Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) (9601 Views)

Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them / Çan I Contact Any STD Through Mouth Action / She Infected Me With An STD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hello guys its your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

In 2009, several studies indicated that about 75% of women may never reach orgasm (the big O) from intercourse alone, in 2016, it went as high as 80%. Also, I am yet to meet a man who would say "no" to a getting a good head but let's go into the health perspective of all this, you might want to stop having oral s£x after reading this.

Now, I use condoms for mainly two reasons, in fact, we all use condoms for two reasons, to prevent STDs and pregnancy. When it comes to oral s£x, all those safety precautions are thrown out the window and everything happens raw (most of us never thought of that).

Oral s£x leads to transfer of many STDs, gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, herpes, human papillomavirus (HPV) also known to cause throat cancer, HIV you name it.

These STDs affect mostly the mouth and throat when gotten through oral s£x, but there are other possiblities that it may affect your rectum, urinary tract and genital area.

So How Do You Go About It?

This might seem like bad advice to many ladies and men who can't keep their sexual urge (Konji) in check but.

1. Stick to One Partner (it's much safer)
2. Know Your Partner's Status (which many of us don't)
3. Use a condom during Mouth Gig or dental clamp (doesn't provide 100% protection, but it is sue to reduce the chances of your contracting something).

So there you have it.

You can join me on my blog from 7am every morning for new articles

I remain your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

Other Articles On My Blog
7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Gain Weight After Marriage
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/nigerian-ladies-gain-weight-marriage.html

Meet the Couple Whose Orgasms Can Last Up to 18 Hours
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/meet-couple-whose-orgasms-can-last-up.html

Re: Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) by Geosystem(m): 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
this is a serious matter oh

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

In 2009, several studies indicated that about 75% of women may never reach orgasm (the big O) from intercourse alone, in 2016, it went as high as 80%. Also, I am yet to meet a man who would say "no" to a getting a good head but let's go into the health perspective of all this, you might want to stop having oral s£x after reading this.

Now, I use condoms for mainly two reasons, in fact, we all use condoms for two reasons, to prevent STDs and pregnancy. When it comes to oral s£x, all those safety precautions are thrown out the window and everything happens raw (most of us never thought of that).

Oral s£x leads to transfer of many STDs, gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, herpes, human papillomavirus (HPV) also known to cause throat cancer, HIV you name it.

These STDs affect mostly the mouth and throat when gotten through oral s£x, but there are other possiblities that it may affect your rectum, urinary tract and genital area.

This might seem like bad advice to many ladies and men who can't keep their sexual urge (Konji) in check but.

3. Use a condom during Mouth Gig or dental clamp (doesn't provide 100% protection, but it is sue to reduce the chances of your contracting something)
So there you have it.

please explain the condom part
Re: Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
Educative piece!Op i used to be an addict..Am so guilty of licking honey pot back in the days..I remember in my skool days I normally use izzal or detol with water to clean my mouth then I brush afterwards or I swallow antibiotics.

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) by SHAKABOOM: 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Educative piece!Op i used to be an addict..Am so guilty of licking honey pot back in the days..I remember in my skool days I normally use izzal or detol with water to clean my mouth then I brush or I swallow antibiotics.
Oga yu sure say na back in the dayz?But ehh im be like say I go copy dis yur Kung Fu sorry technique.
Chai! Only amadioha know wetin go happen if my tongue catch rokia2 or sekxy babe..Even if electric babble wire dey dia I go licck am, after all Sumtin must kiii a man cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Oga yu sure say na back in the dayz?But ehh im be like say I go copy dis yur Kung Fu sorry technique.
Chai! Only amadioha know wetin go happen if my tongue catch rokia2 or sekxy babe..Even if electric babble wire dey dia I go licck am after all Sumtin must kiii a man cheesy
I did so back in the days when I was wild ad restless..If I do am finish,if me ad my guys dey talk about head I go swear say I no fit do am but I be grand master for the game.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) by SHAKABOOM: 11:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
SIRmanjar:

I did so back in the days when I was wild ad restless..If I do am finish,if me ad my guys dey talk about head I go swear say I no fit do am but I be grand master for the game.
cheesy
Re: Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 12:00am On Oct 05, 2017
L3G3ND:

The condom is meant for men. To prevent pregnancy or transfer fo STD during sexual intercourse the man usually wears a condom over his shaft.But, while performing MouthAction, the woman goes all raw on him (without the condom). The safe method is placing a condom over his shaft while giving him a Mouth Gig
Re: Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 05, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

The condom is meant for men. To prevent pregnancy or transfer fo STD during sexual intercourse the man usually wears a condom over his shaft.But, while performing MouthAction, the woman goes all raw on him (without the condom). The safe method is placing a condom over his shaft while giving him a Mouth Gig
You know most condoms come with their lubricant and having a condom on while giving a mouth gig doesn't sound quite ok

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 12:24am On Oct 05, 2017
L3G3ND:

You know most condoms come with their lubricant and having a condom on while giving a mouth gig doesn't sound quite ok
Yes, that why I believe knowing about your partner's status and sticking to one partner is safer.
Re: Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 05, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Yes, that why I believe knowing about your partner's status and sticking to one partner is safer.
Ok thanks
Re: Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) by mhisterdreezy(m): 1:50am On Oct 05, 2017
L3G3ND:
look at her
Re: Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) by Nobody: 1:56am On Oct 05, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
look at her
go to bed man
Re: Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) by Nobody: 3:58am On Oct 05, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Chai! Only amadioha know wetin go happen if my tongue catch rokia2 or sekxy babe..Even if electric babble wire dey dia I go licck am after all Sumtin must kiii a man cheesy
shakaboom ,warrisdis!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) by babyfaceafrica: 5:01am On Oct 05, 2017
Yimu
Re: Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) by nenergy(m): 5:26am On Oct 05, 2017
Dental dam not Dental clamp. The former is used for safe MouthAction, while the latter is used by dentists.

Good article!

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 05, 2017
The world is coming to an end
cry cry
Re: Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) by SHAKABOOM: 6:49am On Oct 05, 2017
sekxy:

shakaboom ,warrisdis!!
Sorry ma,Pls no mind my tongue na slip of tongue grin
Re: Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 05, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
Sorry ma,Pls no mind my tongue na slip of tongue grin
lol;issorai

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) by mhisterdreezy(m): 8:49am On Oct 05, 2017
L3G3ND:
go to bed man
Good morning
Re: Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 05, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
Good morning
Good morning
Re: Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 05, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
Good morning
Good morning
Re: Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) by joyndidi: 10:15am On Oct 05, 2017
fidalgo19:
The world is coming to an end cry cry
hmmmm Eziokwu
Re: Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) by nervorum: 10:17am On Oct 05, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

3. Use a condom during Mouth Gig or dental clamp (doesn't provide 100% protection, but it is sue to reduce the chances of your contracting something).

So there you have it.

This generation is confused and enjoys groving in darkness. THE FEAR OF GOD ( and obedience of his instructions) is the begining of safety.
There is a certain evil attached to disobeying the ways of God, who by the way, created the universe (you don't have to agree) and scripted the laws and principles of safe and healthy living.

The surest way to avoid STDs and its attendant complication is:
1. ABSTEINANCE for the unmarried.
2.MUTUAL FAITHFULNESS for the married.

Use condom from now till eternity, the 'soul that sinneth would surely die', God's word stands sure irrespective of our self-deceptive and intellectual views. Its just so easier to fear God than waste energy devising unprofitable ways to circumvent the instructions of God.

This view is not popular, but does not change the truth!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
nervorum:

This generation is confused and enjoys groving in darkness. THE FEAR OF GOD ( and obedience of his instructions) is the begining of safety.
There is a certain evil attached to disobeying the ways of God, who by the way, created the universe (you don't have to agree) and scripted the laws and principles of safe and healthy living.

The surest way to avoid STDs and its attendant complication is:
1. ABSTEINANCE for the unmarried.
2.MUTUAL FAITHFULNESS for the married.

Use condom from now till eternity, the 'soul that sinneth would surely die',

Oga leave story, even if you don't smoke, drink, fornicate, masturbate,steal, kill or even live in the monastery. YOU WILL STILL DIE, maybe before the so called sinners.... Though this is not a justification for immorality. But sometimes we just have to say FVCK IT and Live Life a Little.
Re: Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
IwantToShashe:
[/b]

Oga leave story, even if you don't smoke, drink, fornicate, masturbate,steal, kill or even live in the monastery. YOU WILL STILL DIE, maybe before the so called sinners.... Though this is not a justification for immorality. But sometimes we just have to say FVCK IT and Live Life a Little.
Which is why many people die early, wouldn't you prefer to follow the rules and live till 80 rather than 50
Re: Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ruggedfitness:
Which is why many people die early, wouldn't you prefer to follow the rules and live till 80 rather than 50

Oga old soilder never die.. Whether 50 or 80 o, the point is to achieve something meaningful and impact on many lives as possible before you die. Death is an ILLuSion cause we die everyday. grin
Re: Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
IwantToShashe:

Oga old soilder never die.. Whether 50 or 80 o, the point is to achieve something meaningful and impact on many lives as possible before you die. Death is an ILLuSion cause we die everyday. grin
No matter. everyone wants to live long or do you want to die immediately after you impact lives, maybe you did that at 40 dont you want to continue, do you want to stop and die off because you have done something meaningful, dont you want to live till 80 and enjoy the fruits of your labour and still impact more live? Whats your answer?
Re: Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ruggedfitness:
No matter. everyone wants to live long or do you want to die immediately after you impact lives, maybe you did that at 40 dont you want to continue, do you want to stop and die off because you have done something meaningful, dont you want to live till 80 and enjoy the fruits of your labour and still impact more live? Whats your answer?

Practicing safe sex or going clubbing won't stop me from Living long. In Life nothing is certain. You might Live today, you might die tomorrow. When your clock stops ticking that's when life ends. It's good to plan ahead but you don't have to be too sure about tomorrow.

However, tomorrow seems pregnant and no one knows what it will give birth to. My perception about life is, Live it to the fullest but carefully, impact positively in others and hope for the best. Nothing is Guaranteed.

I don't know about you. cool

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
L3G3ND:

Ok thanks
let's get to know each other's status ASAP
Re: Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
IwantToShashe:

Practicing safe sex or going clubbing won't stop me from Living long. In Life nothing is certain. You might Live today, you might die tomorrow. When your clock stops ticking that's when life ends. It's good to plan ahead but you don't have to be too sure about tomorrow.

However, tomorrow seems pregnant and no one knows what it will give birth to. My perception about life is, Live it to the fullest but carefully, impact positively in others and hope for the best. Nothing is Guaranteed.

I don't know about you. cool
You say nothing is guaranteed, but Mark Zuckerberg said he was going to connect the world and focused on it, today facebook connects over 2 billion users.. I dont know what you mean by guaranteed but there is a reason why we have free will. And yes practicing safe sex can make you live long.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cardi B Posts Video Of Herself Twerking N*ked Despite Being Pregnant / I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier / Chika Ike Wants You To See Fresh Laps And Backside (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.