Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,984 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4171 Views)

Help My Joystick Is Getting Smaller / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Pharmumar(m): 12:39am On Oct 05, 2017
Re: . by braivheart: 12:44am On Oct 05, 2017
Buahaha

1 Like

Re: . by smardray(m): 12:45am On Oct 05, 2017
u should pay more attention to ur brain being washed out and replaced with a mixture of cum and hot pap....

don't disturb our sleep with ur unsolvable problem

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 05, 2017
Re: . by SuperSuave(m): 12:54am On Oct 05, 2017
smardray:
u should pay more attention to ur brain being washed out and replaced with a mixture of cum and hot pap....

guy why? you could have at least walked away if you couldn't help.

3 Likes

Re: . by smardray(m): 1:03am On Oct 05, 2017
SuperSuave:
guy why? you could have at least walked away if you couldn't help.
nothing like walking away...limited threads are created at this time of the day...it should atleast be sensible

1 Like

Re: . by SuperSuave(m): 1:05am On Oct 05, 2017
smardray:
nothing like walking away...limited threads are created at this time of the day...it should atleast be sensible
someone has a problem and is seeking for solution but you think it's insensible? wow!
Re: . by smardray(m): 1:07am On Oct 05, 2017
SuperSuave:
someone has a problem and is seeking for solution but you think it's insensible? wow!
here is not a spiritual nor health center.... you don't remember ??

wow!!!!
Re: . by TheTechMan: 1:27am On Oct 05, 2017
Pharmumar:
I have been noticing a shrinkage in my joystick in the last two years. Its getting smaller...I have never had sex in my life...is there any solution? pls help
Do you mas.turbate? It causes d.ick to shrink.

1 Like

Re: . by wh33z(m): 2:02am On Oct 05, 2017
Pharmumar:
I have been noticing a shrinkage in my joystick in the last two years. Its getting smaller...I have never had sex in my life...is there any solution? pls help
go buy wetin go make am long
Re: . by pedrilo: 5:25am On Oct 05, 2017
Stress, poor nutrition and I'll health can result to shrinkage of ur man hood
Re: . by pedrilo: 5:25am On Oct 05, 2017
wh33z:
go buy wetin go make am long
and that is?
Re: . by Heloct(f): 5:39am On Oct 05, 2017
Eat nutritious meals, exercise, drink lots of water and stay away from masturbation.

If problem persists after this, then, see a doctor.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 05, 2017
smardray:

This is totally uncalled for. He asked for help. If you had no answer, you could have just passed.

1 Like

Re: . by Pharmumar(m): 6:17am On Oct 05, 2017
Thank u for those who contributed positively
Re: . by Legolast: 6:44am On Oct 05, 2017
Why you too dey lie like this If I hear say you never have sex...
You wey don bang all the choir sisters finished, you con jump to ọmọ ìyá alágbo your dick con dey shrink.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 05, 2017
Na wa ooo this life is something else. I'm here worried that my joystick is getting bigger for my liking and someone's own is shrinking.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 05, 2017
Pharmumar:
lord have mercy!!!
Re: . by wh33z(m): 7:34am On Oct 05, 2017
Heloct:
Eat nutritious meals, exercise, drink lots of water and stay away from masturbation.

if he can stop masturbation...i swear hez gon b ok
Re: . by ScienceWatch: 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
This is totally uncalled for. He asked for help. If you had no answer, you could have just passed.
As a low-level-Atheist you are loaded with contradictions Tozarawithaz ! Romance is about kindness, caring, respect, all of which you dont have.
You have failed to fool religious people, now I see you trying to fool for romance after you spewed your hatred in Nairlands respected religious section. What type of kind, caring person as you falsely portray yourself here will say this to decent Christians debating ;

ToZaraWithaZ, Nairaland, readers know that you dont belong on the Romance, or religion sections of Nairaland.

This is what you had to say about Jesus Christ - "That Jewish bastard die for the Jewish people not me."
"Joseph masturbate himself and put the sperm in Mary pus*y when she was sleeping"

Remember ToZaraWithaZ, no decent woman will choose a low-level Atheist such as yourself !

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
use socks everyday to pull it out. lmao. this is funny sef
Re: . by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
ScienceWatch:
[s]As a low-level-Atheist you are loaded with contradictions Tozarawithaz ! Romance is about kindness, caring, respect, all of which you dont have.
You have failed to fool religious people, now I see you trying to fool for romance after you spewed your hatred in Nairlands respected religious section. What type of kind, caring person as you falsely portray yourself here will say this to decent Christians debating ;

ToZaraWithaZ, Nairaland, readers know that you dont belong on the Romance, or religion sections of Nairaland.

This is what you had to say about Jesus Christ - "That Jewish bastard die for the Jewish people not me."
"Joseph masturbate himself and put the sperm in Mary pus*y when she was sleeping"

Remember ToZaraWithaZ, no decent woman will choose a low-level Atheist such as yourself ![/s]
undecided
Re: . by makydebbie(f): 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
Stop masturbating

smardray:
here is not a spiritual nor health center.... you don't remember ??

wow!!!!
You've tried so hard to validate yourself but you're still sounding stupid. He's not the reason why you're frustrated. So carry this frustration elsewhere.

3 Likes

Re: . by smardray(m): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Stop masturbating

You've tried so hard to validate yourself but you're still sounding stupid. He's not the reason why you're frustrated. So carry this frustration elsewhere.
I would have loved to curse you....but I see no point doing that...I should not complicate others problems...fool.. like I called any of ur family elders to interfere..
Re: . by makydebbie(f): 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
smardray:
I would have loved to curse you....but I see no point doing that...I should not complicate others problems...fool.. like I called any of ur family elders to interfere..
Lool, dude is all worked up now and is taking his frustrations on me. grin
Re: . by smardray(m): 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Lool, dude is all worked up now and is taking his frustrations on me. grin
baby girl...no frustration... u blew thing out of proportion...dazall...wink
Re: . by makydebbie(f): 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
smardray:
baby girl...no frustration... u blew thing out of proportion...dazall...wink
Lool..
Re: . by Skain(m): 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
You probably gained weight.

1 Like

Re: . by Oyebee91(m): 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
Quit smoking

1 Like

Re: . by Pharmumar(m): 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
Well wat I discovered from all ur responses is DAT quitting masturbation would go a long way to helping me regain my normal size. I pray and hope so. I am 25 years old and don't kno hw long it will take. For those who took out of their ever busy time to comment, encourage and suggest good ways to help me solve my problem, I appreciate and pray u all achieve ur heart desires. Thank u very much...meanwhile more suggestions are welcome
Re: . by morbeta(m): 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
Put Izeal in a very hot water and deep your dick inside for 30mins.....my brother, you will see the miracle your dick will perform.
Re: . by danduj(m): 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Heloct:

what exactly will the doctor do? Enlarge d fick? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policeman Was Having Sex With A Married Policewoman In The Office / Sexy And Curvy Black Girls Disturbing London / Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.