Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material (5308 Views)

Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. / Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 / I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 04, 2017
seriously??what about those ones from poor background? ?all fingers are not equal biko
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Saintsammurai(m): 9:05am On Oct 04, 2017
sekxy:
seriously??what about those ones from poor background? ?all fingers are not equal biko
That one is even easy, since the parents cant cater for their educational needs, they learn a handwork.
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 04, 2017
biacan:

He doesn't take care of your needs and you call him your boyfriend......sis
He's my boyfriend because I'm emotionally attached to him not because I need him to settle my bills.

5 Likes

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Divay22(f): 9:06am On Oct 04, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Nope, what i write here, is what i tell my younger sisters everyday... seeing the way most girls are belittling themselves for iphones, i cant help but to knock sense into their heads.
Lol..
It's a right message, but you ain't passing it well.
But you just keep attacking the female folks,it will be better if you had involved the other gender..
And saying @22 no handwork,no marriage is uncalled for...

Having a handwork is for one self benefit(everybody)

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by biacan(f): 9:06am On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:
Is he your daddy that is obligated to take care of your needs? I really hate this mentality. That's why all these nl boys will come and spew rubbish about girls, because you let them to. What about working to take care of your needs?

As long as the word boyfriend is their he must provide for everything I do
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Saintsammurai(m): 9:07am On Oct 04, 2017
biacan:

smh for you..
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 04, 2017
biacan:

lol,,I weak!!seriously
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by biacan(f): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2017
Saintsammurai:
smh for you..
Say that to yourself you broke guy
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by biacan(f): 9:10am On Oct 04, 2017
Mariinee:
He's my boyfriend because I'm emotionally attached to him not because I need him to settle my bills.

Better start collecting money from him the earlier the better
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by iamJ(m): 9:10am On Oct 04, 2017
post=61090845:
cry of the poor cheesy cheesy

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 04, 2017
Saintsammurai:
That one is even easy, since the parents cant cater for their educational needs, they learn a handwork.
yeah they learn before making the money.
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 04, 2017
iamJ:
cry of the poor cheesy cheesy
lol,,seriously..you are too daft to reason with.

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Saintsammurai(m): 9:12am On Oct 04, 2017
Divay22:

Lol..
It's a right message, but you ain't passing it well.
But you just keep attacking the female folks,it will be better if you had involved the other gender..
And saying @22 no handwork,no marriage is uncalled for...

Having a handwork is for one self benefit(everybody)

well well true though, it cut across both gender.. But do you know that in America, ladies around the age of 16 to 20 are more hardworking than their male counterparts? You will see them applying for a nanny, store keepers, learning one thing or the other.....Sadly that cant be said of our own..
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by iamJ(m): 9:12am On Oct 04, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Did your father had a bicycle when he was 21years of age?
if u see the person ure answering, u will be filled with shame, fit be bread seller for obalende, guy save ur strength
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by iamJ(m): 9:14am On Oct 04, 2017
sekxy:

lol,,seriously..you are too daft to reason with.
did i mention you?

Abi ur cakeless bday celebration dey affect ur sense of judgement

Birthday without cake

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Divay22(f): 9:16am On Oct 04, 2017
biacan:

They're other ways he can still function as a boyfriend, not necessarily taking care of her needs as if her life depends on it...
Assuming the guy wasn't there, won't she eat or buy cloths for herself..
A guy can only respect you, when he knows that without him or him being around you can still take good care of yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 04, 2017
biacan:

Better start collecting money from him the earlier the better
LOL.
I think you are a guy, you know.

2 Likes

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 04, 2017
iamJ:
did i mention you?

Abi ur cakeless bday celebrating dey affect ur sense of judgement

Birthday without cake
my assertion still stands boy!!you have a dead brain..and it isn't functioninggrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Saintsammurai(m): 9:18am On Oct 04, 2017
sekxy:

yeah they learn before making the money.
True, i have a female friend in school that makes the hairs of her fellow student right in our lodge, she makes lots of money like everyweek, that is one of the benefit of being good at something.... All i am saying is that, it could even be how to make beads, just learn something.. though it cut across both gender, like i for example, can never depend on my school certificate..
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Saintsammurai(m): 9:19am On Oct 04, 2017
iamJ:
if u see the person ure answering, u will be filled with shame, fit be bread seller for obalende, guy save ur strength
LOL hahaha even the way she replies people self is shameful.
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Safiaa(f): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2017
Saintsammurai:
you still dont understand me, this is not about putting an age limit to success, it cut across both gender, what i meant is that, atleast have a handwork, learn something, be perfect at something that you can fall back to, when the chips are down.
Okay thats fantastic. But how does that make someone marriage material? So if i don't learn a trade, simply because it's not of my interest, what is the problem? They're so many ways to make money, i just think you're narrow minded, no offence.

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by biacan(f): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2017
Mariinee:
LOL.
I think you are a guy, you know.

If your brother is rich you can hook me up with him.....he would give you testimonies
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Blackhawk01: 9:21am On Oct 04, 2017
biacan:

As long as the word boyfriend is their he must provide for everything I do

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Biacannnnnnn of life! I throwaway salute reach your side oooooo. cool cool cool
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by iamJ(m): 9:21am On Oct 04, 2017
sekxy:

my assertion still stands boy!!you have a dead brain..and it isn't functioninggrin
hahahaha

Snap pictures 500 and pose cheesy

Then eat rice with no meat, what a bday cheesy

You are a slayer jor

Based on who i be, drop ur acct number make i send cash so can buy a cake, dont be shy, mention me on a quiet thread with the details

Am out of here

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 04, 2017
Saintsammurai:
True, i have a female friend in school that makes the hairs of her fellow student right in our lodge, she makes lots of money like everyweek, that is one of the benefit of being good at something.... All i am saying is that, it could even be how to make beads, just learn something.. though it cut across both gender, like i for example, can never depend on my school certificate..
I understand your point!!i had a girl like that In my hostel then,she braids and makes cool money out of it...

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 04, 2017
iamJ:
hahahaha

Snap pictures 500 and pose cheesy

Then eat rice with no meat, what a bday cheesy

You are a slayer jor

Based on who i be, drop ur acct number make i send cash so can buy a cake, dont be shy, mention me on a quiet thread with the details

Am out of here
lol..honestly, ,you need to grow up and stop acting like a kid!!cheesycheesy
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by iamJ(m): 9:24am On Oct 04, 2017
Saintsammurai:
LOL hahaha even the way she replies people self is shameful.
guy dont be shocked, na bow leg and tribal marks dey behind the moniker

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Safiaa(f): 9:24am On Oct 04, 2017
Saintsammurai:
I get what you're saying. Not everybody wants to make hair, bake cakes and sew clothes. Thats not everybodys cup of tea. And it doesn't make them non marriage material. I think you should change the topic to ' ladies should have more than one source of income' That would make more sense, and be more practical.
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by biacan(f): 9:26am On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Biacannnnnnn of life! I throwaway salute reach your side oooooo. cool cool cool

You're always welcome sis
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 04, 2017
biacan:

If your brother is rich you can hook me up with him.....he would give you testimonies
You are a joke. grin
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Saintsammurai(m): 9:26am On Oct 04, 2017
Safiaa:
Okay thats fantastic. But how does that make someone marriage material? So if i don't learn a trade, simply because it's not of my interest, what is the problem? They're so many ways to make money, i just think you're narrow minded, no offence.
so what other ways are there to make money?
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Taiwo20(m): 9:28am On Oct 04, 2017
some don't even have bank account. they spend all their money on fashion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) / She Cant Do Without It For A Week, How Can I Help Her? / I Just Discovered Standing Doggy Is My Talent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.