Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. (43412 Views)

See How To Locally Cure Typhoid Fever, Symptoms And Remedy. / 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria / See Three (3) Methods On How To Locally Cure Apollo (conjunctivitis) In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by chatinent: 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
Daniel058:
Lemme epp some pipol understand op Berra

..1. Buy Close up and powder

2. Wake up very early in the morning, press your close up as you usually do when you want to brush your teeth, (( Ndi Eze gworo grin)).it should go directly to your hand and not your brush this time.

3. Rub it Gently on your face and leave for an hour , then rinse with plenty of water.

4. Dry you face with your towel and rub that powder you ve bought. (do it for at least 3 consecutive days and remember that powder help keep your face fresh ).

5. Come back here and give me and OP credit... � me na airtel I dey use oo! in case cheesy grin grin grin

DUDE YOU NEED TO TRY CAMEROUN PEPPER o grin

Laughs.
Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by Certified007: 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
ngelbee:
Pls how do I post on niraland, I don try, I no fit.

the stuff easy now,pm me make I teach you
Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by stilldoingokay(f): 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
Crownadex:
Ok I will try bcz av been dealing wit it 4 the past 10yrs ....

I have tried it, he didn't work, I have been dealing with pimples since I was 14.
Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by Emperor119(m): 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
lemme park here
Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
shocked

I just pity those that will fall for this hazardous experiment.

Use close-up @ your own peril.

The face is a delicate part of the body & the skin around it is irritable. Gel paste like close up containing fluoride can BURN your face, cause irritation (redness and shrinks the skin to peel)

Close-up might have worked for Op, but everybody does not have the same skin texture/integrity.

Someone suggested use of white toothpaste. That is gel free and has very low fluoride content. I will recommend that too.

Goodluck if you think otherwise, but don't cry if your face starts peeling like roasted yams o.

3 Likes

Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by 989900: 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
Drniyi4u:
Thanks. But what do you mean by "contraceptives"?

The everyday type. Kindly ask a pharmacist or doctor, they are in a better position to make informed prescription.

1 Like

Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by ceda99: 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
Using toothpaste on ur face will only make it extremely dry and could make it peel, it doesn't cure the acne.
My best advice for persons with pimples is to let it be. Stop poking & pressing(this will only create black spots & more pimples), keep ur face & ur pillow,sheets,handkerchief,towel clean and try to live as though ur face is normal, cos it is.
Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by kiddapunk: 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
SerialRapist:
Guy a swear if dis Tin no work akpa amu nna Gi enwuru oku there!
You don't always have to showcase your stupidity brother
Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by boboLIL(m): 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
corlins45:
positivity always takes the lead, always stay positive.

see details below...
give me sure odd, if I win, I pay you 20k..
Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by dejavume: 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
close up or any good toothpaste will do d magic,not just only morning anytime.
It may looks not working,keep doing it for like 3-4days and see d diff.
those with stubborn pimples and skin,give it 7days trial.
Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by jericco1(m): 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
Drniyi4u:
Wetin I never try.... Toothpaste, lime/lemon, egg, pepper, tomato, Funbact A, Neo Medrol, St Ives. I think mine is legendary angry

Me looking at op like...
lol..no be small ingredient o

1 Like

Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by delpee(f): 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
There's a particular leaf that a classmate used effectively to clear pimples years ago. She said her grandmum who lived in Ilesha then gave her. Her face was always smooth and fresh. Unfortunately I can't remember the name of the leaf. Anyone who knows should inform us.

Rore (re mi for pronunciation)(dot under the e) is the Yoruba name for pimples in case the information is required.
Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by dejavume: 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
delpee:
There's a particular leaf that a classmate used effectively to clear pimples years ago. She said her grandmum who lived in Ilesha then gave her. Her face was always smooth and fresh. Unfortunately I can't remember the name of the leaf. Anyone who knows should inform us.

Rore (re mi for pronunciation)(dot under the e) is the Yoruba name for pimples in case the information is required.

dat leaf is leaf for the elders..you will need to do more research on that,
Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by Analee(f): 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
chatinent:
A pimple, zit or spot is a kind of comedo and one of the many results of excess oil getting trapped in the pores. - wikipedia .
To treat pimples locally, follow these steps.
Requirements

* a toothpaste (preferably CloseUp)
* a bucket of about a litre of water
* face powder.
Steps
* In the morning, press some quantity of the close up on your palm.
* Use the other hand to spread it round your palm.
* Massage it gently on your face then leave it for about a hour.
My advice is, do it an hour before the usual time you do brush your teeth.
* While still on your face, brush your teeth then while washing up, wash off the toothpaste off your face. Wash off your face with plenty of water (the water in the bucket).
* When your face is dry, apply the face powder. (do rub powder regularly for fresher skin look).
* Do it for three days and come tell me the magic!

Origin : http://chatinent.com.ng/index.php?showtopic=260
pls can one use pepsodent toothpaste
Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by PRINCEVICKEY: 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
NIGERIANS AND CHEAP RESEARCH........CLOSE UP COMPANY WILL BE LOOKING AT NAIJA PIPU LIKE .....INSTEAD OF U GUYS TO BRUSH UR TOOTH WELL ....
Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by Analee(f): 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
chatinent:
A pimple, zit or spot is a kind of comedo and one of the many results of excess oil getting trapped in the pores. - wikipedia .
Requirements

* face powder.
Steps
* While still on your face, brush your teeth then while washing up, wash off the toothpaste off your face. Wash off your face with plenty of water (the water in the bucket).
* When your face is dry, apply the face powder. (do rub powder regularly for fresher skin look).

can someone use pepsodent toothpaste?
Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
bayocanny:

Use white toothpaste like maxam...don't use coloured toothpaste to avoide decoloration of your skin
what of oral B
Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by gbozy(m): 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
get green tea, alkaline coffee and any other teas with anti oxidants, stop taking sugar, fried food, boil meat, fish always , eat plenty of cucumber. thank me later

2 Likes

Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
dejavume:
close up or any good toothpaste will do d magic,not just only morning anytime.
It may looks not working,keep doing it for like 3-4days and see d diff.
those with stubborn pimples and skin,give it 7days trial.
can oral B work for it?
Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by Analee(f): 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
bayocanny:

Go for white tootpaste..have used it and it works like magic..you can check online its white toothpaste not the other way round.
I don't know why the op made mention of close-up, it shouldnt be.
wat of pepsodent,is it ok?
Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by piagetskinner(m): 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
ladies will do anything just to have a smooth face
Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by rossyc(f): 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
One thing about curing pimples is that what worked for Mr A might not work for Mr B. It all depends on your skin type and how severe the outbreak is. If you have a minor outbreak you can try Authentic herbal cream and Shea butter or skin smoother cream(it is in a yellow container) wash your face before you sleep. Also eat lots of fruits. You also need to be patient, it will clear gradually with time. If it's a chronic outbreak then you need to visit a dermatologist for proper treatment. I can remember when I was battling with pimples, there is nothing I didn't use but right now it's history, It just appears when am in my monthly visitor and clears afterwards.
Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by Lilyomi2: 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
Drniyi4u:
Wetin I never try.... Toothpaste, lime/lemon, egg, pepper, tomato, Funbact A, Neo Medrol, St Ives. I think mine is legendary angry

Me looking at op like...

Try Acne clear gel. Combination of clindamycin and nicotinamide in aloe vera gel Base.

1 Like

Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by RoeEvi(m): 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
Get "Acne Away" wash your face with warm water then apply it before you sleep
Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
chatinent:
Requirements

* face powder.
Steps

This Method doesn't work for everybody...if you have a sensitive skin. Don't even bother. Cos closeup is harsh on the face
Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by RillJ(m): 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
Get less stressed, be content/comfy with life and the pimples u see today, u shall see no more.

I battled the stuff for ages, avoided groundnut like plague, too even warm-water bathe of the face like a ritual plus all u mentioned and more to no avail.
Now I swim in groundnut and don't even have time for the face, yet no 'pim' no 'ples'. May God grant Nairalanders rest from the undue stress!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by sacredlily(f): 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
Adaumunocha:
This cure ain't good for ladies cos it roughens d face.
Ur monicker is telling me we are from the same town (Under God's Arm). Is this for real?
Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by chindoone(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
freeman95:
Hope man face no go turn two colour
it will burn your face tried it once when I had pimples now I just bought one medicine that burns face and I stopped eating fatty and oilly things then everything went away ( forgot the name of the medicine)
Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by Adaumunocha(f): 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
sacredlily:
Ur monicker is telling me we are from the same town (Under God's Arm). Is this for real?
Under God's arm? Which town are u referring to?
Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by sacredlily(f): 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Under God's arm? Which town are u referring to?
UGA
Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by Adaumunocha(f): 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
sacredlily:
UGA
No... Awkaetiti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) / Customs Seizes Container Of Soup From China Worth N27.96 Million In Lagos / EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.