Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Idahor Sudan Miss You, We Will Always Love You Idahor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Idahor Sudan Miss You, We Will Always Love You Idahor (2288 Views)

Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** / Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All / I Miss You Guys Die! Abeg! Come Back To Me. . . . . :(( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Idahor Sudan Miss You, We Will Always Love You Idahor by medu: 8:46am On Mar 08, 2010
[s][s][center]We will always Love you Idahor [/center][/s][/s]

[left]Sudanese people are so sad for the lost of Idahor. the late Idahor was known in Sudan as a manner man, he was always described as a
honorable young man. Idahor has obtained the Sudanese citizenship and people hoped that football players like him can help the Sudan football.
thanks to our beloved Idahor. we will miss you Idahor.

AlMarikh club managing director receiving Idahor's family on the Airport of Khartoom while coming from Dubai   

Sudanese People standing outside the Airport when Idahor's family arrived

when Idahor's death was announced to public

Idahor among his brothers when he last fall.

a player from Al amal Omdurman is crying when know about Idahor's death ( al amal club was playing against Idahor's team)

players are rolling on the ground and crying when the know that their beloved brother passed away

people in the street hearing the sad news

[/left]

(1) (Reply)

See The Snakes At Unilorin Zoo / Best Site To Visit For Your News And Entertainment Www.luckynewsinfo.com / "Save Your Opinion And Shove It Down Your Anus" Nigerian Girl Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.