Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,997 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Mtn Promo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Promo (2923 Views)

Have U Tried This Mtn Promo? / MTN PROMO: How To Get 500% Bonus Till Midnight / Mtn Promo - Free Recharge Cards: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Promo by chineduez1(m): 9:09am On Mar 08, 2010
for MTN Nigerian Subscribers, i've won more than 2500 airtime from MTN in d MTN's Migrate a friend PROMO. to get urs send 720 to 131 but u must have up to 500 credit to do that. flash me(08137926753) wen u sent it i'll call u and tell u wat to do.
YHELLO!!!
Re: Mtn Promo by pawn89(m): 11:56am On Mar 08, 2010
@ poster, i wonder why you did not give them the full details
This is how it works, when you send that code he dropped " 712 to 131" immediately 500 naira would be deducted from your account and u will be transferred to a new package plan called XtraPro, and when u call the number u gave he will send "mgm #ur number# to 131" and then the money removed from ur account would be added to his.
please be aware u will loose ur credit.
@ poster i wonder y u did not tell them every thing, its not fiar it could be seen as scam,

1 Like

Re: Mtn Promo by chineduez1(m): 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2010
AM SORRY . I'VE AMMENDED IT. THANKS U KNOW IT WORKS. I'LL RE-FRAME IT AND RE POST
Re: Mtn Promo by inze(m): 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2010
@pawn

since you gave em d details y didn't you complete it since you claim to know.

@all
This is all i know bout this, a friend asked me to do same n i did, of course 5h was removed from my account as charge for migrating to XtraPro(which ofcourse is a package for people that makes heavy calls as it breaks d their tarriff by half d usual cost).

To juice it up, they em tee en give u a bonus 1h airtime.: now here is d main koko; they provide a chance for rewarding customers who refers friends to d package. Each friend u refer that joins d package, u can send d following info to em tee enn to receive ur referral credit: 'mgm (referred number) (person's name) to 298, thus receiving 5h airtime (not bonus airtime but actually creditted main account). The 5h he'll receive is not necessarily that which d other guy paid to join.

Honestly, i joined following my friends referral and i refered sum1 and received same, he did same and received. Am using opera mini 4, i would have uploaded screenshot.

Hope y'all now get d jerk, its not a scam but just like 'money tree'. I aint em tee en staff and i aint promoting em, if u don't feel like it don't join.

(1) (Reply)

Glo Mobile Has The Worst Customer Service In Nigeria! / Tecno T8 Data Account Configuration Issues / " Meet "The Magical Blackberry Empathy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.