Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Notices of Copyright Infringement On Tstv - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Notices of Copyright Infringement On Tstv (950 Views)

Bbnaija: Amaka Issued A Strike For Microphone Infringement (video /photos) / Screenwriter, Tomi Adesina Accuses Irokotv Of “swings” Copyright Infringement / TSTV Denies Copyright Infringement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notices of Copyright Infringement On Tstv by Femsyn(m): 9:24am On Oct 04, 2017
The following letter were purportedly addressed to TStv based on possible copyright infringement. Bein and Turner are the first to make their displeasure officially known.

I hope TStv is not dead on arrival.

Re: Notices of Copyright Infringement On Tstv by xpizzy(m): 9:30am On Oct 04, 2017
Re: Notices of Copyright Infringement On Tstv by victorioushands: 9:32am On Oct 04, 2017
Lol. They are telling TSTV to, please, give them some cuts. It's stupid to think that these professionals in TSTV are so dumb not to have tied all nuts in this age and time.
Phew!
Re: Notices of Copyright Infringement On Tstv by RSVP: 9:57am On Oct 04, 2017
Speechless sad
Re: Notices of Copyright Infringement On Tstv by Dopenigga(m): 10:07am On Oct 04, 2017
nawa o.so na like this tstv wan waka cry and i am sure dstv multichoice people must have had a hand in this angry
Re: Notices of Copyright Infringement On Tstv by ikdaddy01(m): 10:47am On Oct 04, 2017
What were they thinking....they re invisible?
Well, there is room for some agreements but they should have done that before now.
They seriously need subscribers and investors confidence at this time.
Re: Notices of Copyright Infringement On Tstv by powerkey: 11:26am On Oct 04, 2017
The letter is fake...from agents of Dstv and gotv....

Tstv has come to stay.....
Dstv using Nigerians to destroy thier own TSTV like they did to Nitel/Ntel.
how can an official letter not have address of a sender?

fake from Dstv..................paid touts.

1 Like

Re: Notices of Copyright Infringement On Tstv by ironprocs(m): 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
So you guys actually believe that tstv supposedly received this letter on 28th september but still went ahead to launch 3 days later.
Re: Notices of Copyright Infringement On Tstv by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
Fake

(1) (Reply)

All About TSTV (my Opinion) / Pls Rate My Latest Short Comedy Skit: By A Nairalander / Must Watch Comedy. Bet9ja Madness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.