Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Olusegun Obasanjo Shows His Acting Skills In New Movie Series 'DELE ISSUES' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olusegun Obasanjo Shows His Acting Skills In New Movie Series 'DELE ISSUES' (586 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Makes His Acting Debut In Historic Nollywood Movie / Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) / Lyta Begins His Acting Career With INDUSTREET (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Shows His Acting Skills In New Movie Series 'DELE ISSUES' by truegossip(f): 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
Our very own former President of Nigeria Olusegun Obasanjo is about to take part in a comedy series titled ''Dele Issues". The movie will be aired on October 14, 2017.

truegossip.ng gathered that the movie is organized by Nollywood star Samuel Ajibola who is popularly known as Spiff in the sitcom "The Johnsons" and he has announced on his Instagram on Sunday about the forthcoming of the movie.

He made it known that the movie which is bound to trend on the internet, would show the world the never-before-seen side of the former president.

Ajibola also shows some photos of the former President Obasanjo rehearing his lines for the much-anticipated series episode of "Dele Issues".

In his statement, "I've had this picture for months, but I've been looking at this picture for the past 3 days, knowing I was going to post it up this morning but not knowing what to write under it as a caption. Then I woke up this morning and the first song that came to me was 'you raised me up so I can stand on mountains, you raised me up to walk on stormy seas, I am strong when I'm on your shoulders, you raise me up to more than I can be'.

"And then I got it! This is it! What I've been looking for? My caption would revolve around the Grace of God.
To start with, who am I? That on my very own first project as a producer (I'm talking about the Dele Issues nonsense I've been disturbing you guys with every time on social media..lol), that I would have the privilege of having a former president of my country (Chief Olusegun Obasanjo) feature in my own skit because of an idea I just conceived in my mind once?

"I meant, as at the time I thought of this idea I thought I was just being crazy, but then again I remembered a quote I've (sic) seen some time ago that says: 'Your dreams are not big if they don't scare you.' All I did thereafter was to chase this dream and I left everything to God's hands. Now I can confidently say that on the 14th of October on my YouTube channel (just search 'Samuel Ajibola TV' and you will see it) I would be posting the #Deleissues (special edition) skit by 12 pm.

Source: http://truegossip.ng/olusegun-obasanjo-shows-acting-skills-new-movie-series-dele-issues/

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shows His Acting Skills In New Movie Series 'DELE ISSUES' by Larryfest(m): 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
The one baba put this country into was through acting like the good guy so acting shouldn't be something new to any Naija politician...
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Shows His Acting Skills In New Movie Series 'DELE ISSUES' by hisgrace090: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
He will perform well.

I trust him for sure.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Had Nothing To Do With Tagbo's Death - Close Source / Man Proposes To Girlfriend While Receiving A Lap Dance At Super Play Pool Party / Late DJ Olu Funeral Ceremony Hold At Emmanuel Chapel, 405 Close Banana Island.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.