Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,408 members, 7,781,186 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:21 AM

Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant (14888 Views)

Buhari Promotes Lamidi Adeosun To Lieutenant General / Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over / Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai Visit Nigerian Customs Service(PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 05, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
I no see South South oo, but you no go see as we go make noise... but if say na d national noise makers wey no dey d list... na so everybody no go hear word.

I no mention anybody oo, but u know ursef
Lol..But una get small population na tongue
And you can't possibly compare urselfs with the so called national noise makers because them kno their worth unlike una tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 05, 2017
I hope say Ali never collect egunje from this officers before they are promoted like the IG of police, Ibrahim idris.
Re: Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant by Guyman02: 10:09am On Oct 05, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
I no see South South oo, but you no go see as we go make noise... but if say na d national noise makers wey no dey d list... na so everybody no go hear word.

There is South South in the list, at least this one reflects Federal Character and thats why there wont be much noise.

The fact that a group makes noise when they feel cheated shows that they are not as cowardly as you who just swallow any crumb thrown at you from the Caliphate. They fell to the bullets of the Nigerian Army standing on their feet unarmed for their belief rather than be subjugated.
While others have been quiet about being rubbished by their Fulani juniors, they raise their voices like one of them Ibe Kachikwu has just done.
So what else do you have to say? sad

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant by one4GOD(f): 10:09am On Oct 05, 2017
irepnaija4eva:
Hmm..lolz...IGBOS AFTER NAME CHECKING BE LIKE...
i just chuckled. exactly what my small mind was looked out for. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 05, 2017
XCLUX:
See as everywhere quite as their name dey there grin
Is that a compensation to the Ibos?We don't want crumbs.We want the full pie as the north.
irepnaija4eva:
Re: Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant by bigabbey: 10:16am On Oct 05, 2017
Kwese tv is on
Re: Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:18am On Oct 05, 2017
comshots:
Is that a compensation to the Ibos?We don't want crumbs.We want the full pie as the north.

Igbo's don't need the full pie...we all want equality.
Re: Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:18am On Oct 05, 2017
one4GOD:
i just chuckled. exactly what my small mind was looked out for. grin grin grin grin

NNE your not alone grin grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant by Fistop: 10:19am On Oct 05, 2017
Are you sure he has not slept with these two women like the Police IG?

. [b]DCG Patience Iferi (Ph.D)

DCG Ronke Olubiyi
Re: Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant by Cire80: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2017
comshots:
We only see names.We don't see whether it is federal character basis
That's why I said "somehow ".
Re: Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant by eluquenson(m): 10:26am On Oct 05, 2017
Awon onijekuje
Re: Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant by Xyzee: 10:28am On Oct 05, 2017
Fistop:
Are you sure he has not slept with these two women like the Police IG?

. [b]DCG Patience Iferi (Ph.D)

DCG Ronke Olubiyi

Patience Iferi (Ph.D) is from my community . This promotion is as useless as it comes . . .

We have not benefitted from her one bit.

We are indifferent about her promotion even if na CG sef!
Re: Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant by Xyzee: 10:31am On Oct 05, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Patience Iferi (Ph.D) is from Yakurr in Cross River State.
Re: Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant by Ubongdemaga: 10:33am On Oct 05, 2017
one of the most corrupt institution in Nigeria. I have never head of Nigeria custom recruiting for the past 15 yrs but u see young guy who still fresh in the service; i mean new officers who r new in the service.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 05, 2017
irepnaija4eva:

Igbo's don't need the full pie...we all want equality.
It is the same thing.
Re: Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2017
Ubongdemaga:
one of the most corrupt institution in Nigeria. I have never head of Nigeria custom recruiting for the past 15 yrs but u see young guy who still fresh in the service; i mean new officer who r new in the service.
I asked the same question too.
Re: Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant by jaymichael(m): 10:54am On Oct 05, 2017
Xyzee:

Patience Iferi (Ph.D) is from my community . This promotion is as useless as it comes . . .

How is she to benefit your community as an ordinary civil servant? Is she a politician or an elected representative?
Re: Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant by haske7(f): 10:55am On Oct 05, 2017
Like if the only reason you can here is to check the names and region they are from!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant by XCLUX(m): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2017
jaymichael:
How is she to benefit your community as an ordinary civil servant? Is she a politician or an elected representative?
I tire o, ordinary civil servant (advanced tax collectors)
Re: Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant by ademusiwa3r: 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
Yo
Re: Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant by victor8269: 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
ct2:
yorubas are great people they don't complain marginalization
The spokesperson was a Yoruba woman. Na Yoruba even plenty pass, check am na
Re: Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant by KemjikaEme: 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
ademusiwa3r:
You have to kick out all the easterner at the Lagos port to make the people safe.

It is not hate speech.. but they have hate for some other portion and they will buy weapon to go and kill the people.. so it is important to kick out all easterner from Lagos port... To stop them from activating Biafra..

Most international good goes to Lagos.. they port most remove them to avoid bomb been imported ..

Not hate by measure to make you safe.. they are upset... So many of them will buy guns and bomb and try to import it to Nigeria
You are on your own. OYO!!
Re: Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
Xyzee:

What do you expect your community to benefit from her? Is she your Councillor, LG Chairwoman, Governor, Federal or State House Rep or your Senator?
Re: Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant by jaggabban: 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
irepnaija4eva:
Hahahaha, potopotors no go talk the lopsided ooo
Re: Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant by irepnaija4eva(m): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
jaggabban:

Hahahaha, potopotors no go talk the lopsided ooo

Stop using that degrading words. Your older than this..
Re: Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant by lastempero: 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Una dey go school abi na work?no be to bust pipeline una sabi. abeg park well.
Re: Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant by Xyzee: 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

What do you expect your community to benefit from her? Is she your Councillor, LG Chairwoman, Governor, Federal or State House Rep or your Senator?

So, she no fit put one person for custom?

Bros, reason am nawwww.
Re: Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant by Xyzee: 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
jaymichael:

Shey, she no fit put one youth for custom?
Re: Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant by KingOfSkills: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Nigeria Customs Service promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-General’s and 8 Assistant Comptrollers-General’s (see list, photos)

[img]http://3.bp..com/-v1fNXURdZqQ/WdVInuSZwKI/AAAAAAAAhMw/YwuYIlJk_88Zeqmot_rb77LZbnOqtA3UACLcBGAs/s1600/vllkyt1lrtuh03ho38.0d15ace0.jpg[/img]

- Following presidential approval, five Deputy Comptrollers-General’s and eight Assistant Comptrollers-General’s of the Nigeria Customs Service have been decorated with new ranks..

- After their decoration, the elevated officers were congratulated by the comptroller general of Customs, Col. Hameed Ibrahim Ali (Rtd)

- The newly promoted officers expressed gratitude to President Muhammadu Buhari, and promised not to let the nation down

The Nigeria Customs Service has decorated five Deputy Comptrollers-General’s and eight Assistant Comptrollers-General’s with new ranks, following presidential approval.

The development was made public in a statement signed by Joseph Attah, Public Relations Officer, Nigeria Customs Service.

Attah listed the five Deputy Comptrollers-General’s as:

1. DCG Aminu Dangaladima

2. DCG Augustine Chidi

3. DCG Sule Robert Alu

4. DCG Patience Iferi (Ph.D)

5. DCG Ronke Olubiyi

The eight Assistant Comptrollers-General’s are:

1. ACG Talatu Mairo Isa

2. ACG Benjamin Abeh

3. ACG Ladan Hamza

4. ACG Kaycee Ekekezie

5. ACG Aminu Dahiru

6. ACG Francies Enwereuzor

7. ACG Fatade Olakunle Aderinle

8. ACG Mahmud Haruna

The elevated officers were congratulated by Col. Hameed Ibrahim Ali (Rtd), the comptroller general of Customs, after they were decorated with their new ranks.

Ali asked them to see the promotion as a call to higher service.

In response, DCG Ronke Olubiyi who spoke on behalf of the newly promoted officers, promised not to let the nation down.

Olubiyi also thanked President Muhammadu Buhari for the confidence reposed on them.

See photos from the event below:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-hHCElzlOg0k/WdVInOJR9vI/AAAAAAAAhMs/kIOWH9K3dHAh0NiO59kpxIdZZyhC0R8cACLcBGAs/s1600/vllkyt267ajn87rc8.96fca6eb.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Bn9LCZpQZCM/WdVInvF7oGI/AAAAAAAAhM0/wjTL0sc0iN0O-m3FyZPCOjaOjSBtV3nyACLcBGAs/s1600/vllkyt35ma8st362rg.5a579523.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-vlm8qUTnCP0/WdVF_BriXWI/AAAAAAAAhMg/6zE9L7nVcdgPti-dUFjrhC2eX_uj0bpswCEwYBhgL/s1600/IMG_20171004_213020.png[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com.ng/2017/10/nigeria-customs-service-promotes-5.html
in customs, to get promoted, you pay Oga at the top, upto #3million naira, so sad.
most gullible pple will applaude them, not knowing they paid to get it. Nigeria Is a failed state

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant by mechanics(m): 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
Congrats to them, a call for greater service, have seen that woman again.
Re: Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
Xyzee:

So, she no fit put one person for custom?

Bros, reason am nawwww.

Yet, if other people from other regions do the same, some people in your community would have been talking about nepotism and marginalization.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Commissions ABS Newly Injection Power Substation (Photos) / "APC Turns Cashapp With Sales Of Party Forms Estimated At Over ₦100 Billion" / 3 Buses, 4 Motorcycles, Others Burnt In Attack By Armed Men In Ebonyi – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.