Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? (3385 Views)

Psychologists Revealed 10 Simple Truths That Determine How Long A Relationship.. / How Many Children Will You Have In This Our Economy / Nigerian Slay Queen Twerker Does The Peace Sign With Her Smooth Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
Every one in my family is ok grin
So I am kind of hoping mine will be ok too embarassed hoping and praying cry
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Saintsammurai(m): 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
Pynkylypz:
You are right.. God will bless you with a beautiful wife and kids as you wish
AMEN!!!!!!!
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol not average o, she must be really fine like anna banner or juliet ibrahim.. you too, make sure he is fine, so that you will give birth to chris brown.
What if she's fine but dumb like one useless girl that used to parade her boobs all over NL?
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Saintsammurai(m): 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
What if she's fine but dumb like one useless girl that used to parade her boobs all over NL?
lol hahahaha shot fired,, well if she is dumb, i will have to look for another beauty peageant like flavour.
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol hahahaha shot fired,, well if she is dumb, i will have to look for another beauty peageant like flavour.
LOL.
You sure know who I'm talking about? grin grin

Beauty pageant ahbi beauty queen? You can get your other half from MissNL too. grin grin
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Saintsammurai(m): 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
LOL.
You sure know who I'm talking about? grin grin

Beauty pageant ahbi beauty queen? You can get your other half from MissNL too. grin grin
lol i know you were refering to berlyn aka winnelyn.. lol... I dont think miss nairaland will hold this year.
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
sunshineG:
Every one in my family is ok grin
So I am kind of hoping mine will be ok too embarassed hoping and praying cry
Lemme giyyu fine wife... grin
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol i know you were refering to berlyn aka winnelyn.. lol... I dont think miss nairaland will hold this year.
Yeah, you got it.

Who cares? Na Dygeasy problem that one be. undecided
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Saintsammurai(m): 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Yeah, you got it.

Who cares? Na geasy problem that one be. undecided
We are no longer interested in miss nairaland, it should just die a natural death... Be ready though, berlyn is coming for you.
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Lemme giyyu fine wife... grin
cheesy cheesy
That will be nice grin
But I have certain questions sad

Will her lips be as kissable as yours cheesy
Will she be light skin angry
Will she be a v... like me grin
If the answer to all this is no, don't even bother angry just come here biko and let me do the rest cool
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
We are no longer interested in miss nairaland, it should just die a natural death... Be ready though, berlyn is coming for you.
Ahbi grin grin

Berlyn come for me? That's like going on a suicide mission. grin grin
She's not even active anymore, I miss her dumb ass.
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
sunshineG:
cheesy cheesy
That will be nice grin
But I have certain questions sad

Will her lips be as kissable as yours cheesy
Will she be light skin angry
Will she be a v... like me grin
If the answer to all this is no, don't even bother angry just come here biko and let me do the rest cool
grin grin

Sekxy is everything you seek in a woman, yunno?winkwink
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
grin grin

Sekxy is everything you seek in a woman, yunno?winkwink
yeah you are right grin but sadly she is taken angry
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Saintsammurai(m): 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Ahbi grin grin

Berlyn come for me? That's like going on a suicide mission. grin grin
She's not even active anymore, I miss her dumb ass.
lol i miss the fact that i wanted to fork her, had it been that she is still active, i would have forked her like three times... well its all good, atleast nobody will give you headache anymore.
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol i miss the fact that i wanted to fork her, had it been that she is still active, i would have forked her like three times... well its all good, atleast nobody will give you headache anymore.
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
sunshineG:
yeah you are right grin but sadly she is taken angry
Hian! Who took her? angry angry
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
LMAO. grin grin grin
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hian! Who took her? angry angry
I don't know, I just have that funny feeling grin
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hmn, why do I get this uncanny feeling I know of whom you speak?
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
sunshineG:
I don't know, I just have that funny feeling grin
Sekxy cuman answer oh grin grin

I'm sure you are not taken...unless you are taken with SunshineG. grin
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
Hmn, why do I get this uncanny feeling I know of whom you speak?
Cuz you sure do. grin grin
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Cuz you sure do. grin grin
Lolz, beauty on a brainless head is like a drunken police officer with a loaded gun: self-distruct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:

shocked shocked
Me ke
I want to sleep jare, grin

Odaro wink goodnight kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
Lolz, beauty on a brainless head is like a drunken police officer with a lapsed gun: self-distruct
No truer words have been spoken.

1 Like

Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
sunshineG:
shocked shocked
Me ke
I want to sleep jare, grin

Odaro wink goodnight kiss
Even me.

Night dearie kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by RoyalBlak007: 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
♤ Definitely!

♤ Phenotypic traits grin
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Ajsmart(m): 11:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
I believe so. I'm yet to see an ugly couple with cute children.
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
hahagrin grin sadly,he is now denying me cry
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 04, 2017
sekxy:

hahagrin grin sadly,he is now denying me cry
I knew it.wink
SunshineG, shey you see? It's you she's taken with. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 04, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I knew it.wink SunshineG, shey you see? It's you she's taken with. kiss kiss
gringrin..goodmorning dear
Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 04, 2017
sekxy:

gringrin..goodmorning dear
Babe. Good morning, how was your night?

BTW,I didn't see any cake yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become? by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 04, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I knew it.wink
SunshineG, shey you see? It's you she's taken with. kiss kiss
grin don't mind her she want all the guys on this forum to kill me grin

From jacks to resbeans, cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

But Why Are Lomance Section Boyz So Ugly??? / Which Love Song Would You Dedicate To Your Present Lover? / Top 10 Things Women Do To Destroy Their Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.