Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Ladies,please Which Of You Has Ever Used MANGO BUTTER? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies,please Which Of You Has Ever Used MANGO BUTTER? (2504 Views)

Best Soap I Have Ever Used That Cleared My Sunburn, And Dark Knuckles / H&m Bags, Mango Slipper, Mango Shoe, Ego Shoe, Stradivarius Shoe, River Island / Dear Nigerian Ladies, Please Pick Your Hair With More Care. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,please Which Of You Has Ever Used MANGO BUTTER? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
Am trying to go really organic not with the high rate of cancer et all..
Am trying all butters and wish to try mango butter has any of u ever used it,is it good?is it better than Shea and cocoa butter?
Re: Ladies,please Which Of You Has Ever Used MANGO BUTTER? by Fidelismaria: 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
if you ask me na who I go ask?
Re: Ladies,please Which Of You Has Ever Used MANGO BUTTER? by bewitching: 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mango butter is a soft non greasy butter extracted from mango kernel.
BENEFITS:
It contain powerful antioxidants and vitamin A,C, and E.

It is rich in that reduce degeneration of skin cells(fights wrinkles).

It is good for sun protection, bug bites, eczema, dry fkin, scars, wounds and other skin conditions.

I have some great mango butter recipes

1 Like

Re: Ladies,please Which Of You Has Ever Used MANGO BUTTER? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
bewitching:
Mango butter is a soft non greasy butter extracted from mango kernel.
BENEFITS:
It contain powerful antioxidants and vitamin A,C, and E.

It is rich in that reduce degeneration of skin cells(fights wrinkles).

It is good for sun protection, bug bites, eczema, dry fkin, scars, wounds and other skin conditions.

I have some great mango butter recipes

Aunty you nerve answer the main coco NAA... Haba I ask how the butter good reach? E better pass cocoa or Shea butter ?
Re: Ladies,please Which Of You Has Ever Used MANGO BUTTER? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
Fidelismaria:
if you ask me na who I go ask?

Omowunmi ,na you? How market ?

(1) (Reply)

Quality And Very Affordable Watches And Bracelets / Summer Fashion Trend: Colour Blocking / New Adidas Sneakers In Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.