Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Can I Sue A Noodles Producing Company For Not Putting Sauce In My Noodles Pack? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can I Sue A Noodles Producing Company For Not Putting Sauce In My Noodles Pack? (1726 Views)

[VIDEO] How To Make Delicious And Mouth Watering Egg Sauce In Few Minutes / Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce / How To Make Ofada Sauce In 10 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Sue A Noodles Producing Company For Not Putting Sauce In My Noodles Pack? by imustsaymymindo: 11:39am On Oct 04, 2017
It's really frustrating. Got 2 packs of noodles and a sardine pack too. Just 2 fish in the sardine pack and no sauce in one of the packs.
Re: Can I Sue A Noodles Producing Company For Not Putting Sauce In My Noodles Pack? by whitebeard(m): 11:43am On Oct 04, 2017
No u can't

2 Likes

Re: Can I Sue A Noodles Producing Company For Not Putting Sauce In My Noodles Pack? by makydebbie(f): 11:46am On Oct 04, 2017
Lol but you're not the only one it has happened to. I think it's a waste of time jare.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Sue A Noodles Producing Company For Not Putting Sauce In My Noodles Pack? by uboma(m): 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
lol.

listen to my own story....

I purchased frozen Chicken at Sahad stores in Abuja.

At home, I discovered that the Gizzard was missing.

I was so pained that to this day, I do not buy frozen chicken anymore.

I buy the live ones and slaughter same myself when I have the time.

1 Like

Re: Can I Sue A Noodles Producing Company For Not Putting Sauce In My Noodles Pack? by uboma(m): 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol but you're not the only one it has happened to. I think it's a waste of time jare.

spot on
Re: Can I Sue A Noodles Producing Company For Not Putting Sauce In My Noodles Pack? by okiaso(m): 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
Yes! You can sue the company, but before you do that it will be wise to consider the country you found yourself and the law system.
Thanks
You can find more related public opinions on http://www.imessenger.live/topic/health
Re: Can I Sue A Noodles Producing Company For Not Putting Sauce In My Noodles Pack? by ibkayee(f): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
I would angry
Re: Can I Sue A Noodles Producing Company For Not Putting Sauce In My Noodles Pack? by imustsaymymindo: 6:11am On Oct 05, 2017
uboma:
lol.

You are slaughtering chickens that some oyinbos keep as pet. Let them catch you.
Re: Can I Sue A Noodles Producing Company For Not Putting Sauce In My Noodles Pack? by Eyimofe2017: 7:21am On Oct 06, 2017
uboma:
lol.

Oh my Sahad cheesy grin
live chicken anyday anytime, the taste is different and the difference is in the taste

2 Likes

Re: Can I Sue A Noodles Producing Company For Not Putting Sauce In My Noodles Pack? by Kneephy(m): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
Obviously you can sue the company,
Mail me on whalebey@gmail.com.lets discuss if you are sure.
Re: Can I Sue A Noodles Producing Company For Not Putting Sauce In My Noodles Pack? by Allwility: 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
Yes you can but have you tried contacting the company via its customer care line? They handle such complaints and at best you'd be given some cartons of noodles to compensate you.

It's not an intentional act and happens as a result of the negligence of the last man (usually called the striker) before the wrapping machine. Guess the dude must have slept off during a cold night shift.

1 Like

Re: Can I Sue A Noodles Producing Company For Not Putting Sauce In My Noodles Pack? by imustsaymymindo: 12:26am On Oct 08, 2017
Allwility:
Yes you can but have you tried contacting the company via its customer care line? They handle such complaints and at best you'd be given some cartons of noodles to compensate you.

It's not an intentional act and happens as a result of the negligence of the last man (usually called the striker) before the wrapping machine. Guess the dude must have slept off during a cold night shift.

Thanks for this information. If it ever happens to me again, I would take this option.

1 Like

Re: Can I Sue A Noodles Producing Company For Not Putting Sauce In My Noodles Pack? by Juliearth(f): 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
imustsaymymindo:
It's really frustrating. Got 2 packs of noodles and a sardine pack too. Just 2 fish in the sardine pack and no sauce in one of the packs.

This is not America.
Re: Can I Sue A Noodles Producing Company For Not Putting Sauce In My Noodles Pack? by CodeTemplar: 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
Do you have a video of how you opened the 30 Naira Noodles and the spice was missing..

1 Like

Re: Can I Sue A Noodles Producing Company For Not Putting Sauce In My Noodles Pack? by Tohsynetita1: 1:44am On Jun 20, 2020
YOU CAN DIVIDE WITHOUT CALCULATORS, EXAM WRITERS TAKE NOTE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XJNOx7BFYU

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: A Brand New Deep Fryer. / Where Can Buy Ewedu From In London, Uk / Plant Protein Found In Nigeria..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.