Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter (42480 Views)

Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) / Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People / Picture Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by Dansiki1: 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
Christian terrorist �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by BuhariNaWah: 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
promisedwealth:
F2C i'm happy i made it after all..
Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by PETUK(m): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
hanassholesolo:
My personal take on the LA Shooting is that on some level, this was pulled off as an occult ritual psy-ops. All the subtle symbols and numbers just don't strike me as random coincidences. Pyramid, sphinx, and an obelisk in direct line with landscaping across the street that looks like a womb when viewed from above. Shots came from the 32nd floor according to the official narrative. There are 32 recognized degrees in Freemasonry, with the 33rd Degree being an honorary one bestowed on a very select few. Mandalay Bay. Mandalay is the name of a very prominent lodge at the infamous Bohemian Grove gathering attended yearly by the Elite. The concert venue was between the womb shaped landscaping and the pyramid, sphinx, and obelisk. The concert venue was the sacrificial altar.
conspiracy theorist

1 Like

Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by 2shure: 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
I know vewi soon
Holywood sci fi movie producers and directors
Wud shoot a movie on it
And its gonnabe action packed
Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by philantropiest(m): 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
And wat does d o.p wants us to do with her identity n information?,be on d lookout 4 her probably she mite b seen roaming our street?
Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by hanassholesolo: 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
PETUK:
conspiracy theorist

wink
Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nairaland and there wahala you like posting what you don't know, the Woman is from Australia but Born in Philippines not that he married one local man to become Australia citizen.
Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by nonix22(m): 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
... Only in the West matecry
PETUK:
Who calls a 62 years old woman a Girl?
Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by bedspread: 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
hanassholesolo:
My personal take on the LA Shooting is that on some level, this was pulled off as an occult ritual psy-ops. All the subtle symbols and numbers just don't strike me as random coincidences. Pyramid, sphinx, and an obelisk in direct line with landscaping across the street that looks like a womb when viewed from above. Shots came from the 32nd floor according to the official narrative. There are 32 recognized degrees in Freemasonry, with the 33rd Degree being an honorary one bestowed on a very select few. Mandalay Bay. Mandalay is the name of a very prominent lodge at the infamous Bohemian Grove gathering attended yearly by the Elite. The concert venue was between the womb shaped landscaping and the pyramid, sphinx, and obelisk. The concert venue was the sacrificial altar.
GOD BLESS U MY BROTHER.... ONLY A FEW WITH SPIRITUAL EYES WILL UNDERSTAND WAT U SAID..... INNOCENT LIVES HV BEEN SENT TO THEIR EARLY GRAVES

2 Likes

Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by YeyeGirl(f): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
undecided

Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by ofuonyebi: 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
honestly, wiring $100,000 into a "62-yr old girl"....in a few days before

carrying out a most dastardly act of killing scores of innocent people, leaves no

one in doubt, that the snake has some hands inside the hidden matter..

Honestly, I think at this age the women should leave men alone to prolong her life
Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by johnstar(m): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Copied
Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by MTKbudapest(m): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
Bantino:
Sometimes I seriously ponder on why a human being will just start killing innocent people that has not offended him or even have anything to do with their predicament...

Boko haram will give you a good answer to that question.

Check them out in Sambisa grin
Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by ofuonyebi: 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
honestly, wiring $100,000 into a "62-yr old girl"....in a few days before

carrying out a most dastardly act of killing scores of innocent people, leaves no

one in doubt, that the snake has some hands inside the hidden matter..

Honestly, I think at this age the so call girl should leave men alone to prolong her life[/quote]
Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by Kimcutie: 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
hanassholesolo:
You mean they were sacrificed.
Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by lozanni(m): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Mehn, this is very deep!!!
Are you a Mason? What is the meaning of your username? I am very curious.
Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by Afe11: 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Them dun come grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by madjune(m): 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
hanassholesolo:

You re reading too many books and watching too many movies at the same time.

Don't get it twisted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by hanassholesolo: 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
lozanni:

Mehn, this is very deep!!!
Are you a Mason? What is the meaning of your username? I am very curious.

I could never expose a group i'm part of.

1 Like

Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by IJOBA2: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
STEVEN PADDOCK IS A MUSLIM CONVERT

1 Like

Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by Bantino(m): 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
MTKbudapest:

Boko haram will give you a good answer to that question.

Check them out in Sambisa grin

Hahahahahaaa, funny you...

1 Like

Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by toseen7: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
The leftists will continue mass killings till America makes guns illegal...mad people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by perdollar(m): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
OboOlora:

stop skipping ur haloperidol.
girl u get mind o. u see person wey u dey talk anyhow wt? he fit vex smash ur screen, bring him hand out from ur phone, grab u n smash u to piece. ds one dey take growth hormone n testosterone together

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by AdultMaleNegro(m): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
If the shooter is a Muslim, he's a terrorist.... If he has a Christian name, he's simply called a gunman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by philGeo(m): 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
Dansiki1:
Christian terrorist �
very soon we will hear from your Brothers.
Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
Teewhy2:
Her husband's action has brought out her life history. I just hope she is clean because I don't really trust her as she moves from one husband to another.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4
Boyfriend not Husband
Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
Jack Bauer couldn't do the needful, this is just an execution of a long term plan.
Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by snowden9(m): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
Lemme join and blame buhari
Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by iswallker(m): 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
Esepayan:
We have more deaths in nigeria and no one seems to talk about that.

Is that so...

When did a sniper shoot 50 people dead in Nigeria...
Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by jamislaw(m): 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
PETUK:
yes o he did it for that filthy Allah, and mad man Muhammad
Christian terrorist, He did it for that gay man you called your god and saviour.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) / Woman Buries Her Husband With A Live Snake In Ghana (Video) / Hillary Clinton Changes Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.