Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) (4476 Views)

White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Lagos Slay Queen Cries Out After Being Beaten Blue & Black By Her Babydaddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by YungRichG1: 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
A girl with the Facebook name Kidd Aj, just shared photos of her battered self as she was beaten by her bf. She says this is the first time and has vowed to not return to the relationship even though she's currently pregnant with the dudes second child see pictures below

Aye le o

1 Share

Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by ghettowriter(m): 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
its a cruel world out here. No real make will hit his lady, your kids Mum at that.
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by Viserion: 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
wow
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by zionmade(m): 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
Apologies to be a little cold hearted here
the nigga was ur choice.
Girls want bad boys, bad niggas over decent guys. so wen all these happen, they should also take it as one of those good things from their chosen bad niggas.
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
shocked
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by abelprice(m): 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
Not nice... this is no way 2 treat a woman... undecided..

D man must be a weakling for not knowing his strength.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by sunshineV(f): 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
From the looks of things, the beating no pain her much.

She still get hand to snap photo mtcheeeew

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by akinade28(f): 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
Aunty u better run for ur dear life
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
angry

Some men are beasts
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by Tamass: 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nonsense...so you had to take pics of it again and post..i no blame yu shaa! na dis yeye bloggers

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by thorpido(m): 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
Good thing you're leaving.Why choose being a baby mama rather than be a wife though?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by refiner(f): 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
She is pregnant for d second time to a guy that is yet to pay her bride price?..like seriously?

Sorry that was all i noticed... angry
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by YungRichG1: 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
I nor even understand how she take get power snap pics..abi selfie.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
Guys b punching ladies anyhow these days like we caused the recession... angry
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by decatalyst(m): 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
Adaumunocha:

No be Una dey cause the depression? grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
decatalyst:

No be Una dey cause the depression? grin
Guy go hold buhari or Lai na dem EFF up economy thereby causing an increase in certain deviant behaviors.
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by personal59: 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
na red color I see o, I no see the blue and black color
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
She's not serious.

Anyways its her cross to carry.

Later she will still go back and get pregnant again.

Smhhh
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by Ymodulus: 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
refiner:
She is pregnant for d second time to a guy that is yet to pay her bride price?..like seriously?

Sorry that was all i noticed... angry
Bride price isn't all in a relationship. It's overhyped

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
Adaumunocha:
this lady is the only arrow that flies in the night
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

this lady is the only arrow that flies in the night
Meaning?
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Meaning?
you like taking pictures at night and you normally login at night

my dear no ill feeling
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

you like taking pictures at night and you normally login at night

my dear no ill feeling
Lol... You b proper monitoring spirit tongue
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Lol... You b proper monitoring spirit tongue
I have masters degree in stalking and monitoring
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

I have masters degree in stalking and monitoring
Go collect award o grin
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Go collect award o grin
this is the one I have for now do u mind if I make u my next of kin incase if I die u will inherit it

Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

this is the one I have for now do u mind if I make u my next of kin incase if I die u will inherit it
grin... I'm not interested sir! Lolz u no serious at all
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
Adaumunocha:
grin... I'm not interested sir! Lolz u no serious at all
oya take this cheque and buy sumtin nice to ursef

Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

oya take this cheque and buy sumtin nice to ursef
Take this and fill your belly

Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Take this and fill your belly
who cook am?
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

who cook am?
Me na... I drew ur face in the EBA, hope I tried. grin
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Me na... I drew ur face in the EBA, hope I tried. grin
what's the name of the soup?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. / Photo Collection Of Beautiful African Village Girls / Who Breaks Up A Relationship Most,guys Or Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.