Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Lol,this Family Chat Has Got To Be The Most Hilarious Thing You Will Read Today! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lol,this Family Chat Has Got To Be The Most Hilarious Thing You Will Read Today! (4838 Views)

Lol This One Week Me Ooo [very Funny] / Lol. This One Tire Me / LOL! This One Weak Me Bad Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol,this Family Chat Has Got To Be The Most Hilarious Thing You Will Read Today! by Naijagotit1(m): 11:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
Uncle Chibuzor left the family group chat multiple times after aunty Cynthia demanded for N15k for her child's birthday party..and when aunty Cynthia wouldn't stop re-adding him, he told her to stop that his screen is bad, so couldn't read the message...lol. He can't read the message but knows when he's been re-added and can see enough to leave the chat! Lol. Too funny!

Re: Lol,this Family Chat Has Got To Be The Most Hilarious Thing You Will Read Today! by Babysnow1: 11:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
MAYBE HE IS RELATED TO LIE MOHAMMED
Re: Lol,this Family Chat Has Got To Be The Most Hilarious Thing You Will Read Today! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
Chai! Uncle Chibuzor na stingy man.
Re: Lol,this Family Chat Has Got To Be The Most Hilarious Thing You Will Read Today! by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 05, 2017
Hmm
undecided

Public static void main(string[]args){
System.out.println(You are an idiot);
}
Re: Lol,this Family Chat Has Got To Be The Most Hilarious Thing You Will Read Today! by smardray(m): 12:13am On Oct 05, 2017
uncle chibuzor....wat if you had stop chatting in the group nd tell her later ur whatsapp got outdated
Re: Lol,this Family Chat Has Got To Be The Most Hilarious Thing You Will Read Today! by braivheart: 12:27am On Oct 05, 2017
smardray:
uncle chibuzor....wat if you had stop chatting in the group nd tell her later ur whatsapp got outdated

You don tey for the game
Re: Lol,this Family Chat Has Got To Be The Most Hilarious Thing You Will Read Today! by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 31, 2019
If you really wanted to do that, then why wouldn't you do that? Instead you do this. It makes no sense. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Double Decker Keke Na Pep (pics) / My Bornday / What Makes You A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.