Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,863 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:05 AM

Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m (64286 Views)

Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija / Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by Onyejemechimere(m): 8:14am On Oct 04, 2017
You won’t believe the most expensive thing Efe bought after winning Big Brother Naija N25M!

According to the ex-housemate and rapper, he’s got this habit of buying shoes most of the time, and he doesn’t just buy a pair, but in bulk – This he revealed in an interview with Moet Abebe of Soundcity.

He said;

When I see shoes I just select and buy, I love shoes a lot. In fact, I have more shoes than clothes”

After winning BBN, I ordered for a lot of shoes from a friend via WhatsApp and that should be the most expensive thing I bought since winning 25million!

Watch Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GGdxqB1zDw

http://www.lailasblog.com/efe-reveals-expensive-bought-winning-bbnaijas-n25m/

1 Like

Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by IamAirforce1: 8:16am On Oct 04, 2017
Mumu ..

Money miss road.

Not even a house of his own to boast of..

Just shoes .. No sense.

408 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 04, 2017
gringrin
Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by biacan(f): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2017
EFE..........i wish their was still remnant left in the mola so I could partake

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by internationalman(m): 8:25am On Oct 04, 2017
He's just like a student that took first in his class but doing less better in life than the ones that took last.

I can relate to that as well.

131 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by Papiikush: 8:25am On Oct 04, 2017
I use to think warri guys have sense before. Apparently they don't carry last even when it comes to stupidity.

234 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by biacan(f): 8:26am On Oct 04, 2017
IamAirforce1:

He must be the type of man you like ..

25mill all blown on shoes

He's such a greedy guy such that he can't spend the money on MARVIS his girlfriend

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by BreezyCB(m): 8:36am On Oct 04, 2017
Lol
Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 04, 2017
good investment. By the time he goes broke, he will start selling them as okrika

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by iykemoney90(m): 9:18am On Oct 04, 2017
The fake Gucci wearing Airforce1 that refused to blow can be controversial sometimes shaa...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by IamAirforce1: 9:22am On Oct 04, 2017
biacan:

Quite the love and feed properly
Atleast i got a profile pic unlike you cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by biacan(f): 9:24am On Oct 04, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Atleast i got a profile pic unlike you cheesy
Tasty for some pics.......?

5 Likes

Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by IamAirforce1: 9:26am On Oct 04, 2017
biacan:

Tasty for some pics.......?
Nothing special about you .. so bounce cheesy

35 Likes

Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by IamAirforce1: 9:31am On Oct 04, 2017
biacan:

Get lost
With pleasure cheesy

1 Like

Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by BoyHuncho(m): 9:32am On Oct 04, 2017
biacan:

He's such a greedy guy such that he can't spend the money on MARVIS his girlfriend

shut up jare, marvis ain't his gf

Just his crush in the bbn house.. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eve Esin Is Engaged, Set To Wed / Toyin Abraham, Cee-C, Nengi Dress Like ‘Old Stars’ To Aki & Pawpaw Premier (Pix) / Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.