Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Ex Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria,anyaoha,shares Details Of A Chat She Had - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria,anyaoha,shares Details Of A Chat She Had (799 Views)

Ex Most Beautiful Girl Nollywood Daniela Fidelis Got Engaged / Ex Most Beautiful Girl Nollywood Wanda O Monye With Sultry Photos / Ex Most Beautiful Girl Nollywood 2018 Wanda O Monye Photos Surface. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria,anyaoha,shares Details Of A Chat She Had by Johnnyessence(m): 1:35am On Oct 04, 2017
Marriage: Ex Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, Anyaoha, shares details of a chat she just had with her mom. check her chat here:

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/marriage-ex-most-beautiful-girl-in.html

1 Share

Re: Ex Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria,anyaoha,shares Details Of A Chat She Had by Johnnyessence(m): 1:36am On Oct 04, 2017
hmmmm funny reply
Re: Ex Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria,anyaoha,shares Details Of A Chat She Had by Johnnyessence(m): 1:36am On Oct 04, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: Ex Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria,anyaoha,shares Details Of A Chat She Had by GloriaNinja(f): 1:46am On Oct 04, 2017
undecided THERE IS NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT IT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria,anyaoha,shares Details Of A Chat She Had by SUPOL(m): 2:08am On Oct 04, 2017
U no go go marry, see dis one o what are u feeling like?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria,anyaoha,shares Details Of A Chat She Had by CaptainGOOD: 2:12am On Oct 04, 2017
Instead make d gal see weda na from there God go pick her call.. she dey there dey zuzu.
Bcoz she wan chop more Prxxx

2morrow now she will start jumping from winners to MFM

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria,anyaoha,shares Details Of A Chat She Had by Nobody: 2:45am On Oct 04, 2017
CaptainGOOD:
Instead make d gal see weda na from there God go pick her call.. she dey there dey zuzu.
Bcoz she wan chop more Prxxx

2morrow now she will start jumping from winners to MFM

1 Like

Re: Ex Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria,anyaoha,shares Details Of A Chat She Had by purityval(m): 2:46am On Oct 04, 2017
Ladies and Gentleman......

This and that...
Re: Ex Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria,anyaoha,shares Details Of A Chat She Had by Nobody: 3:22am On Oct 04, 2017
Her mom is really smooth hahahah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria,anyaoha,shares Details Of A Chat She Had by joseo: 3:23am On Oct 04, 2017
forget that chat............all I see is black beauty and na that one me appreciate wella

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria,anyaoha,shares Details Of A Chat She Had by mployer(m): 4:00am On Oct 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided THERE IS NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT IT.

Its actually funny. You probably lost your sense of humor
Re: Ex Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria,anyaoha,shares Details Of A Chat She Had by MhizzAJ(f): 4:41am On Oct 04, 2017
Okay

I care less

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Musician Tim Gofrey Buys 5 Brand New Cars For His Crew Members (photos) / My Baby Mamas Don't Have Issues With Me Getting Married-oritsefemi / MGBN 2017 Winner, Ugochi Ihezue Step Out For Charity Auction In China (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.