Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,451 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking (55324 Views)

Davido Debunks Rumor Of Ubi Franklin Scamming Him And Chioma / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking / Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by rapcy(m): 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by Nazareth10: 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
hmm
Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by rapcy(m): 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by taylor88(m): 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
what's wrong being a V

the V u know, the V u anchor

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by thesicilian: 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
Who are they?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by LesbianBoy(m): 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
Ha....ubi franklin yaff join bad gang shocked
Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by smardray(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
all those that knows....what does it add to them

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by rodrirodri(m): 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
Must everything be about cultism... foolish youth....

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by maklelemakukula(m): 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
senseless post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by osemoses1234(m): 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
NOBLE MEN. cool

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
so as a celeb you are not allow to clusther again?
Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
bonnylight003:
NOBLE MEN. cool

Chrononicles of the Norse .

14 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by Elnino4ladies: 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
Dodorima
Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by SuperSuave(m): 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
arrow Norsemen

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by generationz(f): 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
Mtsheeew

Even with his alledged affiliation to a cult he still allowed that woman treat him like trash

Going over the gram screaming "I still love her" like a sissy, someone who a man like him was steady drilling.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by ChiefSweetus: 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
generationz:
Mtsheeew

Even with his alledged affiliation to a cult he still allowed that woman treat him like trash

Going over the gram screaming "I still love her" like a sissy, someone who a man like him was steady drilling.
grin grin grin na why my nigga join cult na.
Biblical Samson bin dey cult? One man mopol no dey ever need back-up. Na people wey no get their own mind dey require ginger.

31 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by generationz(f): 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
ChiefSweetus:

grin grin grin na why my nigga join cult na.
Biblical Samson bin dey cult? One man mopol no dey ever need back-up. Na people wey no get their own mind dey require ginger.
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by YungJo207(m): 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
That is the handshake of Eiye Aka Bird or airlord....don't ask me how I know just know I know and that has been confirmed.

Good night.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 05, 2017
This one is a peppersoup joint Viking, there is no more brotherhood, all we have these days are zero intellectual gangsterism guided by zero motto and zero mission statement.

Whoever identifies with them is a victim of a society without communal unionism as reflected in our gated living and lifestyles.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by jordyspices: 7:58am On Oct 05, 2017
na do dem dey make mouth dey call dem self sailors put dem inside swiming pool na drown dem go drown

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by castrol180(m): 8:47am On Oct 05, 2017
No cause for alarm as it's already in their blood. Na dem dem, ipodians

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by Nackzy: 8:49am On Oct 05, 2017
What's their business is it their handshake.... Even if he is arro is he ur brother or ur cousin or even ur relation... Talkatives

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by CzarChris(m): 8:49am On Oct 05, 2017
Nigeria should just legalise this sh*t already. They are Norsemen, so what's all the noise about?
Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 05, 2017
Does not knowing what that handshake means make me a morally upright person?

Here in Mushin
That handshake means..
I won't tell you what it means in Mushin.
Aporoko

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by TEYA: 8:50am On Oct 05, 2017
Low self esteem pushing guys into cultism since 1883.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:51am On Oct 05, 2017
That's a harmless kegites handshake.

Knack me one finger of karability.

Only karid entities will understand, d monkeys in the zoo will be left in confusionist bewilderment.

cc: billyonaire

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by moscobabs(m): 8:52am On Oct 05, 2017
to be sincere we have problem in this country

why must we put our nose/eyes in everything ? a responsible and hardworking person(s) doesnt have time for all these rubbish ..comon hand shak? and people take it serious? and to make the matter worst its making frontpage of Nairaland..a whole nairaland? funny!!!! seems our moderators dont know their work .

Thats why they brought Custom boss handshake to frontpage.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by Smartademu(m): 8:53am On Oct 05, 2017
What is it with Nigerians and handshake sef. CG Ali shake woman hand una complain, this guy shake im friend una de complain haba!
Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by quiverfull(m): 8:53am On Oct 05, 2017
That's the way members of the Eiye confraternity greet each other. I'm a bit disappointed if he truly is a member.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) / Regina Daniels Goes Braless In Beautiful Photos / Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.