Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,492 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:28 PM

RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! (11541 Views)

Visiting Nigeria For The First Time In 2 Years, Any Advice / Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain / African Visiting Panama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Mhlanganok(m): 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
Lagos is so beautiful. It has beautiful beaches, hustling and bustling markets, parks and hip and happening night scene. I’ve only been here for 2 weeks on a work assignment and I'm loving it so far. I’m still going to explore the city more. So far these are the pics I have to share.

What struck me most was how warm the people are, not only do they greet but they strike a conversation, they make me feel welcome. I feel at home.

The best places I’ve visited so far include Churisco, which is like food court with a variety of restaurants on a waterfront. They serve the best food. I took a boat ride from Victoria Island to Takwa bay beach which has so many activities including performances. Also went to Hard Rock Café, Palms mall and Quilox Night Club.

Our driver goes with us Everywhere, he negotiates prices for us, advices us on the do’s and dont’s. That’s how the people are here. Very caring.

I’ll keep this thread coming with more updates.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by AfonjaConehead: 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
Watch out for agberoes... How ya?

1 Like

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by fuckpro: 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
... hope when you get back,you tutor the menfolks on how to treat foreigners especially fellow blacks,you guys call 'africans'

6 Likes

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Fidelismaria: 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
undecided
OK lemme go and bake water

1 Like

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
Mhlanganok:
Lagos is so beautiful. It has beautiful beaches, hustling and bustling markets, parks and hip and happening night scene. I’ve only been here for 2 weeks on a work assignment and I'm loving it so far. I’m still going to explore the city more. So far these are the pics I have to share.

What struck me most was how warm the people are, not only do they greet but they strike a conversation, they make me feel welcome. I feel at home.

The best places I’ve visited so far include Churisco, which is like food court with a variety of restaurants on a waterfront. They serve the best food. I took a boat ride from Victoria Island to Takwa bay beach which has so many activities including performances. Also went to Hard Rock Café, Palms mall and Quilox Night Club.

Our driver goes with us Everywhere, he negotiates prices for us, advices us on the do’s and dont’s. That’s how the people are here. Very caring.

I’ll keep this thread coming with more updates.

Well good for you. Enjoy your stay but I can't say it's the same for you south Africans brutally killing innocent Nigerians in countless unprovoked Xenophobic attacks.

Its safer you don't mention that you are south African cos many Nigerians are bitter about this development and some bad elements will go any length to retaliate.

1 Like

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by basmur(m): 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
You attest to the fact we are not as bad as those stupid media made us.

That is why it is good to always be and do good....

if them catch you now, murder you as your people dey murder my country men how will your mother feel..?
stupid south Africans.
Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Mhlanganok(m): 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
More Pics.

3 Likes

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Mhlanganok(m): 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
I'm good @AfonjaConehead what are agberoes?
@fuckpro well, so far I have a positive narrative to tell about the country

1 Like

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Mhlanganok(m): 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
I have to give thanks to Radison Blue hotel, their customer service is excellent. My driver Antinio, all the people at my workplace, from doorman, to management who have made my stay so far memorable.

6 Likes

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by AfonjaConehead: 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
Mhlanganok:
I'm good @AfonjaConehead what are agberoes?
@fuckpro well, so far I have a positive narrative to tell about the country

yep,agberoes are street boys or area boys. Lotta them in lagos..just be careful.
Say,what u up to in nigeria/lagos,vacation or u on some project? Who u on that pix,the male or the female?

Modified: k never mind.
Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Lionessza(f): 5:10am On Oct 05, 2017
fuckpro:
... hope when you get back,you tutor the menfolks on how to treat foreigners especially fellow blacks,you guys call 'africans'

Firstly , you guys must " tutor " each other before you venture out of your country on how to behave in foreign lands. Your fellow countrymen who are black by the way, suffer and die more by your own hands . You hate yourselves more than you are hated outside. Python dance comes to mind. Igbos hunting down hausa traders in the east , Yorubas seeking for deportation of igbos from lagos , arewa youth genocide threat against igbos? Should I go on? . These are done by black people to other blacks and the worst things is that these are brothers born in the same country grin and yet the same people have the balls to lecture others from miles away to tolerate their crap grin o.m.g . Fix your house first before you point out the problems of your neighbor.

7 Likes

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by chukxie(m): 5:17am On Oct 05, 2017
Have fun, mate. Life's beautiful no matter the amount of evil in it. Be free to explore Lagos - the rich, middle class and poor parts of Lagos. Every country has got them. Be safe. Enjoy some suya (beef kebab). Cheers!

1 Like

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Lionessza(f): 5:20am On Oct 05, 2017
basmur:
You attest to the fact we are not as bad as those stupid media made us.

That is why it is good to always be and do good....

if them catch you now, murder you as your people dey murder my country men how will your mother feel..?
stupid south Africans.

LMFAO, does your government inform you on how many south africans and other immigrants your criminal brothers murder every year ? I bet not. Stupid Nigerians fail to ask themselves why the flat heads won't leave our country if they are not happy . Are they forced to stay here ? Don't they have a country or any pride ? Plus minus a million of these people in SA and less than 200 of our people over there ( working for our government and SA firms and not commiting crimes), what does that tell you ? Have you ever seen a Nigerian doctor , lecturer, teacher screaming xenophobia ? Nope . I wonder why ? grin. Uche from hillbrow though , always has time to post of maltreatment on Facebook and Twitter grin. Only the brainy ones know what's up , the forever marginalized criminals always wail. From Nigeria(their own country), SA, India, Malaysia, USA, UK, Kenya etc everywhere they find themselves, hatred is closer , I wonder why they are always the common denominator?

2 Likes

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Lionessza(f): 5:43am On Oct 05, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

Well good for you. Enjoy your stay but I can't say it's the same for you south Africans brutally killing innocent Nigerians in countless unprovoked Xenophobic attacks.

Its safer you don't mention that you are south African cos many Nigerians are bitter about this development and some bad elements will go any length to retaliate.

LMFAO @ innocent Nigerians. Yes , lectures, doctors , nurses from Nigeria have been attacked grin . What a joke lol. Flat heads hang with dirty criminals and corrupt officers and they all kill each other and we get blamed? Lol . Many South africans have gone to Nigeria and mentioned that they were south africans and not a damn thing happened because Nigerians themselves will warn you to stay away from flatheaded people because they are not only known for trouble in their own country but all over the world.

Pidgin2 the promoter of Nigeria, come put your dogs on a leash. We want to enjoy the other side of Nigeria for a change not the drug cases , ritual killings , deportations, skull mining , rapes , kidnappings, yahoo plus , baby factoring, fake pastoring, boat rides to onyibo land , corrupt officials , evil and lazy leaders , lazy citizens; I could go on the whole day. We just want to enjoy a bit of good about your country without negativity. Unlike you people we won't call for him to post pics of slums , we know they exist but we want to see the other side( which is something you hate to see from other countries) grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Lionessza(f): 5:48am On Oct 05, 2017
Mhlanganok:
I have to give thanks to Radison Blue hotel, their customer service is excellent. My driver Antinio, all the people at my workplace, from doorman, to management who have made my stay so far memorable.

Enjoy yourself mkhaya. Don't mind the bitter haters who hate everything good including the promotion of their own tourism grin dumb ass citizens will never get what you're trying to do , all they know is negativity .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by sirjerry(m): 6:29am On Oct 05, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, does your government inform you on how many south africans and other immigrants your criminal brothers murder every year ? I bet not. Stupid Nigerians fail to ask themselves why the flat heads won't leave our country if they are not happy . Are they forced to stay here ? Don't they have a country or any pride ? Plus minus a million of these people in SA and less than 200 of our people over there ( working for our government and SA firms and not commiting crimes), what does that tell you ? Have you ever seen a Nigerian doctor , lecturer, teacher screaming xenophobia ? Nope . I wonder why ? grin. Uche from hillbrow though , always has time to post of maltreatment on Facebook and Twitter grin. Only the brainy ones know what's up , the forever marginalized criminals always wail. From Nigeria(their own country), SA, India, Malaysia, USA, UK, Kenya etc everywhere they find themselves, hatred is closer , I wonder why they are always the common denominator?

The last known data put nigerian population in SA At 30, 000

"NUSA spokesman, Eneka Ezinteje, told Africa Check that the 800,000 figure is an “approximated figure based on projections from current data”.
The union issues each member with an ID card and collects data on the number of Nigerians from its 76 wards scattered across the country. The NUSA ID card is only issued to Nigerian passport holders.
But Ezinteje couldn’t confirm the exact number of ID cards issued by NUSA and whether every Nigerian living in South Africa (including naturalised South Africans) have the ID card."

[b] 2016 data shows just over 30,000 Nigerians in SA
The most recent data on how many Nigerians (and other foreign-born migrants) are living in South Africa is to be found in Statistics South Africa’s 2016 Community Survey.

It estimated that 30,314 people – or roughly 2% of foreign-born people living in South Africa – are from Nigeria. South Africa’s 2011 census found this figure to be 26,341 . The United Nation’s estimate for 2015 was even lower, at
17,753 . (Note: In a blog post, University of Cape Town demography professor Tom Moultrie explains how these estimates were calculated and why they differ .)
“There is absolutely no way that this claim is true,” Loren Landau , a research professor based at the African Centre for Migration and Society, told Africa Check.

“If you look at Statistics South Africa data, there are only about 1.5 to 2 million international migrants in total in the country. Although these figures are undoubtedly imperfect, they are better than any other data out there. [/b]

https://africacheck.org/reports/no-data-shows-800000-nigerians-live-south-africa/

And the population of SAns in Nigeria os much more than 200.
Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Lionessza(f): 6:41am On Oct 05, 2017
sirjerry:

The last known data put nigerian population in SA At 30, 000

"NUSA spokesman, Eneka Ezinteje, told Africa Check that the 800,000 figure is an “approximated figure based on projections from current data”.
The union issues each member with an ID card and collects data on the number of Nigerians from its 76 wards scattered across the country. The NUSA ID card is only issued to Nigerian passport holders.
But Ezinteje couldn’t confirm the exact number of ID cards issued by NUSA and whether every Nigerian living in South Africa (including naturalised South Africans) have the ID card."

[b] 2016 data shows just over 30,000 Nigerians in SA
The most recent data on how many Nigerians (and other foreign-born migrants) are living in South Africa is to be found in Statistics South Africa’s 2016 Community Survey.

It estimated that 30,314 people – or roughly 2% of foreign-born people living in South Africa – are from Nigeria. South Africa’s 2011 census found this figure to be 26,341 . The United Nation’s estimate for 2015 was even lower, at
17,753 . (Note: In a blog post, University of Cape Town demography professor Tom Moultrie explains how these estimates were calculated and why they differ .)
“There is absolutely no way that this claim is true,” Loren Landau , a research professor based at the African Centre for Migration and Society, told Africa Check.

“If you look at Statistics South Africa data, there are only about 1.5 to 2 million international migrants in total in the country. Although these figures are undoubtedly imperfect, they are better than any other data out there. [/b]

https://africacheck.org/reports/no-data-shows-800000-nigerians-live-south-africa/

And the population of SAns in Nigeria os much more than 200.

LMFAO, you are kidding right? . 30000 ? When was this data taken 1997? Lol. That number should be the number of the legal ones , the rest are nothing but " tourists" who have overstayed their welcome and offer nothing to the country but crime and chaos.

SA has around 10 million immigrants, both legal and illegal and one of the highest in the world. Stop peddling lies . How many SAns are in Nigeria then? We keep proper records on our side unlike you and there would never be a citizen of SA that would go there undocumented or dissappear to " hustle" after being given a tourist visa and only to appear after 5 years married to a prostitute, claiming human rights. SAns have pride no matter how things get bad down here , we can never go down that route , it's too demeaning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:14am On Oct 05, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO @ innocent Nigerians. Yes , lectures, doctors , nurses from Nigeria have been attacked grin . What a joke lol. Flat heads hang with dirty criminals and corrupt officers and they all kill each other and we get blamed? Lol . Many South africans have gone to Nigeria and mentioned that they were south africans and not a damn thing happened because Nigerians themselves will warn you to stay away from flatheaded people because they are not only known for trouble in their own country but all over the world.

Pidgin2 the promoter of Nigeria, come put your dogs on a leash. We want to enjoy the other side of Nigeria for a change not the drug cases , ritual killings , deportations, skull mining , rapes , kidnappings, yahoo plus , baby factoring, fake pastoring, boat rides to onyibo land , corrupt officials , evil and lazy leaders , lazy citizens; I could go on the whole day. We just want to enjoy a bit of good about your country without negativity. Unlike you people we won't call for him to post pics of slums , we know they exist but we want to see the other side( which is something you hate to see from other countries) grin.

Keep your senseless, baseless and empty tribalistic babblings to yourself.

People like you are the problem we have in this country.

Yours is to wonder the length and breath of nairaland as the devil wonders to and fro the earth just to blame every unfortunate thing happening in this country and beyond on any tribe different from yours. And yet at that before foreigners and without respect to lives being wasted.

Please get behind me. You have no shame. Disgusting!!!

2 Likes

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 05, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

yep,agberoes are street boys or area boys. Lotta them in lagos..just be careful.
Say,what u up to in nigeria/lagos,vacation or u on some project? Who u on that pix,the male or the female?

Modified: k never mind.

What type of human are you? If tourism is boosted in Nigeria wouldn't it be to your benefit? Yet you mention agberos. Are you one or what na. Which kain bad belle u get so. I'm sure you will remain in everlasting poverty because of your negativity
Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Lionessza(f): 7:31am On Oct 05, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

Keep your senseless, baseless and empty tribalistic babblings to yourself.

People like you are the problem we have in this country.

Yours is to wonder the length and breath of nairaland as the devil wonders to and fro the earth just to blame every unfortunate thing happening in this country and beyond on any tribe different from yours. And yet at that before foreigners and without respect to lives being wasted.

Please get behind me. You have no shame. Disgusting!!!

Blah blah blah blah blah, get the f out this thread. We are trying to see the positive side of your people not your typical hate filled foolish side we are accustomed to. Flatheaded wailer , stop disturbing us and move over . We don't want negativity here , create a thread like the rest of your peeps and tell the world about what you hate about SA , this thread is about a SAn enjoying a sane part of your country.

3 Likes

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 05, 2017
Lionessza:

Which tribe are you referring to as " Flat heads"
Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Lionessza(f): 8:00am On Oct 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

Which tribe are you referring to as " Flat heads"

You tell me , I don't know your people but you do . Which tribe has flat heads , does human trafficking,drug dealing , armed robberies, scamming , chest beating ( we developed SA and we own everything here) grin . 4 of them were on the news yesterday with their usual " our arrest is a result of xenophobia and racism ( because the cops were white ) lol. They were caught with 3 12 year olds who were reported missing a month back. Evil bastards . The new police minister is not smilling and is Bleep*ng up the flat heads daily . Evil people.

9 Likes

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by sirjerry(m): 8:00am On Oct 05, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, you are kidding right? . 30000 ? When was this data taken 1997? Lol. That number should be the number of the legal ones , the rest are nothing but " tourists" who have overstayed their welcome and offer nothing to the country but crime and chaos.

SA has around 10 million immigrants, both legal and illegal and one of the highest in the world. Stop peddling lies . How many SAns are in Nigeria then? We keep proper records on our side unlike you and there would never be a citizen of SA that would go there undocumented or dissappear to " hustle" after being given a tourist visa and only to appear after 5 years married to a prostitute, claiming human rights. SAns have pride no matter how things get bad down here , we can never go down that route , it's too demeaning.

According to a south african 2016 comunity survey.

http://cs2016.statssa.gov.za/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/NT-30-06-2016-RELEASE-for-CS-2016-_Statistical-releas_1-July-2016.pdf#page=37

It estimated that 30,314 people – or roughly 2% of foreign-born people living in South Africa – are from Nigeria

POST FACTS NOT OPINION.

1 Like

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Lionessza(f): 8:06am On Oct 05, 2017
sirjerry:

According to a south african 2016 comunity survey.

http://cs2016.statssa.gov.za/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/NT-30-06-2016-RELEASE-for-CS-2016-_Statistical-releas_1-July-2016.pdf#page=37

There are It estimated that 30,314 people – or roughly 2% of foreign-born people living in South Africa – are from Nigeria

Like I said " legal" immigrants. The ones we welcome with open arms. They declare themselves and we know they are here and why unlike the majority who live like chickens always running away from officers because they have no papers.

They are know for having Facebook profiles claiming " SAns are lazy and jealous of us" lmfao. Yeah right , jealous of flip flop wearing , armpit smelling alien grin.

Yes we have less than 200 Nigerians in our country and only 2 in our jails and only 3 in our deportation camps grin. I'm sure you're happy now. This is how your " leaders " deal with you cus they know you will swallow it lol.

2 Likes

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by fuckpro: 8:20am On Oct 05, 2017
Lionessza:

Firstly , you guys must " tutor " each other before you venture out of your country on how to behave in foreign lands. Your fellow countrymen who are black by the way, suffer and die more by your own hands . You hate yourselves more than you are hated outside. Python dance comes to mind. Igbos hunting down hausa traders in the east , Yorubas seeking for deportation of igbos from lagos , arewa youth genocide threat against igbos? Should I go on? . These are done by black people to other blacks and the worst things is that these are brothers born in the same country grin and yet the same people have the balls to lecture others from miles away to tolerate their crap grin o.m.g . Fix your house first before you point out the problems of your neighbor.
...am replying you because I assumed you are educated,firstly how would your government react if KZN decided to form a nation of their own,would the military be deployed like Catalan in Spain an advance democracy,so that's what iPob is about though I may not agree on the intensity used to quell the agitation
Now Yoruba and Ibo thing do you hear or see them looting shops or setting people on fire the agitation is done only verbally
These things cannot be said about Zulu or other blacks from south Africa were burning and looting shops of foreigners is applauded here in Nigeria that is stealing and murder and is criminal
So try put things in perspective
Your government look the other way while you guys enjoy your beasty orgies
Its a TABOO in African culture to attack your visitors it makes you lower than animals
Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by AfonjaConehead: 8:39am On Oct 05, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Lionessza(f): 8:40am On Oct 05, 2017
fuckpro:
...am replying you because I assumed you are educated,firstly how would your government react if KZN decided to form a nation of their own,would the military be deployed like Catalan in Spain an advance democracy,so that's what iPob is about though I may not agree on the intensity used to quell the agitation
Now Yoruba and Ibo thing do you hear or see them looting shops or setting people on fire the agitation is done only verbally
These things cannot be said about Zulu or other blacks from south Africa were burning and looting shops of foreigners is applauded here in Nigeria that is stealing and murder and is criminal
So try put things in perspective
Your government look the other way while you guys enjoy your beasty orgies
Its a TABOO in African culture to attack your visitors it makes you lower than animals

LMFAO, no I'm not educated . Only Nigerians are clever and educated remember? grin you have the best institutions in the world lol.

Lol, oh please. Spare me the excuses, Nigerians have been murdering each other for decades not criminal activities like most countries but for tribal and religious issues. You hate each other with a passion and it's funny that you expect to be respected outside of your shores .

Even here in SA you have Yorubas and igbos shooting each other like animals instead of uniting, so I don't know who you are trying to fool here. In India you are fighting each other and the uk and USA too. So igbos were lying when they said their stores were looted and torched in the north ? . Hating your own brother is worse than any animal in our country, I would rather hate my neigbour than make an enemy inside my house. Downplaying your tribalism Is funny, look at all your blogs and look at your politics and look at how your country is structured. Same skin color and yet you can't even Unite to develop proper things . Were 3million igbos killed by SAns? Are we the herdsmen who massacre innocent villagers ? Lol . Keep on pointing fingers at SAn " black animals" while " great Nigerians " butcher each other daily lol.

There are negatives in every country that should be condemned and I bet the guy who started this thread did not want to focus on those but wanted everyone to see the other side , but typical bitter fools had to come in and they will be dealt with.

7 Likes

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by AfonjaConehead: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2017
Lionessza:

You tell me , I don't know your people but you do . Which tribe has flat heads , does human trafficking,drug dealing , armed robberies, scamming , chest beating ( we developed SA and we own everything here) grin . 4 of them were on the news yesterday with their usual " our arrest is a result of xenophobia and racism ( because the cops were white ) lol. They were caught with 3 12 year olds who were reported missing a month back. Evil bastards . The new police minister is not smilling and is Bleep*ng up the flat heads daily . Evil people.

i oughttave come down hard on u buh since its that b..ch,man,carry on...and make sure u keep a safe distance...the hoe ooze n gat gono
Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by LeSudAfricaine: 8:47am On Oct 05, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

The Xenophobia story is seriously becoming boring don't you think?
Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Lionessza(f): 8:49am On Oct 05, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

i oughttave come down hard on u buh since its that b..ch,man,carry on...and make sure u keep a safe distance...the hoe ooze n gat gono

Whatever.
Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by fuckpro: 8:58am On Oct 05, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, no I'm not educated . Only Nigerians are clever and educated remember? grin you have the best institutions in the world lol.

Lol, oh please. Spare me the excuses, Nigerians have been murdering each other for decades not criminal activities like most countries but for tribal and religious issues. You hate each other with a passion and it's funny that you expect to be respected outside of your shores .

Even here in SA you have Yorubas and igbos shooting each other like animals instead of uniting, so I don't know who you are trying to fool here. In India you are fighting each other and the uk and USA too. So igbos were lying when they said their stores were looted and torched in the north ? . Hating your own brother is worse than any animal in our country, I would rather hate my neigbour than make an enemy inside my house. Downplaying your tribalism Is funny, look at all your blogs and look at your politics and look at how your country is structured. Same skin color and yet you can't even Unite to develop proper things . Were 3million igbos killed by SAns? Are we the herdsmen who massacre innocent villagers ? Lol . Keep on pointing fingers at SAn " black animals" while " great Nigerians " butcher each other daily lol.

There are negatives in every country that should be condemned and I bet the guy who started this thread did not want to focus on those but wanted everyone to see the other side , but typical bitter fools had to come in and they will be dealt with.
...the difference between you and I is I live in SA and get my information first hand
...you get your info from the media, why don't you ask the guy how many killings he noticed while in Nigeria or the state of anarchy as so beautifully painted by yours truly
what ever you hear from the media is rather the exception than the norm
...and the ipob-Yoruba thing is a Nairaland thing,go to the real world these guys are marrying each other but again how would you know when all you do is feast on electronic bits

2 Likes

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by LeSudAfricaine: 9:04am On Oct 05, 2017
fuckpro:
Nigerians and self righteousness, smh. Perhaps you should teach your fellow brothers how to behave in foreign lands first before screaming "Xenophobia"! Arguably the most abused word on NL

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. / Nigeria High Commision In London / LASEMA Response Unit Take On The #mannequinchallenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.