Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) (35221 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion / Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband / Prophet Uebert Angel Finally Meets Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome. [VIDEO, PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by WotzupNG: 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
MONEY is an INTELLECTUAL entity. It doesn't ENJOY the COMPANY of FOOLS
#JoinMillionaireAcademy

The above quote is from a Zimbabwean Pastor, Uebert Angel who posted the words on Instagram alongside a picture showing him beside a yellow Lamborghini.

Do you agree with his saying?

https://www.wotzup.ng/zimbabwean-pastor-lamborghini-fools/

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
He is right.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by Denko2721987(m): 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
Probably indirectly referring to his congregrants as fools..

233 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by LifestyleTonite: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
Billyonaire:
He is right.
He is wrong to say that as a pastor.

lalasticlala

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

lalasticlala

What you dont know is that Pastors are fraudsters, almost all of them. They pay no tax, they say Church is charity, yet they do not help their poor, but they take away the little they have. All in the name of God.

But what this Pastor said, is not scriptural, he is talking as a businessman and he is right.

146 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

lalasticlala
How's he wrong? Where is your backing to that?
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by Daviddson(m): 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
Was this how Jesus Christ lived while He graced the earth for 33 years? Of course no. The austere and compassionate lifestyle of Christ is there for all to read. "By their fruit we shall know them" easily applies here.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by MhizzAJ(f): 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
okay
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by hoesaintloyal(m): 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
I'm afraid he is right.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by cr7rooney10(m): 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
In his own view

1 Like

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by Abudu2000(m): 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
See how gullible followers keep enriching these fraudsters

18 Likes

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by ba7man(m): 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
There's a passage in the bible that refers to a " Rich Fool". undecided

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by oshe11: 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
Even DJ Cuppy so called champagne used n dumped HERgrin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
The economy of Zimbabwe has been in shambles for nearly a decade, i'm sure the cost spent to get this ride and his posh estate could have been put into humanitarian needs that would have provided relief,succor,hope and some comfort...

May God raise a generation of compassionate leaders..

17 Likes

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by hanassholesolo: 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
I always wondered why pastors don't take money from the rich and gove to the poor in their congregations?

Some churches have 0 financial impact on their community. They just keep sucking it dry.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by Hexilon: 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
grin grin

Another blow below the belt for the sheeples

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by DaInferno(m): 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
They said we should not judge u... I live you in the hands of God,foe a pastorsmh...that quote is too gangster

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by auntysimbiat(f): 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hmm
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by Slayer2: 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lmao. So love this nigga. grin
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by Foodforthought: 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
Angel indeed!
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by konkonbilo(m): 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
Pastorprenuer grin

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by chic2pimp(m): 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
Dude is taking a dig at His congregation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by itiswellandwell: 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hmm
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by Oladipo1166(m): 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
Photoshop undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by princeade86(m): 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
there is God. vanity upon vanity

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by jeeqaa7(m): 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
Y
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by kllinxman(m): 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
Minus Over-religion.... Those statements are absolutely correct... interpret money miss road
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by Foodforthought: 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
[quote author=DaInferno post=61081740]They said we should not judge u... I live you in the hands of God,foe a pastorsmh...that quote is too gangster [/quo
This one big pass auto correct

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by castrol180(m): 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
He is not an intellect perse but riding on the foolishness of his congregants...though a lot of fools dine and wine with dough.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by Odianose13(m): 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
Billyonaire:
He is right.

He isn't right my brother. Go and read what the Bible says in Matthew 5:22. And read the story of the rich man in Luke 12. Then u'll understand why he is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by MrBigiman: 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
After enjoying people tithe and offering, he turns around and calls them fool. That why I have avoided these business Centres called church for over 2yrs and I have absolute peace. No one will cheat me for nothing and I will keep shouting ride on Papa!

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) by paradigmshift(m): 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
okay o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen / “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money / Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.