Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria (42484 Views)

Neveah Makes Financial Times 2023 Africa’s Fastest Growing Companies Ranking / Nigeria’s Off-Grid Solar Market Is Among The Fastest Growing In Africa / First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria by itiswellandwell: 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
Nice one.

Check my signature for ideal customised Atm card flash drive as new year gift for your clients
Re: Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria by InfinixMine: 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
sexybbstar:
Popcorn business,
Grade A Uk Used Clothing and accessories,laundery and dry cleaning services...add yours

Hi, are you into any of the business? Permit me please.
Re: Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria by ogbu80(m): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
bet9ja
Re: Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria by Ezionye(f): 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
InwehAkpevwe:
hw come no1 is talking about...tourism? Go 2 plateau,bauchi nd some other part of 9ja nd c tousist site dat r lying fallow and untapped.

So tourism is a small scale business?

2 Likes

Re: Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria by futurism: 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
OboOlora:
Fake list if bet centres and pharmacies/chemists are not included. U guys just copy and paste from the internet without reviewing and putting the local/Nigeria touch in your articles. RUBBISH!
bros, na your moniker me just wan point out as I couldn't hold back the laughter... Chisos... Obo Olora... Who know d meaning go understand. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
InfinixMine:

Hi, are you into any of the business? Permit me please.
Thinking of venturing into the uk stuffs.A bale of ladies top is 70k,it contains 350-400 pieces of clothes.If you sell 200pieces for 700naira,100pieces for 400naira and 50pieces for 200naira.The total sale is 205k,if u subtract the capital which is 70k from the total sales,you are left with 135k as your profit from a bale....attractive right? smiley
Re: Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria by InfinixMine: 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
sexybbstar:

Thinking of venturing into the uk stuffs.A bale of ladies top is 70k,it contains 350-400 pieces of clothes.If you sell 200pieces for 700naira,100pieces for 400naira and 50pieces for 200naira.The total sale is 205k,if u subtract the capital which is 70k from the total sales,you are left with 135k as your profit from a bale....attractive right? smiley

Your head is there
Re: Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria by OlaRolls(m): 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
Sincerely speaking nothing comes easy, all items in this list are capital intemsive...
Cooking gas business is among, its so profitable as it has been what majority now use for cooking and even industrial use like gas oven for bakery and all these catereers ....
Re: Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria by MVLOX(m): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
Fashion design
Re: Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria by stebell(m): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
OP, hw about charging of phones in areas where to see lite na wahala

1 Like

Re: Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria by marv1: 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
arodavoo:
Pls tell all your friends not to have any deal with this number +2349038473855 0816 891 8904,he goes with the business name *vee_ tech _consultation network communication*,he claims to sell data plans for all networks at cheap and affordable prices
He is a thief and a scammer,they are people who live and survive on people's sweat,his name is preciou abiola mazo
Kindly rbc till it get to every nigeria

He did it to me too He ask me to send money coupled with words of assurance , after transferring the money he never sent the data.
That vee_tech guy is a THIEF. He collects money without sending data.
Re: Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria by ndiboy01(m): 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Which is it uncle?
Please, lemme knw coz am finking of wich small scale business I shud go on wit small capital .........please am waiting
Help d needy
Re: Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria by ndiboy01(m): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
Only in Nigeria can wretched people sell books on how to become a billionaire

GEE plus.......wat for? Plz xpantiate mbok
Re: Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria by ndiboy01(m): 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
Thunder fire ur hand Must u post rubbish
Re: Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
Originality007:
i can Testify to that number 5, In Akure the only biz that move fast now is beer parlour. any where and any angle you see beer palour or joint, and dem dey sell like mad. and you still plpp complaining say Money no dey. i con dey wonder where dem dey see money to drink...
The end of it is Hell. Rich today and poor and hell tomorrow
Re: Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria by vicardino(m): 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
Are u talking from experience or just trying to lure gullible folks? I doubt the real picture is as you have painted it. I'd be glad to have d real picture sha
sexybbstar:

Re: Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria by piagetskinner(m): 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
sexybbstar:
Popcorn business,
Grade A Uk Used Clothing and accessories,laundery and dry cleaning services...add yours

I don't know of pop corn(maybe for those ones on campuses) but agree with the rest
Re: Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria by Azam101: 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
You called Bakery and Restaurant business small scale business? I guess you don't know the definition of your write up.
Re: Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
vicardino:
Are u talking from experience or just trying to lure gullible folks? I doubt the real picture is as you have painted it. I'd be glad to have d real picture sha
That is the real picture...but it can be achieved if you have customers.As long as there are customers,you are good to go.Thats y i'm thinking of venturing to it.
Re: Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria by Groovenaija360(m): 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
Medical diagnostic centres nko??
Re: Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria by BlackBaron: 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
Gym business is something we have been considering.
Where does one start from in getting 'quality' gym equipment?
Re: Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria by Coldfeets: 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
1. NairaBET

2. Merrybet

3. Bet9ja

4. Surebet247

5. Lionsbet

OP, do you need more?
Re: Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria by akaahs(m): 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
Jaytecq:
I rep Graphics Design
Bros I dey hail Oo, how good are u in graphics design reason being that I dey learn amm, if u can help me some info nd tips I'm OK. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria by vicardino(m): 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
I dunno why I keep thinking there's more to it. Thanks for sharing this.
sexybbstar:

That is the real picture...but it can be achieved if you have customers.As long as there are customers,you are good to go.Thats y i'm thinking of venturing to it.
Re: Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria by kazzy4u(m): 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
viewing center too
Re: Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria by Jaytecq(m): 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
akaahs:

Bros I dey hail Oo, how good are u in graphics design reason being that I dey learn amm, if u can help me some info nd tips I'm OK. Thanks in advance

1. for a start, pick ur niche (logo, poster, or photo retouch and editing etc)
2. i will recommend PHOTOSHOP and Corel Draw for a start.

u can check some of my job on Instagram Jaytecq
Re: Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria by akaahs(m): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
Jaytecq:

1. for a start, pick ur niche (logo, poster, or photo retouch and editing etc)
2. i will recommend PHOTOSHOP and Corel Draw for a start.

u can check some of my job on Instagram Jaytecq
Thanks bro, just done with publisher starting Corel draw but wait OOO I no dey on IG, apart from constant practice nd creativity wat can I do to b a professional in it?
Re: Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria by bewla(m): 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
OboOlora:
Fake list if betting centres and pharmacies/chemists are not included. U guys just copy and paste from the internet without reviewing and putting the local/Nigeria touch in your articles. RUBBISH!
be ni lobish in ipbo tongue
Re: Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria by 360command: 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
My small scale business have been good for me. I have a container shop where I sell hot dog, pan cakes , yoghurt and fresh juice.

I found a bread company whom can can create hotdog bread, I put sausage and vegetables together with my special sauce or ketchup. served with fresh yoghurt supplied by a northerner or fresh juice.. depends on your price..

my profit for the day is about 6000-7000 naira.
Re: Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria by Officer101(m): 11:22am On Oct 07, 2017
Laundry services

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World / Viral "Papa bar" Story Inspires Guinness To Support Bar Owners, Bartenders / The Money I Saved In My Saving Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.