Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,801 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

I'm looking for Used Baby Stroller And Walker to buy r - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm looking for Used Baby Stroller And Walker to buy r (1971 Views)

Lovely Used Baby Cot With A Mattress just 5,000 SOLD / New LMV Baby Stroller 30k / Neat Fairly Used Baby Cot With Net For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm looking for Used Baby Stroller And Walker to buy r by writetoty72(f): 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
I need used baby bouncer and baby stroller to buy... please if you have kindly call me on 08113100363 I'm based in Jos. thanks dear.
Re: I'm looking for Used Baby Stroller And Walker to buy r by LionDeLeo: 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
writetoty72:
I need used baby bouncer and baby stroller to buy... please if you have kindly call me on 08113100363 I'm based in Jos. thanks dear.
Madam, I beg you in the name of God, I know times are hard, but there are things we shouldn't compromise.

The immune systems of kids are very fragile thereby making them very susceptible.

If you can't get a new one, just forget it.

My 2 cents though.

3 Likes

Re: I'm looking for Used Baby Stroller And Walker to buy r by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 05, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Madam, I beg you in the name of God, I know times are hard, but there are things we shouldn't compromise.

The immune systems of kids are very fragile thereby making them very susceptible.

If you can't get a new one, just forget it.

My 2 cents though.

What is wrong in used strollers or bouncers?

https://www.nairaland.com/3709081/uk-barely-used-baby-gears
OP, check the above thread. I don't think there's anything wrong in buying used ones at all. We all can't afford brand new.

1 Like

Re: I'm looking for Used Baby Stroller And Walker to buy r by LionDeLeo: 4:01am On Oct 05, 2017
PaperLace:

What is wrong in used strollers or bouncers?

https://www.nairaland.com/3709081/uk-barely-used-baby-gears
OP, check the above thread. I don't think there's anything wrong in buying used ones at all. We all can't afford brand new.
Sorry bro, just a piece of advice, I can't force the op to take it.

Rather than quoting me, you should have just used the reply button or quote the op directly.
Re: I'm looking for Used Baby Stroller And Walker to buy r by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 05, 2017
you should ve said the same for tokunbo cars, even overseas families give relatives or orphanages, did anything happen to them?

if u r so pained, biko buy and give her or keep quiet since you can't help
Re: I'm looking for Used Baby Stroller And Walker to buy r by lopside12: 10:18am On Oct 05, 2017
I see stroller as a very non-practical property to own in Nigeria. Where you wan carry the baby for stroller go?
Re: I'm looking for Used Baby Stroller And Walker to buy r by joinnow: 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
writetoty72:
Do you have someone in Lagos?
Its in Westminster, mile 2,along mile2 oshodi
Plenty
Re: I'm looking for Used Baby Stroller And Walker to buy r by Slayerino: 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
I already sold mine.
Re: I'm looking for Used Baby Stroller And Walker to buy r by AnneS(f): 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
Why do you need used baby supplies? There are shops where you can find strollers, walkers, and everything else at an affordable price. I would never take a stroller for my child or something else from completely incomprehensible people. It's better to shell out a couple of hundred dollars than put your child at risk. When I needed a walker for my child, I knew that I would buy them from the store. After some searching, I found the best baby bouncer walker of 2021 for great money. Even if you still have to take a used stroller, I advise you to clean it well. Children's habit is taking everything in their mouths and licking everything.

(1) (Reply)

If You Can't Love Them(helps) Don't Take Them / Woman Seen Bathing Her Children With Pure Water Sachet In The Streets Of Lekki / That Name You Would Never Name Your Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.