Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo (55531 Views)

Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) / New Miss Africa, Dorcas Kasinde's Wig Caught Fire After Getting Crowned (Video) / 10 Extreme Eyeball Tattoos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by millomaniac: 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
You want to draw tattoo inside your eye. ODE!!

4 Likes

Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
This is another vital organ in the human body which any sane person will dare not toy with...if you don't believe ask the blind

3 Likes

Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by elmagnifico411(m): 11:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
Trouble sleep yanga go wake am.. devil USB spending overtime in the lives of some people. How could somebody be trying to tattoo eye ball? For what reason? Nne, sense is scarce I. Your life nde..

2 Likes

Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by kandyj(f): 11:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
wonders shall never end.... You got two good eyes but wanted artificial eyes all in the name of tattoo.

permit me to please ask nairalanders:

click like if you think it's absolute madness

share if you feel sorry for her.
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by Phi001(m): 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
What I can't seem to understand is tattooing your eye to feel more at home with your body.

What concerns scelara paint with home feeling?
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by Lorechino(m): 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
grin cheesy LESSON u cannot be bad and at same time Good. thank you

1 Like

Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by raphy(m): 11:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
Follow follow kill fast than poison..
Watching her eyes make my eyes itching. See wht too much money can do. Eye surgery is wht she need now remove the eyes and gv her goat eyes.

Hehe he.

1 Like

Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by famzing(m): 11:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
Go and try on the other eye,
Who knows you might be lucky.

4 Likes

Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by souk2492(m): 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
She is tired of her eyes may the eye go in peace

1 Like

Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by wtfcoded: 11:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
Just negodu nzuzu.
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by highchief3(m): 11:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
Which kind thing be this na? See as cold dey catch me as I dey read this thing. Stupid girl

1 Like

Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by blizzers(m): 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
na d 2 eyes e affect? abi na me no c well
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by Edu3Again: 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
dominique:
I doubt if Nigerians can get this daring. The highest we'll probably go is body tattoo and multiple piercings

9ja people love anything away, dem go soon follow suit.

expect many blind people soon

2 Likes

Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by blackbeau1(f): 11:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
Perfect ending for a stupid idea.

2 Likes

Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by AleksAndria: 11:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
Can anyone be more dumb.
Even the feel of an insect in the eye causes so much discomfort, n she sat there comfortably with her eyes wide open while a fool did the piercing.

SonyMax should feature the two idiots in their "World's Dumbest" Show. They deserve the honor.

3 Likes

Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by holuwajobar(m): 12:00am On Oct 05, 2017
i doubt if this is normal..
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by Lexusgs430: 12:00am On Oct 05, 2017
Serves her right......
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 05, 2017
KeengTobbie:
Orisirisi... White folks and weird things sha angry

A lot of black folks don it to maybe not in your jungle
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 05, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Serves her right......

Ur opinion don't count
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by Diso60090(m): 12:04am On Oct 05, 2017
Right eye
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by seunmohmoh(f): 12:04am On Oct 05, 2017
oju aye

1 Like

Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 05, 2017
AleksAndria:
Can anyone be more dumb.
Even the feel of an insect in the eye causes so much discomfort, n she sat there comfortably with her eyes wide open while a fool did the piercing.

SonyMax should feature the two idiots in their "World's Dumbest" Show. They deserve the honor.

Abegi park well a lot of people be doing it now she was just unfortunate everything got its downside

1 Like

Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by Sunastech: 12:05am On Oct 05, 2017
ok
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by omoiyalayi(m): 12:06am On Oct 05, 2017
Oun to wu Omo je lo pa Omo

Ko kan aye

Other slay queen that may want to go that way too will learn from you
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by DianaJ(f): 12:07am On Oct 05, 2017
cry cry girls they try ooo tattoo for eye nawa ooo
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by Olaniyi53(m): 12:09am On Oct 05, 2017
hmm

Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by frankfab(m): 12:09am On Oct 05, 2017
fastgyal:
Who else thinks she should have tattooed the other eye too?
I'm still surprise on how one eye was operated.
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by Lexusgs430: 12:10am On Oct 05, 2017
Esepayan:

Ur opinion don't count

Why not say yours or simply walk on bye bye?
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:11am On Oct 05, 2017
She's mad....d next is blindness

1 Like

Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by JazzMode: 12:12am On Oct 05, 2017
Wishing her a very bad luck in her lot. Stupidity obviously now has a new definition. People who have no health issues to battle, just have to create one to make their sweet life miserable!

1 Like

Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by Mezie1990(m): 12:14am On Oct 05, 2017
Look at were her stupidity has landed her well I pray she gets better
Re: Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo by JazzMode: 12:14am On Oct 05, 2017
DianaJ:
cry cry girls they try ooo tattoo for eye nawa ooo

Same goes for bleaching and other weird stuff they do in the name of being trendy and all what not.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asians With Nappy Hair? / Side Effects Of Dudu Osun / I Need Body Cream For My Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.