Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Most Nigerians Are Very Wicked, Selfish Drivers - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Most Nigerians Are Very Wicked, Selfish Drivers (1640 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? / Why Are Most Nigerians Scared Of V6 Cars? Truth you must know / Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nigerians Are Very Wicked, Selfish Drivers by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
Very wicked human beings

Very very wicked, maybe even more wicked than the devil.

Why are they always dragging for space Especially at that lekki toll gate.

You will let two people enter your front, but when it's ur turn, no one will let u enter.

Wickedly evil wickedness

Tufiakwa angry
Re: Most Nigerians Are Very Wicked, Selfish Drivers by RoyalBlak007: 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
♤No mind them. dem dey drive like say

♤na their forefathers get road undecided You sef no dey give them chance too...

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerians Are Very Wicked, Selfish Drivers by tukdi: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:
Very wicked human beings

You will let two people enter your front, but when it's ur turn, no one will let u enter.

Wickedly evil wickedness

Tufiakwa angry

What happened? cry
Re: Most Nigerians Are Very Wicked, Selfish Drivers by cyborg123(m): 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lol. It can be very annoying. However, it's not really wickedness but inconsideration.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerians Are Very Wicked, Selfish Drivers by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
tukdi:

What happened? cry

At toll gate today, I bashed my car because I had run out of patience.

I let almost 4 cars into my lane at the toll gate, even people behind me were blowing their horns at me. Okay, it's my turn, let me go now, for were, the fifth car was still dragging space with me after he had seen me allow 4 cars on his side pass.

I just closed my eye and damned the consequences, bashing his car as I moved into the toll gate payment area.

My own is must someone bash car to drive in this Lagos Why can't people be gentlemen on the road Why can't we all be civil and respectful Most Nigerians are wicked to the bone, I'm telling u.

So fvcking annoying yo!!

3 Likes

Re: Most Nigerians Are Very Wicked, Selfish Drivers by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤No mind them. dem dey drive like say

♤na their forefathers get road undecided You sef no dey give them chance too...

I know right! but it's so hard to be dragging space when u love ur ride, that you will now start forming gentleman and every one will want to take advantage of u. As if once they enter your front, they would win 1 billion naira or some shhh, mtcheew
Re: Most Nigerians Are Very Wicked, Selfish Drivers by tukdi: 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:

At toll gate today, I bashed my car because I had run out of patience.

I let almost 4 cars into my lane at the toll gate, even people behind me were blowing their horns at me. Okay, it's my turn, let me go now, for were, the fifth car was still dragging space with me after he had seen me allow 4 cars on his side pass.

I just closed my eye and damned the consequences, bashing his car as I moved into the toll gate payment area.

My own is must someone bash car to drive in this Lagos Why can't people be gentlemen on the road Why can't we all be civil and respectful Most Nigerians are wicked to the bone, I'm telling u.

So fvcking annoying yo!!

Sorry bro!

Don't mind them!

Did he ask u to repair his car?
Re: Most Nigerians Are Very Wicked, Selfish Drivers by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
tukdi:

Sorry bro!

Don't mind them!

Did he ask u to repair his car?

I dare him, bastard angry

I just drove off thinking about my own repairs.

Luckily I spray my car like once a year, so I will wait till December and go sand and spray my car.
Re: Most Nigerians Are Very Wicked, Selfish Drivers by tukdi: 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:

Luckily I spray my car like once a year, so I will wait till December and go sand and spray my car.

Better! grin

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerians Are Very Wicked, Selfish Drivers by nurey(m): 10:38am On Oct 04, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:
Very wicked human beings

Wickedly evil wickedness

Tufiakwa angry

Patience Patience Patience is a virtue i have learned in Lagos, when i started driving i allowed lagos to influence me, i drag space and drive dangerously especially when your car is extremely clean and fresh than mine, i dont mind dragging your bumper along with me.
Then the behavior started manifesting in other things in my life, so i retraced my step, it can be extremely annoying as most people know how to move a car in lagos they cant drive and lack discipline, i always let them go, if i am late, i take it i am late which is better than bashing someones car and you argue for 1hour, you now go and struggle with mechanic again, waste money and time, its not worth it.

6 Likes

Re: Most Nigerians Are Very Wicked, Selfish Drivers by 1zynnvn(m): 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
nurey:

Patience Patience Patience is a virtue i have learned in Lagos, when i started driving i allowed lagos to influence me, i drag space and drive dangerously especially when your car is extremely clean and fresh than mine, i dont mind dragging your bumper along with me.
Then the behavior started manifesting in other things in my life, so i retraced my step, it can be extremely annoying as most people know how to move a car in lagos they cant drive and lack discipline, i always let them go, if i am late, i take it i am late which is better than bashing someones car and you argue for 1hour, you now go and struggle with mechanic again, waste money and time, its not worth it.
A WISE MAN YOU ARE

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerians Are Very Wicked, Selfish Drivers by ignis: 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
Most drivers are like that....
Re: Most Nigerians Are Very Wicked, Selfish Drivers by tukdi: 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:

Reminder:

It's December, go and spray your car o! grin

Merry Christmas to you bro!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerians Are Very Wicked, Selfish Drivers by striktIymi: 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
Hehehehehehehe.... grin

Truth is, I am one of those so called very wicked Nigerians who would give their blood to cover up any available space cheesy

I have not always been like that though. I started out as a very civil, considerate and law abiding driver. I maintained a considerable distance from the next car in front whilst driving...I allowed other vehicles the right of way, even when it is obvious that I am supposed to drive before them.

All my 'good Nigerian driver' ended when I struggle to get home before 12 midnight each day after closing from the office at 5 pm. The considerable distance I maintained whilst driving is ALWAYS covered up by another bagger of a driver, forcing me to drive even far behind.

The vehicles I sacrificed my right of way for repaid me by calling me a LEARNER. Despite the fact that I was already driving a bit slower than I should, some other idiot of a driver would still find a way to bash me.

All those actually didn't turn me to the driver I am today. I got turned by the notorious Lagos danfo drivers. Those guys are a menace on the road, I must say. It matters not whether you are very careful on the road, they still find a way to get you annoyed or at worse help redesign your vehicle.

All those years of torment made me a reformed Lagos driver. I now do all those things you love to hate. The result is that I get home earlier than was the norm and I hardly get bashed in the process. I am actually not proud of how I 'hussle' on the road but unless something drastic is done by the authorities to make the roads sane again, I doubt if I would ever stop. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerians Are Very Wicked, Selfish Drivers by cyborg123(m): 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
Gbam. grin
Re: Most Nigerians Are Very Wicked, Selfish Drivers by FrancisAdl(m): 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
That struggle mindset is embedded in every Nigerian. If you don't struggle while driving, you'll meet another struggle in banking hall queues, ATMs and even in Schools. God be with us.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Man Filling His Lamborghini With Fuel In A Jerrycan (Photo) / / Secret of how people Get Rich with Sport Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.