Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) (77540 Views)

How I Converted A Space In My Compound Into A Dry Season Ugu Farm / Bird I Caught This Morning In My Compound In Abia / If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by GrandMufti: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
Oo
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by elektra(f): 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
Everybody in my village grows fruits and rear animals.
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by madjune(m): 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
So where's the snake here?

4uns out of thread.
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
Am jealous
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by gebest: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
luvly
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by hanassholesolo: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
I thought i was going to see snakes cheesy
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
JamesReacher:
There we go with 1MP phone camera everytime

Pls I don't get you .....the pictures are clear we should appreciate them and its a way of encouragement upon us .appreciate the substance please

2 Likes

Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by VastFinder: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
When your Uncle get sense than you.... I'm sure when you're leaving, you gonna pack it in bulk
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by kcy(m): 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
garden of EDen
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by JamesReacher(m): 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
nurshah:

Pls I don't get you .....the pictures are clear we should appreciate them and its a way of encouragement upon us .appreciate the substance please
It's not clear to me
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by opeyehmmy(m): 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
Tolexander:
You uncle seems to have returned to the garden of Eden!

...garden of Hazard. grin
Tolexander:
You uncle seems to have returned to the garden of Eden!

...garden of Hazard.
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by addikt(m): 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
Chuukwudi:
I like your Uncle.

His uncle na male ooo.... grin shocked

Lol
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
JamesReacher:
It's not clear to me

Go check your eyes you probably use cheap phones

2 Likes

Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
Departments of snakes
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by MrLyzzo(m): 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
I nominate your uncle as the next minister of Agriculture...

1 Like

Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by ndiboy01(m): 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
moscobabs:

nothing wrong bro, i was just amazed ni
What's amazing u or is it dat u av anoda hidden agenda ?
Say it now or amadioha do its work
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
Op, your uncle doesn't live in Abuja obviously. Do u know how much land costs here? That u will have a house and enough land to farm. Here every available space, landlord builds additional structure up to the fences
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by ndiboy01(m): 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
designer01:
Is your brother married? If not I have a sister for him
Lolzzzzzzzzz ......u shud hav askd if his uncle is married naaaaaaa
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by ndiboy01(m): 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
GloryCardinal:
Another news abeg
Meanwhile "war for the planet of the apes"is out now very interesting movie
Is it animal movie ? Or if I watch it, wil it reduce d price of garri in wuse market ?
Lemme knw. Mbok

1 Like

Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by uncleck: 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
Oga this is not agriculture. Your uncle can build twin two storey building on that land of about twelve 3bedroom flats. Do the maths, 5% of the rent can buy that his garden.

We need mechanized agriculture and industrialized economy
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by ndiboy01(m): 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
free2ryhme:

everywhere is not a village so not everybody can have it in their backyard

if davido show you wetin dey for im uncle backyard wetin you go talk undecided
Who b Davido Is it d name of a monkey , animal , place or thing??
Na who Davido epp??

3 Likes

Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by oz4real83(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
This was why food used to be very surplus in the past. Everybody was first of all a farmer,then a civil servant or private worker. Almost all the food were gotten from personal farms unlike now when only very few persons are into farming. Nobody was 100% either a civil servant or private worker. We don't need to wonder why food stuffs are so expensive nowadays. We must go back to the basis to get this anomaly corrected.

3 Likes

Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by enoch701(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
This one pass backyard ooo
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
How many plots of land?
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
Just when I thought I have seen it all. Now, putting seedling in the soil has become achievement. When others are advancing how to engineer free energy, we are now celebrating a man who just realized how to put a seed in the soil.
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by Itzurboi(m): 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Three gbosas for your uncle.. I'll like to do all these too when I settle down, although I will add goats to it because I like goats. kiss
bros, u go stubborn gan
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by Redman44(m): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
uncleck:
Oga this is not agriculture. Your uncle can build twin two storey building on that land of about twelve 3bedroom flats. Do the maths, 5% of the rent can buy that his garden.

We need mechanized agriculture and industrialized economy

You are one of the reasons why Nigeria is where it is now. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Do you think it is everyone that wants to build homes without green spaces? The poster's uncle is doing something good and worthy of emulation and you are saying he should go into mechanized agriculture lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Garden farms like this is what Nigeria needs to reduce the price of foodstuff. Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by Atlantia(f): 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
Reminds me of our backyard...minus the animals though. The only creatures residing down there are my Lil bro's turtles. Sometimes, random snakes come by to say 'Hi'.

1 Like

Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by ZeeBaba17(m): 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
As much as what your uncle is doing is commendable but the truth is that agriculture alone will not help a nation, industrialisation, good storage facilities and roads to ferry the farm produce is also needed. we have lot of farmers who have good harvest but no storage facilities and good road network to take their product to where it is highly needed. if govt does not create the right incentive for farmers pple like your uncle will get frustrated in the long run when their farm produce start getting spoilt b4 their very eyes

2 Likes

Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
designer01:
Is your brother married? If not I have a sister for him

is your sister beautiful cos i have a bro for her.

1 Like

Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by ojonugwap(m): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
One day
Re: The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) by Marsnizz: 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
The garden is so attractive

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Harvests A Very Big Cassava. Photos / Piggery House Construction Design Details / How To Successfully Invest In Catfish Farming using plastic tanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.