Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) (4479 Views)

White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Lagos Slay Queen Cries Out After Being Beaten Blue & Black By Her Babydaddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

what's the name of the soup?
That's ewedu ati obe. Your favorite as per afonja grin
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by Donchyke007(m): 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
smiley smiley smiley
Adaumunocha:
Me na... I drew ur face in the EBA, hope I tried. grin
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by Bright50135(m): 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
pls@op,do well to tell us wat u did?
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
Adaumunocha:
am not an afonjo but am enjoying the soup

Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

am not an afonjo but am enjoying the soup
Happy u enjoying it.
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Happy u enjoying it.
if you don't mind I wanna go to my next meal man shall not leave by soup alone

Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by Lalas247(f): 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
Wow shocked
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

if you don't mind I wanna go to my next meal man shall not leave by soup alone

Bye Bye.
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by Kobicove(m): 2:23am On Oct 07, 2017
I don't care if you were pregnant and got beaten up...

Who threw the first punch?
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by ednut1(m): 4:07am On Oct 07, 2017
refiner:
She is pregnant for d second time to a guy that is yet to pay her bride price?..like seriously?

Sorry that was all i noticed... angry
dey dont pay bride price in her country. U simply get married
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
refiner:
She is pregnant for d second time to a guy that is yet to pay her bride price?..like seriously?

All i noticed is that i can't see you on ur profile anymore.
Been observing you for a very long time now.
What happened that made you take down your pict.?.
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by refiner(f): 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
Matrimonous:

All i noticed is that i can't see you on ur profile anymore.
Been observing you for a very long time now.
What happened that made you take down your pict.?.
Lol..and u are??
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
refiner:

Lol..and u are??

Aspiring good and cordial friend. cheesy
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by refiner(f): 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
Matrimonous:

Aspiring good and cordial friend. cheesy
Oh...what is ur main monicker?
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
refiner:

Oh...what is ur main monicker?
Nice question.
Main/primary moniker: refiner.
Secondary moniker: matrimonous grin grin
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by eyinjuege: 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
Adaumunocha:

More like plain okro and obe/stew
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by refiner(f): 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
Matrimonous:

Nice question.
Main/primary moniker: refiner.
Secondary moniker: matrimonous grin grin

Lmao...
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
refiner:

Lmao...

cheesy grin cheesy
So when am i gonna grace ya pwetty looks once again.
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by refiner(f): 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Matrimonous:

cheesy grin cheesy
So when am i gonna grace ya pwetty looks once again.
Soon! wink
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by ednut1(m): 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
refiner:

bride price in usa
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by refiner(f): 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
ednut1:
bride price in usa
Oh...never knew that's where she reside...
Re: Pregnant Baby Mama Beaten Blue And Black (photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
refiner:

Soon! wink
Alright pretty. Matrimonous will be waiting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Hidden Reasons Why Guys Don't Toast You / I Have Two Men Who Want To Marry Me - How Do I Choose? / 50-year-old Woman Wows Fans With Her Lovely Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.