Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari (30192 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today / Maikanti Baru Responds To Ibe Kachikwu's Corruption Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by kirajustice: 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
Former Presidential aide, Reno Omokri has reacted to the recent letter written to President Muhammadu Buhari by the Minister of State for Petroleum, Ibe Kachikwu over Ille treatment by the GMD of NNPC, Dr Maikanti Baru.

PoliticsNGR gathered that Omokri, a strong critic of the Muhammadu-Buhari led administration, stated the following on his social media page;

"Ibe Kachikwu did not get the memo. There is no Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation anymore. It is now Northern Nigeria Petroleum Corporation. It is very sad that even the Minister of State for Petroleum resources can't even see the President who is the minister of Petroleum resources! If President Buhari truly has integrity and if his anti-corruption war is not a cover for an anti-PDP war then Baru must be investigated.

Just imagine what would have happened if a minister accused Goodluck Jonathan's government of awarding $26 billion contracts without due process! Anti-corruption government my foot! We will not know the extent of the Muhammadu Buhari administration's corruption until they leave office!"
http://politicsngr.com/2017/10/04/reno-omokri-reacts-ibe-kachikwus-letter-buhari/
cc: lalasticlala

129 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by NigerDeltan(m): 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
grin

There is nothing like anti-corruption since Sylva's 48 mansions were all returned

This govt's NNPC will be worst than the one emir sanusi was castigating

221 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by dealslip(f): 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
i believe in due course, Ibe Kachukwu will resign. He has only applied wisdom and tact by exposing this memo. It is normal to place a southerner as the head of a parastatal while the northern surbodinates will continue to undermine the superior. The leader will get the blame and appear incompetent at the end of the day. Ibe has tactfully exposed the whole drama so the blame will not land at his doorstep.

230 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Iykmann(m): 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
Buhariwa e buhariala nigeria

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by libertyhope2017: 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
Afonjas will tell you, so what; there is nothing wrong with it. Northerners have a mole in every mimistry where Southerners are in control, monitoring them. Fashola and Kemi Adeosun are being monitored and eveasdropped by Permanent Secretaries in those ministries, and sending those information to the Cabal, then to the president. When this happened to Onyeka Onwenu, Afonjas said; Yeebos complaining. Until Fashola yells out, is when they will believe.

Ibe Kachkwu writing a letter, means that he cannot even see the president or talk to him over the phone..LOL.

150 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
Kachikwu should have known as Southerner that Buhari hates him.

Where is Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Oshomole and all Useful Idiots from South that marketed a Fossil to Nigerians..
Now Dem de unda dia bed de ansa fon call. Buhari don't see all Southerners as Nigerians but as conquered slaves.

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by tuniski: 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
NigerDeltan:
grin

There is nothing like anti-corruption since Sylva's 48 mansions were all returned

No anti corruption from day one Buhari is no anti corruption czar but, just a make believe! He is an ethno-religiously driven man with vendetta at heart!

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by SweetJoystick(m): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
Well said

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by SweetJoystick(m): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
dealslip:
i believe in due course, Ibe Kachukwu will resign. He has only applied wisdom and tact by exposing this memo. It is normal to place a southerner as the head of a parastatal while the northern surbodinates will continue to undermine the superior. The leader will get the blame and appear incompetent at the end of the day. Ibe has tactfully exposed the whole drama so the blame will not land at his doorstep.
Resignation is the best option for him if Buhari doesn't intervene which I strongly doubt he would. At least that would save and project his reputation and integrity

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by SalamRushdie: 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
dealslip:

He has resigned already but just hasn't realised yet

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
My Major worry is the fact that the conventional press has been compromised. Thank God for social media, we would not have known some gross atrocities being committed by the APC regime. That is why they are desprate to censor the social media. Is it not sad that the minister of state for petroleum cannot see the president! If not that Kachikwu spoke out now some Zombies would have accussed him of corruption in the future.
For those without conscience who are still supporting the insincerity of APC regime l have just one question ....Who gave the approval to the NNPC GMD to award contract of $26Billion (N9.3Trillion ) without following due process?

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by KarisLam: 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
looool
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by mumspit: 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
w
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by bedspread: 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
ITS CLEAR THAT THE HEAD IS WEAK...

THE BODY IS CRACKING UP.....

NIGERIA IS OUR COUNTRY AND NOT A MAN'S POCKET....

MY PRECIOUS FATHER JESUS CHRIST ROOT UP ALL THE MEN AND WOMEN THAT ARE PUSHING OUR BELOVED NATION INTO CALAMITY....

MAY THEY SLEEP AND NOT WAKE....

NIGERIA IS TOO BIG FOR ANYONE TO TOIL WITH....
NIGERIA MUST BE GOOD AND GREAT IN JESUS NAME
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by mykh01(m): 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
Apc crew never reach here ni, coman defend ur people o

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by magoo10(m): 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
All these are happening under the watch of the dullardic minister of petroleum.

Nepotism is another form of corruption.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by lilfreezy: 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nairalanders that love video games should financial react cos I wanna sell my ps3 with 500gig external hard drive that contains over 20 downloaded games. Lagos resident only biko
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by gbegemaster(m): 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
Reno grin

Truly, it's only when we boot APC out that we will truly determine the level of corruption going on in sai baba's government.

For now bubu should keep deceiving his faithful followers with his corruption fighting gimmicks.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by uhuogba(m): 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
we heard
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by wanimo: 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
Is anyone expecting Jibril... Sorry Buhari to fight his northern cronies??... that's never going to happen. Ibe Kachikwu should have been wiser

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by felixomor: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
Sarrki
Come do your work

14 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Kingspin(m): 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
The type of country we operate is run nowhere.. Therefore, no matter how political motion some of us might be If CHANGE enter Nigeria we will know..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Mac2016(m): 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by dodorima(m): 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
A failed govt and a depleted president wat a country counting down though

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
Buhari n his Fulani herdsmen.....rubbish administration

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Drniyi4u(m): 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
"Ibe Kachikwu did not get the memo. There is no Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation anymore. It is now Northern Nigeria Petroleum Corporation. It is very sad that even the Minister of State for Petroleum resources can't even see the President who is the minister of Petroleum resources! If President Buhari truly has integrity and if his anti-corruption war is not a cover for an anti-PDP war then Baru must be investigated.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by yinkard4me(m): 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
Just read Kachikwu's letter to the President. As unfortunate as it is, I was expecting to read a last paragraph indicating a notice of resignation.
But then i remember Resignation is much of a taboo in this clime.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by dbynonetwork: 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
57 years after independence yet nothing to show for it..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by 1Rebel: 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
Zombies will defend this. Anti-corruption my foot!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
my no1 life n biggest mistake was voting 4 him in 2015....I hope God forgives me...

21 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by UfuomaUN(m): 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
lilfreezy:
Nairalanders that love video games should financial react cos I wanna sell my ps3 with 500gig external hard drive that contains over 20 downloaded games. Lagos resident only biko
how much?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Military Operation Against Boko Haram. Photo / Supplementary Election: Ganduje Executes More Emergency Projects, Shares Money / 80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.