Forex, Stock, Oil and Gold. We strive to get as much earnings on them from the market as possible. Our company has been online since 2010 and has garnered rave reviews from its users. So, if you, too, are interested to join the league of online investing traders, you must consider our firm as your investing vehicle. We work hard to ensure that our every client achieves success.

ABOUT BERFAM GLOBAL SYNERGY
They served as an intermediary between Nigeria Investor and GMPS in UK.
BERFAM is also a registered company in Nigeria. You can find out in Corporal Affairs Commission site as a registered company. Click on link below to search.
http://.gov.ng/ComSearch/index.php

Berfam collects your investment from you in Naira and helps you remit it to Gmps UK in dollars and also funds your account.
That is why you pay your investment to Berfam Naira Account and Berfam also pays your withdrawals.
Berfam now have office in Ibadan, Ado Ekiti and Osogbo for people to visit and doing business with them.

HOW DO I INVEST AND EARN
They have the silver plan available for Nigerians, where you get 1% of your money every working day (Monday - Friday). This means 20-24% of your money monthly
In GMPS the Minimum Investment is $10 and Maximum is $100,000.
Your investment is 90 for days before you can withdraw your capital or decide to Re-invest again.
Our Exchange rate is N320 for Deposit and N300 for withdrawal.
The maximum of 10 times withdrawal of interest monthly.
The minimum withdrawal is $10.

AFFILIATE
As an affiliate GMPS offers you a referral bonus of 5% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 2% on level 3 on every single deposit forever: Meaning it gives you referral bonus up to the third chain. But is not mandatory you refer.

HOW DO I REGISTER
Whenever you are ready to register signify and a link for registration and guideline will be given to you.

Any further question can be asked and clarification will be given…..
Check my signature

Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by yorlq94: 11:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
it seem this bet4me has run with our money oh even they never increase any profit and they never come online to chat with them even there number is offline now so what do you think please
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by ddestiny20(m): 7:00am On Oct 24, 2017
They have turn scam oh, do not invest with them anymore
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by Henrychris(m): 7:28am On Oct 24, 2017
yes o this bet4me is really funny,how can they be saying 21 working days and its more than a month now,yet unable to make withdrawal...
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by ddestiny20(m): 7:51am On Oct 24, 2017
Henrychris:
yes o this bet4me is really funny,how can they be saying 21 working days and its more than a month now,yet unable to make withdrawal...

wow, mine is 12days now
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by yorlq94: 7:54am On Oct 24, 2017
the worst part is they don't come online anymore even there number was switched off so they are now scam people well let wait and see if they pay people that are waiting for payment
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by ddestiny20(m): 9:02am On Oct 24, 2017
yorlq94:
the worst part is they don't come online anymore even there number was switched off so they are now scam people well let wait and see if they pay people that are waiting for payment

I am waiting for payment
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by yorlq94: 9:50am On Oct 24, 2017
Ok i pray they pay you oh even my own account is not improving at all now is 12k and going to 200k the days remain is 15 days now so nothing is improving
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by Prefola: 10:56am On Oct 24, 2017
yorlq94:
Ok i pray they pay you oh even my own account is not improving at all now is 12k and going to 200k the days remain is 15 days now so nothing is improving
Mine has completed,remaining 15 days 2...
i jxt tink they are having some technical hitches cuz 4 last 2 weeks,they've upgraded their website upto 2 times....
let them nt even play rough play with my money oooh
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by ddestiny20(m): 11:11am On Oct 24, 2017
Prefola:

Mine has completed,remaining 15 days 2...
i jxt tink they are having some technical hitches cuz 4 last 2 weeks,they've upgraded their website upto 2 times....
let them nt even play rough play with my money oooh

Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by yorlq94: 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lol what of me that invest 100k and i refer someone with 25k and am the one managing the account now if they run with all that money what will i tell my referral and my 100k too but now is 50-50 chance now
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by Frankygeo: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by Flawlessangel(m): 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
[quote author=yorlq94 post=61719390]Ok i pray they pay you oh even my own account is not improving at all now is 12k and going to 200k the days remain is 15 days now so nothing is improving [/quote

That means u have like 100k with them
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by Prefola: 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
[quote author=Flawlessangel post=61730571][/quote] I was waiting 4 ur comment...have they paid you??
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by Flawlessangel(m): 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
Prefola:

I was waiting 4 ur comment...have they paid you??

They paid me but I still wouldn't advice anyone to join now. All is not well there. It's like a sinking ship

Even though I still have about 20k worth of investment there I actually don't believe I would be able to withdraw when the time comes

Last one took a while, this one might take forever
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by Prefola: 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
Flawlessangel:

They paid me but I still wouldn't advice anyone to join now. All is not well there. It's like a sinking ship

Even though I still have about 20k worth of investment there I actually don't believe I would be able to withdraw when the time comes

Last one took a while, this one might take forever
Hah!!! let them nt just play rough play with my money oooh..
i knew it wasn't going to last long bt let dem wait lemme withdraw my own money fest biko...
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by Vankennedy50(m): 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
Frankygeo:

Good morning bro, i just might have one for you and you will be making daily income excluding sunday. you will have access to everything, i will only assist you if you can be trusted. Quote me if you are interested
kingsleyvalentine.kv@gmail.com
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by Flawlessangel(m): 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
Prefola:

Hah!!! let them nt just play rough play with my money oooh..
i knew it wasn't going to last long bt let dem wait lemme withdraw my own money fest biko...

It actually lasted for 7 months I think. There were not much investors then. Now people don invest heavily them wan con run
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by SailorXY: 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
Flawlessangel:

It actually lasted for 7 months I think. There were not much investors then. Now people don invest heavily them wan con run
they may be having issues with the volume of subscribers now but if it's really scam, how do you guys allow these scammers get away anyway? if you deposited money into their personal account then you can catch them or their relatives; if you really want to catch them.
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
SailorXY:
they may be having issues with the volume of subscribers now but if it's really scam, how do you guys allow these scammers get away anyway? if you deposited money into their personal account then you can catch them or their relatives; if you really want to catch them.
bro how can it be done. Am in for it, my money is gone but even no what to tell my referrals. just share any idea on how we can get SIMEONE BLESSING

Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by yorlq94: 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ok me too will to get hold so call blessing Simeon and the scam group

N1.16tn Pension Fund Meant For Infrastructure Idle – Pencom / Investors Lose N140.86 Billion As Nigerian Stock Market Continues Tanking / Football Investment