Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,207 members, 7,807,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Tekno And His Stick Of Weed Are Best Of Friends As He Shares Photo While Smoking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno And His Stick Of Weed Are Best Of Friends As He Shares Photo While Smoking (1820 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking / Tekno And Lola Rae Welcome Baby (Photos) / Tekno And Regina Daniels In Lovely Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno And His Stick Of Weed Are Best Of Friends As He Shares Photo While Smoking by GibsonB(m): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
Numerous Photos on the Singer's page shows Him and his stick of Weed are Inseparable, 4 photos out of 5 are boiling with his weed friend, Whether Entering the Jet, Taking Bicycle, Driving his Luxurious cars, There's always that weed on his left hands, Plus Lighter.
Let me be the first to tell you that Slimdaddy has a best friend and its weed..

Thats Supers stars for you, And wait, Did he come down from the Car, just to drive the bicycle..?��, Am outta here..

See more below, or from his page:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZWxOCSAxIF/?taken-by=teknoofficial

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/smoking-his-way-up-tekno-and-his-stick.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Tekno And His Stick Of Weed Are Best Of Friends As He Shares Photo While Smoking by GibsonB(m): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
More

Re: Tekno And His Stick Of Weed Are Best Of Friends As He Shares Photo While Smoking by NOC1(m): 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
why do most musicians do drugs?

guys like chance de rapper who do not do drugs or alcohol inspire me a lot.

you don't sleep still de smoke weed are you not calling ishinkpaka (madness)?

1 Like

Re: Tekno And His Stick Of Weed Are Best Of Friends As He Shares Photo While Smoking by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
Good luck
Happy lung recovery
Re: Tekno And His Stick Of Weed Are Best Of Friends As He Shares Photo While Smoking by Young03(m): 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
make sun come down make I go shayoo self
Re: Tekno And His Stick Of Weed Are Best Of Friends As He Shares Photo While Smoking by ikp120(m): 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nice autobiography!
Re: Tekno And His Stick Of Weed Are Best Of Friends As He Shares Photo While Smoking by Houseofglam7(f): 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hope a gofundme account won't be opened in a couple of years to raise funds for some lung related ish?

His weed, his lungs, his business.
We get things wey dey bother us too undecided
Re: Tekno And His Stick Of Weed Are Best Of Friends As He Shares Photo While Smoking by Muzanga(f): 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
See hypocrites up there...whats the difference between him and your grandparents and even parents who snuff tobacco? My grandmother was a heavy tobacco smoker ...she used pipe to smoke hers...na their body , e nor concern anybody.
Re: Tekno And His Stick Of Weed Are Best Of Friends As He Shares Photo While Smoking by henry3399(m): 2:47am On Oct 04, 2017
cool Bro.. one thing must always be a favorite routine to each individual. he chose weed as his maybe he gat lots of inspiration through it soo no need for critics..
Re: Tekno And His Stick Of Weed Are Best Of Friends As He Shares Photo While Smoking by Nobody: 3:08am On Oct 04, 2017
NOC1:

I wonder.

Self destruction . undecided
Re: Tekno And His Stick Of Weed Are Best Of Friends As He Shares Photo While Smoking by joseo: 3:19am On Oct 04, 2017
smoker are i able to die young......upon all the whole money the guy no gree fat
Re: Tekno And His Stick Of Weed Are Best Of Friends As He Shares Photo While Smoking by meezynetwork(m): 7:01am On Oct 04, 2017
No wonder he do dey ever fat
Re: Tekno And His Stick Of Weed Are Best Of Friends As He Shares Photo While Smoking by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 04, 2017
go and met wizkid to lecture you on the effect of drugs/weed
Re: Tekno And His Stick Of Weed Are Best Of Friends As He Shares Photo While Smoking by stanleyalpacino(m): 7:53am On Oct 04, 2017
NOC1:

Add Kendrick Lamar to that list.

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of A Pregnant Mother Of 8 With Her Kids / Popular Gay Man, Paul Arduad Dies After Long Battle With Anal Cancer(photos) / Regina Chukwu's Son Carries Her In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.