Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,250 members, 7,807,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Eksu Medical Students Protests On Twitter (screenshots Included) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Eksu Medical Students Protests On Twitter (screenshots Included) (13049 Views)

LASU Computer Science Department Poor Results (Screenshots) / Medical Students Forcefully Ejected From Their Hostel As Exam Approaches. / These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eksu Medical Students Protests On Twitter (screenshots Included) by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 04, 2017
]

1 Like

Re: Eksu Medical Students Protests On Twitter (screenshots Included) by pamcode(m): 7:42am On Oct 04, 2017
Are they also affected by striker? To study medcine, graduate and become a doctor isn't beans o.
Re: Eksu Medical Students Protests On Twitter (screenshots Included) by davspog2(m): 7:42am On Oct 04, 2017
Eksu that was improving seriously before we left, until fayose brought his madness when he and his minions started scuttling SUG elections. Eksu Medical students better go and see dejavu, he has the governor ears. I

1 Like

Re: Eksu Medical Students Protests On Twitter (screenshots Included) by ipobbigot7: 7:44am On Oct 04, 2017
All the scumbags supporting the noise making governor that will abandon his duty to focus attack on Buhari, see your hero.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eksu Medical Students Protests On Twitter (screenshots Included) by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 04, 2017
Who the hell goes to study medicine in ekiti state University?
Re: Eksu Medical Students Protests On Twitter (screenshots Included) by chloedogie(m): 7:49am On Oct 04, 2017
Damfostopper:
hw can yu be reading medicine in a state university.... are you under a spell?..... since 2009 in 400 level..... 9years going.... dey are not serious

This same mentality of yours is one of the problems of this country. What is wrong studying in a state university? One of my uncles made this silly statement years back to me and my cousin when we were studying in a state university. I read engineering my cousin studied industrial chem. We went to greet him and he rubbished us that how could our own parents allow us to study in a state university that his own son was in UNILAG. Boy today, we are ten years ahead of the so called son who studied in a fed school. He finished a year before us but we feed him today. when one of us got married, he was one of the groomsmen. He couldn't afford a 40k suit we paid for him 100%. As in he wore a suit bought for him without paying one naira. So get this into your head that don't ever judge a book by its cover. The suit doesn't make a man, rather the man makes the suit.

6 Likes

Re: Eksu Medical Students Protests On Twitter (screenshots Included) by temitee4me(f): 7:51am On Oct 04, 2017
This should be an eye-opener to all aspiring students, ask questions. Ask if your intended schools is accredited for the course you are to study.

Meanwhile, I wonder why medicine hasn't been scraped there since obviously they don't meet up for accreditation.
Re: Eksu Medical Students Protests On Twitter (screenshots Included) by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 04, 2017
chloedogie:

This same mentality of yours is one of the problems of this country. What is wrong studying in a state university? One of my uncles made this silly statement years back to me and my cousin when we were studying in a state university. I read engineering my cousin studied industrial chem. We went to greet him and he rubbished us that how could our own parents allow us to study in a state university that his own son was in UNILAG. Boy today, we are ten years ahead of the so called son who studied in a fed school. He finished a year before us but we feed him today. when one of us got married, he was one of the groomsmen. He couldn't afford a 40k suit we paid for him 100%. As in he wore a suit bought for him without paying one naira. So get this into your head that don't ever judge a book by its cover. The suit doesn't make a man, rather the man makes the suit.
Your point is?
Re: Eksu Medical Students Protests On Twitter (screenshots Included) by Ksudr(m): 8:07am On Oct 04, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Your point is?
� � �
Re: Eksu Medical Students Protests On Twitter (screenshots Included) by chloedogie(m): 8:07am On Oct 04, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Your point is?

The suit doesn't make a man, the man makes the suit.

2 Likes

Re: Eksu Medical Students Protests On Twitter (screenshots Included) by Ksudr(m): 8:09am On Oct 04, 2017
We are having the same problem too in Kogi State University medical school. The sad thing is that here we are yet to get a Preclinical accreditation which EKSU has already. May Allah make it easy for all of us.

1 Like

Re: Eksu Medical Students Protests On Twitter (screenshots Included) by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 04, 2017
chloedogie:

The suit doesn't make a man, the man makes the suit.
Okay. I get your message
Re: Eksu Medical Students Protests On Twitter (screenshots Included) by chloedogie(m): 8:14am On Oct 04, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Okay.
I get your message

Nice one. Have a good day.
Re: Eksu Medical Students Protests On Twitter (screenshots Included) by ogtavia(m): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2017
The beautiful ones might not be born yet but certainly the foolish ones have been born and they are in Ekiti....

1) Considering how people must have been admitted into that medical college in Eksu...what were you expecting??

2) If you guys could do better than Eksu, nothing stops you people from writing Jamb and applying in other medical colleges in the country...it is that easy...

3) Your governor is not your problem...but he can't be absolved of certain blames tending towards mismanagement and low funding of the school.

In all,I feel your pain,but you people seem not to know the value of time and the years you are wasting just because you want to become a doctor...

in other news,osun state University had this sort of accreditation problem and the governor (ogbeni aregbesola) flew them out to Ukraine to continue their studies....i don't know the arrangements he had with the students then but those students have graduated now...

abeg, you people should stop making noise,NUC is very strict on accreditation and would not dole out accreditations generously...we have too many quack doctors in the country..

2 Likes

Re: Eksu Medical Students Protests On Twitter (screenshots Included) by Ekitiparapo(m): 9:29am On Oct 04, 2017
Hmm, the state government should help their situation. Fayose is a disgrace to ekiti!

1 Like

Re: Eksu Medical Students Protests On Twitter (screenshots Included) by ExcessKJ(m): 9:33am On Oct 04, 2017
ogtavia:
The beautiful ones might not be born yet but certainly the foolish ones have been born and they are in Ekiti....

1) Considering how people must have been admitted into that medical college in Eksu...what were you expecting??

2) If you guys could do better than Eksu, nothing stops you people from writing Jamb and applying in other medical colleges in the country...it is that easy...

3) Your governor is not your problem...but he can't be absolved of certain blames tending towards mismanagement and low funding of the school.

In all,I feel your pain,but you people seem not to know the value of time and the years you are wasting just because you want to become a doctor...

in other news,osun state University had this sort of accreditation problem and the governor (ogbeni aregbesola) flew them out to Ukraine to continue their studies....i don't know the arrangements he had with the students then but those students have graduated now...

abeg, you people should stop making noise,NUC is very strict on accreditation and would not dole out accreditations generously...we have too many quack doctors in the country..

Your takes is well understood. It is highly unfortunate no single university in Nigeria should lure any average thinking medic away from one institution to another medical school in terms of standard of teaching and practices as all are below world standard. More so, same medical education curriculum is generally applicable to all medical schools in Nigeria. Notwithstanding, the time being wasted is my fear.
Re: Eksu Medical Students Protests On Twitter (screenshots Included) by Danobal: 10:19am On Oct 04, 2017
But u guyz collected rice and money from your govt base on stomach infrastructure.
Re: Eksu Medical Students Protests On Twitter (screenshots Included) by Bigsteveg(m): 10:46am On Oct 04, 2017
DanielsParker:
ok.

Who else is of the opinion they should take it to the appropriate authorities and not to Twitter?

Ekiti state is not in any way organized, but the Governor makes the most noise.
And who is the appropriate authorities to report a governor to?
Press is the most important tool in fighting the oppressor.
Let your voice be heard.

1 Like

Re: Eksu Medical Students Protests On Twitter (screenshots Included) by ologuntheo(m): 10:54am On Oct 04, 2017
ok
Re: Eksu Medical Students Protests On Twitter (screenshots Included) by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 04, 2017
ogtavia:

I feel so much for students who always In put Medicine & Surgery without checking if its accredited or not.

Where will they start from now?

9years! 4years + 5years = You should have already had Bsc. + MSc degree..
Re: Eksu Medical Students Protests On Twitter (screenshots Included) by Elbowroom: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2017
lagosrd:
These whole problem was created by his last administration. He only revive the situation. Let them do the right thing rather than getting punished over rants on internet.

Story

But when Buhari de complain of werin last administration don do to wreck the country, people like u will say he should not complain

But u want fayose to complain and give us flimsy excuses

Whiles he's busy abusing buhari, blaming Buhari for his lack of erection and cutting Kpomo about
Re: Eksu Medical Students Protests On Twitter (screenshots Included) by Elbowroom: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2017
FagsamPHP:
why blame fayose? was he the governor between 2009 - 2015??

Why blame buhari?

Was he the president from 1999-2015?

1 Like

Re: Eksu Medical Students Protests On Twitter (screenshots Included) by DanielsParker(m): 11:34am On Oct 04, 2017
Bigsteveg:
And who is the appropriate authorities to report a governor to? Press is the most important tool in fighting the oppressor. Let your voice be heard.
How about a peaceful protest to the government house?
Re: Eksu Medical Students Protests On Twitter (screenshots Included) by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
FagsamPHP:
why blame fayose? was he the governor between 2009 - 2015??

Why blame Fayose?? cry cry cry
Re: Eksu Medical Students Protests On Twitter (screenshots Included) by Bigsteveg(m): 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
DanielsParker:

How about a peaceful protest to the government house?
Am sure they must have done that.
Perhaps with this now, am sure the right quaters must have heard them.
Re: Eksu Medical Students Protests On Twitter (screenshots Included) by salesforce: 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
Oh
Re: Eksu Medical Students Protests On Twitter (screenshots Included) by DanielsParker(m): 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
Bigsteveg:
Am sure they must have done that. Perhaps with this now, am sure the right quaters must have heard them.
alright
Re: Eksu Medical Students Protests On Twitter (screenshots Included) by FagsamPHP(m): 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
Elbowroom:

Why blame buhari?
Was he the president from 1999-2015?
your brain is Paining you, was Nigeria created in 1999?
Re: Eksu Medical Students Protests On Twitter (screenshots Included) by Sylvaaustine: 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
To all Unemployed graduate. This is your time to gain an employment. A multi sectoral company in Port Harcourt Rivers State capital is currently Recruiting in every disciplines. This is your Chance. Simply forward your CV to hrconsultantservice1990 @ gmail.com

NB you must reside in Port Harcourt
Re: Eksu Medical Students Protests On Twitter (screenshots Included) by Christeety: 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
This is so sad.

My friend is a medical student at Eksuth. Anytime I try to talk him into reading. He will just say.*Babe I'm tired of reading. Whats the essence of reading yet no show.My mates are making money yet I'm stuck in one place since 9years.

I can't help but feel his pain. We both finished from the same secondary over 10 years ago.
Its really frustrating. The government needs to do something about it.

1 Like

Re: Eksu Medical Students Protests On Twitter (screenshots Included) by Christeety: 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
DanielsParker:

alright

The last time they did a peaceful protest, they punished them by going on a 2 months strike.
This people are really heartless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suicide Attempt: YABATECH Student Drinks Sniper / Lies You Told In Secondary School / Soludo To Shut Down Over 1,075 Unapproved Schools In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.