Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

My Neighbor Scammed Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Scammed Me! (23309 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Oyindidi(f): 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

Fake story

But

Ask for your money back naaa. That fraudulent and warrant arrest.
Not fake, I'm too big for that. I was really angry and felt so bad

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Oyindidi(f): 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
Tyrabarbara:
seems like a cooked up story. this lady is an attention seeker.
We are even talking about it now. To show how painful it is.
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol nah, dnt go.. i need you here..
So you are here!
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
smardray:
shiiit for nylon...
throw am inside hin apartment through window
best advice so farcheesy...oyindidi take notecheesy

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Oyindidi(f): 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
lefulefu:
best advice so farcheesy...oyindidi take notecheesy
You no be amgrin its painful, your owio dey vex as I too like to do oversabi. I don rush go give
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by AntiWailer: 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
JuneOctober:

grin grin na wa

Like he kept straight face did not answer my greetings.

I was even scared to ask for my money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Saintsammurai(m): 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
Pynkylypz:
So you are here!
lol dnt mind me....
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by hanassholesolo: 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sorry. Don't let that incident define you.
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol dnt mind me....
Seriously! Till tomorrow, am running temperature! Good night dear
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by nickyrichx21(m): 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sometimes people just want to vent and need a listening ear or reading eyes. Nothing wrong with that

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by FreshGreenLemon: 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
I have experienced such senerio many times from families and friends but have also realised that one should never borrow out money one can't afford to lose. Come with your stories, I have ready-made answers for you. grin. Either I give you and forget about it or I don't. smiley
Oyindidi:
My neighbor knocked at my door on Saturday evening. I answered the door thinking he wanted to collect matches or some minor thing as we all mind our business.

His wife is sick and I'm aware of it. I visited on Saturday morning to see how she's doing and even gave them honey.

He came and started telling me history and that he want to take her to the clinic bla bla and that he need some money.... I felt pity for him and instantly transferred some money to his account, I thought it was urgent. I even advised he take her to the clinic cos it was serious. To my greatest surprise he didn't do that. Yesterday morning he told me, he is taking her to a Church that it's spiritual. As I'm typing this, they are still at home and it done on me that he's a cooperate begger that always wait for alert. I feel very bad cos I gave him more than the amount he asked for. My neighbor succeeded in scamming me but I've vowed never to give him a dime again.
I just dey vex cry

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Oyindidi(f): 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
FreshGreenLemon:
I have experienced such senerio many times from families and friends but have also realised that one should never borrow out money one can't afford to lose. Come with your stories, I have ready-made answers for you. grin. Either I give you and forget about it or I don't. smiley
I can give family without thinking twice. I always feel he is a scam. He is staying with his mom with his wife and kids

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
My neighbor knocked at my door on Saturday evening. I answered the door thinking he wanted to collect matches or some minor thing as we all mind our business.

His wife is sick and I'm aware of it. I visited on Saturday morning to see how she's doing and even gave them honey.

He came and started telling me history and that he want to take her to the clinic bla bla and that he need some money.... I felt pity for him and instantly transferred some money to his account, I thought it was urgent. I even advised he take her to the clinic cos it was serious. To my greatest surprise he didn't do that. Yesterday morning he told me, he is taking her to a Church that it's spiritual. As I'm typing this, they are still at home and it done on me that he's a cooperate begger that always wait for alert. I feel very bad cos I gave him more than the amount he asked for. My neighbor succeeded in scamming me but I've vowed never to give him a dime again.
I just dey vex cry
#IsaNigerianThing

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by FreshGreenLemon: 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
I do give family freely too but there are times it has to be on "borrow level".
Oyindidi:
I can give family without thinking twice. I always feel he is a scam. He is staying with his mom with his wife and kids
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Oyindidi(f): 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
FreshGreenLemon:
I do give family freely too but there are times it has to be on "borrow level".
After what I experienced in 2008, I don't lend money. Even if it is #100.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by FreshGreenLemon: 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
You will overlook the experience someday. A time is coming that you just have to lend people money but you must be more cautious.
Oyindidi:
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by dollytino4real(f): 12:51am On Oct 04, 2017
mugu fall guy man wack, na mmm be dat
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by rabazamba: 7:02am On Oct 04, 2017
Saintsammurai:
seriously how is this op different from mamagee and onila? Why do people keep bringing any little thing that happened to them offline, to nairaland? AS in what do you now want us to do? report him to the police or what? its like your life revolve around nairaland..... ABSOLUTE NONSENSE.

Hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
You no be amgrin its painful, your owio dey vex as I too like to do oversabi. I don rush go give
just leave d guy.d money no go tey for im hand as na wayo e take collect am.just put d guy for ur blackbook.
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
u know d type of ppl u go lend money to.ppl wey u really familiar with.
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Graycoder: 1:42am On Oct 06, 2017
Oyindidi:

He came and started telling me history and that he want to take her to the clinic bla bla and that he need some money.... I felt pity for him and instantly transferred some money to his account, I thought it was urgent. I even advised he take her to the clinic cos it was serious. To my greatest surprise he didn't do that. Yesterday morning he told me, he is taking her to a Church that it's spiritual. As I'm typing this, they are still at home and it done on me that he's a cooperate begger that's always wait for alert. I feel very bad cos I gave him more than the amount he asked for. My neighbor succeeded in scamming me but I've vowed never to give him a dime again.
I just dey vex cry

How this matter take concern romance section?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by joceey(m): 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
Oyindidi:

He came and started telling me history and that he want to take her to the clinic bla bla and that he need some money.... I felt pity for him and instantly transferred some money to his account, I thought it was urgent. I even advised he take her to the clinic cos it was serious. To my greatest surprise he didn't do that. Yesterday morning he told me, he is taking her to a Church that it's spiritual. As I'm typing this, they are still at home and it done on me that he's a cooperate begger that's always wait for alert. I feel very bad cos I gave him more than the amount he asked for. My neighbor succeeded in scamming me but I've vowed never to give him a dime again.
I just dey vex cry

No need to Vex do you want to get your money back from him?
Answer me
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
Can I scam you??
Oyindidi:

I just dey vex cry
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Oyindidi(f): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
Piiko:
Can I scam you??
Yes grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
oya talk What Happin
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Oyindidi(f): 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
DeadRat:
oya talk What Happin
I gave someone 50k and I'm yet to recover all the money. I said on the other thread that I can displease myself to please others. I borrowed another money during their wedding preparation, I can't even ask for the money again. Just too shy to ask

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
I gave someone 50k and I'm yet to recover all the money. I said on the other thread that I can displease myself to please others. I borrowed another money during their wedding preparation, I can't even ask for the money again. Just too shy to ask
sorry About That. Everybody Is Not Same... But Why Would You Be Shy To Ask For Your money. 50k for That Matter. Haaaa! No not Good... Just Give Me The Person Number MAKE i make am fear And Will Be Surprised to Recieve alert Tomorrow
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Oyindidi(f): 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
DeadRat:
sorry About That. Everybody Is Not Same... But Why Would You Be Shy To Ask For Your money. 50k for That Matter. Haaaa! No not Good... Just Give Me The Person Number MAKE i make am fear And Will Be Surprised to Recieve alert Tomorrow
I no need am grin I don learn my lesson
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 12, 2017
Oyindidi:
I no need am grin I don learn my lesson
babe e Be Like Say You Go Borrow Me Like 20k embarassed
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Oyindidi(f): 10:12am On Oct 12, 2017
DeadRat:
babe e Be Like Say You Go Borrow Me Like 20k embarassed
Lol, I dey find who go borrow me 2k grin
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 12, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, I dey find who go borrow me 2k grin
what A Funny World. And only 2k remain For My Bank account
Re: My Neighbor Scammed Me! by Oyindidi(f): 10:57am On Oct 12, 2017
DeadRat:
what A Funny World. And only 2k remain For My Bank account
Send am grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Discovers Husband Has Secret Second Family For 7 Years / The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed / Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.