Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,490 members, 7,801,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men (84995 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test / "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns / 'Stop Eating Old Groundnuts, It Causes Cancer Of The Liver' - Doctor Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men by kaydp: 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
Flashh:
You have been busy mentioning "they".

How many are "they" squeezing your boóbs?
She has lost count cheesy
Re: Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Will they hear word

No they won't

They will squeeze it as if their lives depend on it...very unromantic set of people

Boobs are not to be squeezed
grin
Re: Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men by Icon79(m): 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
Some girls like that tho. Mostly Asian girls.

And you gotta rub the clits really fast and a little rough too, especially once you get her really wet.

O pari

MhizzAJ:
Will they hear word

No they won't

They will squeeze it as if their lives depend on it...very unromantic set of people

Re: Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men by olasaad(f): 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
BrightEye:
some people would be playing with ni*ples like aboki tuning radio channels.

What a comment.lol
Re: Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men by Jagabanmonerry(m): 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
lwkm... the Doctor sha. OK ooo, we have heard u ma.
Re: Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men by win2kwire: 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
Stop Squeezing men's POCKETS - 419 WOMEN!
Re: Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men by Flashh: 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
kaydp:
She has lost count cheesy
Na olosho she be na. You will see them mentioning "they" are this, "they" are that, when it involves men in stuff like this.

Too many sexual experiences with the opposite gender.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men by MaconAwire(m): 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
Phemi93:

grin grin bros calm down. She don see am finish
CHOI!! i go confirm later
Re: Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men by vincyble1472(m): 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Will they hear word

No they won't

Guess they're meant to be preserved in d refrigerator then!!!
Re: Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men by MaconAwire(m): 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
osuofia2:

Wicked boy
GOD BLESS U grin
Re: Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men by Xzydar(m): 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
'President of breast care international' - buhari should go and contest for 2019
Re: Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men by EKOSuperior(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nbote:
Even d ppl are confused..
What is d difference between breastfeeding and sucking breast.. Women enjoying breast sucking, men Enjoy breast sucking, Jus advice those dat press d breast like agege bread. Don't come and spoil our breast sucking business..
Hahaha. You are a mad man.
Re: Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men by EKOSuperior(m): 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
cosmatika:
Even d Bible somewhere in d book of Isaiah said that "We shall suck d breast of all the nations". Na only Nigeria & Ghanaian breast I don suck, she dey complain. Asia, Europe, South & North America awaits me
Hahaha you no go kill me.
Re: Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men by Mrjo(m): 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Will they hear word

No they won't

see this one, na you go first shout harder, sequez it more etc.
Re: Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
but....

Re: Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men by udunyam: 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
Is noted for action
Re: Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men by Stevengerd(m): 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Will they hear word

No they won't

Ehyah! E be like say dem don squeeze goodness out of your breast shey?
Re: Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men by repogirl(f): 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hmm, some people like the squeezing sha..... Just saying. sad

1 Like

Re: Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men by Eazie351(m): 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
cosmatika:
Even d Bible somewhere in d book of Isaiah said that "We shall suck d breast of all the nations". Na only Nigeria & Ghanaian breast I don suck, she dey complain. Asia, Europe, South & North America awaits me

Lmao...werey reeh o
Re: Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men by kikies(m): 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Will they hear word

No they won't

Wetin Mk we do to them?

I guess ladies too don't really frown at it, cos if u do, the guy wont do it.
I guess most of u enjoy the squeezing
Re: Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men by udi4eva(m): 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Will they hear word

No they won't

Who have you been with? So sorry
Re: Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men by kikies(m): 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
repogirl:
Hmm, some people like the squeezing sha..... Just saying. sad

U like?
Re: Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men by HERSLEY(f): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
joepentwo:

am one of d breast expert, wch side u d park,, we cn sqez, massage even porting
u af spoil finish lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men by ruffDiamond: 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
Me I no sure say I go stop that thing lailai cheesy na favorite part be that tongue na dia pre-intimacy dey start na cheesy squeeze am well well u go hear as dem moan like say ...hmm those bi*chez dey enjoy like kilode if the tip no stand well well like standard bank I no go leave after all I no be homo on the contrary study says it helps in preventing bwest cancer na
Re: Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men by ndiboy01(m): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
The difference between BATHROOM and BAFFROOM …………….. In BATHROOM, one can take a cute selfie. But in BAFFROOM, hmmm hmmmmm! If your soap falls on the floor, just forget it!
Re: Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men by Vondoola: 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
Stop this ranting jooo...health experts has said that squeezing the female breast with pleasure can lead to early detection of breast cancer. Which one come be your opposite yarnings? Gimme chance abeg
EdifiedCEO:
Dr. Wiafe-Addai has asserted that the breast of a woman is a very fragile part of a woman's anatomy

The president of Breast Care International Dr. Beatrice Wiafe -Addai has urged men to handle the breast of women with care as it is a very fragile part of a woman’s anatomy.

Speaking on the sidelines of the breast cancer awareness month which is celebrated in October every year, Dr. Wiafe-Addai told Starr Fm morning show host Francis Abban that contrary to claims that the sucking of breast by men reduces the risk of getting breast cancer in women, those claims are untrue.

“It is not true that the more you suck a woman’s breast it prevents the risk of getting breast cancer. What is true is that women who have children should breastfeed, and breastfeeding has some positive effect on the woman as far as breast cancer is concerned. But not adult men to go and suck the breast thinking it will protect the woman from breast cancer, that is not true, it is very fragile so let’s handle it with care…don’t squeeze it like you have some mango or orange that you are squeezing to get some fluid out,” Dr. Wiafe-Addai counselled.

Dr. Wiafe-Addai also advised men not to abandon women diagnosed with breast cancer but rather help to fight it.

“If you find something in a woman’s breast don’t send her to her family home because she has been diagnosed of breast cancer. Give her all the morale even if not financial. So that she knows that someone is with her through the fight. The fight against breast cancer is not an easy one so women need all the support from men, society and the nation,” she noted

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/10/stop-squeezing-your-womans-breasts.html

Re: Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
I don't squeeze.... I suck
Re: Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men by Killurself: 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
Scientists are confused
Re: Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men by Charles4075(m): 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Will they hear word

No they won't

So person cannot squeeze breast in peace again anty

Make una pity us na.

Re: Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men by METEORICQUAN(m): 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
HERSLEY:
Who will squeeze mine cry
me
Re: Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men by yemluc: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
Haha !..Ori mi ooni je kin jeun asan....may I not eat wtaot Meat.
Re: Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men by oluwadarey009: 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hello everybody
If #400 is not too small for you daily I have a platform that pays for posting ads on Facebook account , is really paying.. I've gotten some money there...

chat with me on whatsapp with 09064661204 to know more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Test Positive For Pregnant But Ultra Scan Says No Sac Found / Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia / 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.