Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:38 AM

5 Types Of People You Can Find On The Street - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 5 Types Of People You Can Find On The Street (873 Views)

Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day / Different Types Of People During Any Public Holiday - Meme Collection / Funny Memes Of Different Types Of People You Will See In Football Viewing Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Types Of People You Can Find On The Street by ayphoenix(m): 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
1. The pervert: These ones are the type of people
that they don't have any other topics to discuss
than sexual act and immorality, always finding a
way or two to get under a girls skirt. They are
mostly involved in sex scandal and sometimes
rape issues. 2. The rich dudes: They are mostly sons and
daughters of a wealthy man or woman in the
street, they only step out of their parents gate once
in a blue moon, all they do is stand at the balcony
and watch what's going on in the street. 3. The celebrity: These ones, you will think they are
big stars, they are well know in the nukes and
crannies of their street either for good or bad
reasons and they are mostly likely to become a
street youth president. 4. The gangsters: These ones are the "jagaban" of
each streets, they are always involved in atrocities
across the street, people feared them cus they may
belong to a particular cult group, they are always
looking for one way or the other to cause trouble. 5. The "ghosts": These ones are always causing
confusion in the street, you will only see them once
in 5 years and be like "bros, did u travel?" Or "when
did you packed into this street?" All they do is go
out very early to work and also return late, only
the security man knows them very well. Written by: Nobilist

3 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of People You Can Find On The Street by SuperSuave3: 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
grin I'm a 'Ghost'

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of People You Can Find On The Street by Ninethmare: 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
OK

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of People You Can Find On The Street by ChineseBuggati3(m): 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
I'm sure the guy below me belongs to the first category

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Alfa Yahoo Comedy Skit Is Coming 2ru / I Can Even See The Sweat On His Face, Camovar, / Another Whale Finds Its Ways To The Sea Shore In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.